Will we ever see a poor super hero?

Will we ever see a poor super hero?

D Man is literally homeless

peter parker was poor as fuck

>live in queens
>poor

Unless those are all 1s, that's billions of dollars in that panel.

Also, how you you even stack money that high? That is fork lift levels of stacking, but they're not on pallets or anything.

Who is Peter Parker.

It's just a comic book,nerds

Isn't Moon Knight poor?

Wolverine's kinda poor, especially for a lot of his runs.

Cloak and Dagger are probably poor as well, especially Tyrone.

Runaways are poor-ish.

>Moon Knight poor

Marc Spector's fucking rolling in it.

Wolverine is not poor, he is a simple man

Luke Cage? I guess not anymore, but he was. Ditto with Spiderman.
Bruce Banner typically is.
I assume we're not counting anybody who's an alien and doesn't actually need money.
Supes is just a schmuck reporter too, isn't he? Maybe not after all the reporting on himself.
It's kind of tough to stay poor if doing any amount of hero-ing makes you famous, or if you exist long enough. Starts to strain believability when you've been fighting dudes in an outfit you hand-stitched yourself for thirty years without dying, but you can't figure out how to make enough money to afford a house.

Hasn't Daredevil spent like 90% of his career as a broke ass bum who could barely pay the bills?

Queens is full of people barely scraping by nigga

Isn't Billy Batson a homeless child?

Spawn was homeless back when he was a weird supernatural street hero and not some wannabe-Gaiman conceptual spirit god guy

I think he ran out of money recently, or something like that.

The Maxx

How much money does Superman has?
He's still a reporter or something? I don't see him being that rich as a whole, even though being superman means lots of free stuff.

That's not even Batman's money user. It clearly says it's unlaundered mob money.

Moon Knight has gone from Uncle Scrooge loaded to decently loaded depending on the story.

He's never been poor.

When he was out in Calfornia filming his TV series about his life, he spent the majority of his cash for the show. However, he still is loaded. Hence how he returned to New York to be Mr. Knight.

Autism and preptime.

Marvel already has(had) a homeless superhero

Being a reporter, he probably makes good money, enough to afford a pretty nice high-rise apartment in one of the biggest cities in the world. He's not exactly rich but comfortably well-off.

Of course, he has the advantage of not needing to spend much on food or transportation if he doesn't want to.

What is his power? Live on welfare?

>Will we ever see a poor super hero?
Peter Parker used to be poor as fuck, to the point that he had to ride the bus because he couldn't afford webbing. A currently poor superhero is Sam Alexander.

Hal Jordan has been broke and homeless occasionally

I distinctly remember him collecting an unemployment check at least once

Fuck you Batman, I would take that money.

Does Asterix have an actual job? Obelix at least can carve and deliver menhirs, and catch wild boar.

All of his money gets taken by some shady organization who kidnaps him. He also loses his mansion full of old Egyptian shit and relocates to an abandoned hotel. They never explain who the fuck kidnapped him or why, and now in his new run they've decided to ignore all that shit.