Is Trump a plant by Hillary?

>m night schlongislong
>election night
>flashback reveals trump actually called bill
>offered him any models he pleased in exchange for bill to tank hillary
>hillary thrown in prison
>bill free to philander
>trump makes america great again

No of course not. Pay no heed to the man behind the curtains.

How anyone can support Trump is beyond me. He's a coward, racist, sexist, ignorant megalomaniac who perjured himself to dodge the draft, who ripped off thousands of poor people with a fake university, filed for bankruptcy several times to avoid paying back his creditors, failed repeatedly as a businessman (Trump Airlines, Trump Vodka, Trump Steaks, etc), divorced twice after sex scandals and eventually married a fashion model (who faked a college degree), who has been involved in 169 different lawsuits (including one for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl), and who refuses to disclose his tax returns because they would likely reveal that he offsourced thousands of jobs, speculated on the people who lost their homes during the Great Recession, robbed citizens of their life savings, and made deals with criminals of the worst kind.

If you had done one tenth of what he has done, you would probably be in jail for many years.

trump has around 60 times the net worth of hillary and bill combined.

hillary is a trump plant.

Probably, I imagine there is someone out there who controls everything and has the next 20 years planned.

Is Trump a plant for Trump?

>losing to his own plant

He's even dumber than I thought

The bait is real lads
W E W L A D S
E
W

L
A
D
S

Back up the claims with specifics (not taken out of context) or btfo...

>and has the next 20 years planned.

With the NSA data bank system they got, it's not shocking that they already KNOW what will happen in 20 years from now using modeling.

Don't feed the trolls your (You)s, nigga

It's hard to tell if liberal news outlets are just trying way too hard to make him look dumb, or if he is actually dumb.

>a hillary plant
>goes rogue
>???

Trump becomes POTUS

yeah i wanted carly fiorina. then also ben carson for vp.
instead trump kicked em out

Nah I wouldn't assume Hillary is the puppet master here. She's clearly just a puppet herself. She certainly seems to be trying to lose the election though. It could very well be that this whole thing is rigged so that Trump will win.

Yes, it's pretty evident.

Ok Brazil. Enjoy your primitive airplane.

Is this why she seems to be trying to lose? I mean having a terrorist's dad behind her at a rally? Really? Who the fuck would be this stupid.

We need to seriously get this discussion going about Hillary trying to throw the election.

It's adorable that you think it matters, at all, who is the mindless figurehead in the white house.

Everyone has noticed how the extreme bias favoring Hillary in the media is actually just them talking about Trump nonstop. He has been able to spend much less on campaigning because of this. It's like a giant reverse psychology psyop. The more they talk about him and bash him with baseless attacks, the more people distrust the media and view Trump as the honest underdog going up against the establishment.

Meanwhile, Hillary is unabashedly a fucking disaster. There is no way this lady is genuinely attempting to become president. This person clearly does not give a fuck about winning this election and has absolutely no desire or expectation of winning this election.

It's the two party two step. We had the Bush rush. Then the Obama run. Now it's going to be the Trump run. All this shit is a facade.

God damn I love aussies. Nobody sees through bullshit like a bullshitter.