>Game of Thrones not only kickstarted Kit Harington's career as an actor...

>>Game of Thrones not only kickstarted Kit Harington's career as an actor, it also introduced him to his longterm girlfriend, Rose Leslie. Even though their onscreen romance as Jon Snow and Ygritte only lasted a few seasons, their real-life relationship is going strong, long after they first sparked dating rumors in 2012. They're even moving in together, and Harington has sneakily dodged the media's questions about getting engaged.

>When asked if his character would ever get another love interest, Harington told Us Weekly: "No, Ygritte is the only woman for Jon. Always. There will be no one else."

Does this FINALLY debunk and kill off the retarded incest fanshipping between Jon and Daenerys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qA1t6o1IsrQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harington_(writer)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>kickstarted Kit Harington's career as an actor
The only other thing I've seen him in was Spooks: The Greater Good which only Spooks fans were even aware of, he was pretty good though. What else has he been in of note?

Pompeii was abkino.

she's ugly af

but I don't blame him, they had chemistry and maybe it was destiny or something

dany and tyrion will continue the family line, no worries

And his career will go down with the tv series.
But hey, he gets money and a decent enough woman, id say he got really lucky, for a manlet.

The real question is will he have a better career than Radcliffe

why does he look so Med?

Brown eyes, brown hair, short.

She looks rough

her voice is sexy as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=qA1t6o1IsrQ

tbqt... he's way better looking than her
This coming from a straight male
>inb4, you're a fag
Yeah, call me a fag all you want, I know I'm not. He could've done better.

How to Train Your Dragon 2

She's a natural redhead. Them red pubes are hard to walk away from.

They're both also super British.

you're a fag

confidence gap

she's been pretty all here lifte, he was a dorky young man(let)

your just feg dude

Silent hill 2 as heathers love interest

>wearing shoes without socks to a suit

It was shit though, I only remember it because he was that guy from got

feel old yet?

a dress with pockets seems comfy as hell
>inb4, you're a tranny

Arya was normal looking as a child, how did she turn into the disgusting goblin monster she is today? is it the British genes?

>Does this FINALLY debunk and kill off the retarded incest fanshipping between Jon and Daenerys?

He also said Jon Snow wouldn't be coming back after he got stabbed

>Rose Leslie declared her support in favour of Scotland remaining a devolved part of the United Kingdom during the 2014 Scottish independence referendum campaign.[46] At the 2015 UK general election, Leslie campaigned with the Conservatives in her local constituency of Gordon, Aberdeenshire.[47] Her father, Sebastian Leslie, was elected to serve as a Conservative Councillor on Aberdeenshire Council as part of the 2017 Council elections, representing the West Garioch ward on the Council.[48]

Fuck this racist Tory bitch

she's a posh cunt

stop bullying my waifu

>tfw in late 20s but still look like my 19 year old self, just with darker circles and wrinkles around my eyes and some belly flab

what went wrong lads why am I not a hunk

Yes and likely racist also.

There is literally nothing wrong with being racist, Jamal. Niggers, wogs and slants are shit

That picture is kinda like posting a pic of a group of straight white men campaigning for gay marriage in order to imply that the supporters of gay marriage were mainly straight white men

Labourcommies #BTFO. I like her more already.

I always expected the books to end with Jon and Dany in a loveless sexless political marriage where Jon is sitting on the Iron Throne scratching Ghost behind the ear staring into space thinking of Ygritte and Dany is down at the docks "in disguise" getting gangbanged by Tyroshi sailors.

>still look like my 19 year old self, just with darker circles and wrinkles around my eyes and some belly flab

it's called aging

I'm 35 and if I shave I still look like I did when I was 14.

Doot doot.

just LIFT you cunt

DnD can't do anything right so probably
In saying that game of thrones is dead, the arya, Tyron danaerys and Jon show ft tits is cancer.
People thought they were getting a medieval fantasy show featuring wars and battles instead they it's a soap drama with shit cunt favorites where they pretend everyone is safe which in essence we kill any real man such as robb and Ned

ever so slightly breathy

hnnnggg

But she's sweet and pretty cooI

its a recent fad, same as suit-shorts

noticed that as well, seems kinda cool and practical dunno why more dresses don't have pockets

and both of them are connected to some lords. she's connected to Charles II, while he's connected to a guy who invented toilets, really make you think...

he probably has a point though, i bet the grand majority of minority voters went for SNP or labour and certainly not the tories

>while he's connected to a guy who invented toilets, really make you think...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harington_(writer)
it's true, all of it

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harington_(writer)

>He became a prominent member of Queen Elizabeth I's court, and was known as her "saucy Godson".

my FUCKING sides

Oh please Scotland can't stand on it's own, it's full of leftist cucks

She is shaped like a bowling pin

Needs a bigger belly and then you'd be onto something

Knock her up already wouldya Jon

You are forgetting that he is a turbo manlet