TRUMP VS HILLARY

Memes aside how do you think the first debate is going to unfold?

Regardless of who "win" the debate, Trump won't get elected. He's a coward, racist, sexist, ignorant megalomaniac who perjured himself to dodge the draft, who ripped off thousands of poor people with a fake university, filed for bankruptcy several times to avoid paying back his creditors, failed repeatedly as a businessman (Trump Airlines, Trump Vodka, Trump Steaks, etc), divorced twice after sex scandals and eventually married a fashion model (who faked a college degree), who has been involved in 169 different lawsuits (including one for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl), and who refuses to disclose his tax returns because they would likely reveal that he offsourced thousands of jobs, speculated on the people who lost their homes during the Great Recession, robbed citizens of their life savings, and made deals with criminals of the worst kind.

If you had done one tenth of what he has done, you would probably be in jail for many years.

>implying there will be a debate
>implying Trump won't cancel it.

>Implying Hillary won't cancel it

Presuming Aug 14th 2016 doesn't cancel it, I assume it's going to be like watching a real life anime fight with words

is 8 chan actually good or is it just a meme? i was thinking about going there for a while to get away from all these shills

also, don't know where they're going to find a crowd that won't boo everything that's said. I wish they would do audience-free debates on tv

Trump wins the first debate. Media tries to spin something he says as a horrendously sexist to try to throw the election to Hillary.

>screencap this

Hopefully he insults her so bad that she has a stroke on live TV. I don't really care if Trump wins or not, I just don't want this murderer cunt to be elected.

>screencapping the obvious.

Perhaps he'll send her into one of her episodes and she'll collapse on stage

Then satan floats out live

SEIZURE ON LIVE TV

Hillary won't agree to any debates. The End.

That's been her campaign strategy this entire time. News is all Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump and not a word about Hillary. She just lays low and hopes you forget that she is the establishment.

>100% odds Hillary takes too long in the bathroom
>25% odds Hillary cries
>10% odds Hillary uses profanity
>5% odds Hillary has a seizure
>0.1% odds Hillary has a stroke

Trump will pussy out.

Nb4 more shills

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media.

The media will be doing a lot of censorship in every debate. Hillary will get flustered a number of times, even though she will be getting pillows thrown at her compared to Trump's concrete blocks. The media will slip a few times, and those few times will be enough to break the weak spine of Clinton's campaign of censorship.

First debate will be a "tie", they won't give Trump enough room to wreck her. The others will be when the media fucks up and Trump exiles Hilldawg to another dimension, also Kek will appear live on stage.

Indeed. If anything, the republican primaries showed us this side of him.

When asked about policy specifics, like the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah, or what a nuclear triad is, Trump will get laughed off the stage.

>only one candidate has confirmed attendence at debates
>only one candidate is bitching about dates and who may be moderating

I'll give you two guesses

When will the first debate be held?

These digits confirm Lord Kek will appear onstage

>screencapping a Sup Forums self-fulfilled prophecy

No matter how bad trump does you shills will say he won.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first 2015 presidential debate between democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and republican nominee Donald Trump. Let the debates begin! Mr. Trump, you may go first.

>Trump: Yo yo, I’m the king of the crop! Donald Trump is my name,
Whose wallet is the biggest? I win that game - YOU’RE STUPID!

Hillary: Your money means nothing when your words are worthless, you’ve turned this campaign into a circus!

>Trump: Your slogan is the dumbest I’ve seen. Love trumps hate? Now's the time to fire your team. YOU'RE FIRED!

Hillary: What about your plan to build a border of walls?
Ideas that stupid take serious balls.

>Trump: Screw Mexico! We’ll lock off the border,
The Great Wall of Trump will be my first order!

Hillary: You flirt with your daughter, you avoided the draft,
Donald Trump, congrats you’re a real class act.

>Trump: Hey, my daughter’s hot! I’ll admit I’ve said it,
But with hair like mine, you gotta give me some credit.

Hillary: You’re a rich little prick & you’ve been one since birth
You're full of hot air just like your net worth ----- 10 BILLION MY ASS!

Reply or even read these threads, the shills win. They are wasting your time, making you engage with their shitty agenda, keeping you away from real /pol threads.

>Ignore these people, don't let them win.

I believe Kek will appear live on stage during debate

The thing is Hillary talks like a robot. She is not going to be able to fend of Trump and his un-cucked swagger. He will dig into her hard. And when she is flustered and gasping for breath he will throw her even more verbal truth bombs.

Hilary will shit her diaper in the first 5 minutes and stink up the place.

She's a product packaged to be bought up by libtards.

They will go very well for Trump but nobody will watch them so it will do little good.

So sad about that unfortunate accident Trump had just before the debate.

And they will see how faulty she really is when she just stands there stiff as a board. Unable to talk quick on her feet.

Thanks for correcting the record with just about every bit of untruth the MSM has pushed over the past year.

Hillary on script saying generic stuff while Donald says some smatterings of stupid shit while roasting her ass now and again.

when i sthe first debate anyway

get this shit rolling its almost september

The stress is going to trigger one of her seizures.

She'll be over-medicated to try to forestall it, but its going to happen. Big black body guard with the needle always in his hand is going to try to intercede before anyone notices, but it will be too late. She'll twitch all over tv.

It's a lot slower and some of the ways the board functions are different there are still shills but not as bad as it is here right now.

>Shills not knowing how greentext works
HILLARY PAID $9MILLION FOR THIS

>They will go very well for Trump but nobody will watch them so it will do little good.
Trump will say something "outrageous" just before each debate to bait people into watching.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary's health problems cause problems during the debate. I'll try to go easy on her." might be something Trump would say in several dozen interviews, for example.

EXCUSE ME
EXCUSE ME
LET ME TALK
QUIET

>panic educed stroke

Regardless of who "win" the debate, Trump won't get elected. He's a coward, racist, sexist, ignorant megalomaniac who perjured himself to dodge the draft, who ripped off thousands of poor people with a fake university, filed for bankruptcy several times to avoid paying back his creditors, failed repeatedly as a businessman (Trump Airlines, Trump Vodka, Trump Steaks, etc), divorced twice after sex scandals and eventually married a fashion model (who faked a college degree), who has been involved in 169 different lawsuits (including one for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl), and who refuses to disclose his tax returns because they would likely reveal that he offsourced thousands of jobs, speculated on the people who lost their homes during the Great Recession, robbed citizens of their life savings, and made deals with criminals of the worst kind.

If you had done one tenth of what he has done, you would probably be in jail for many years.

Take your nigger rap somewhere else shill.

.02 cents have been deposited in your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record.

my money is on it will play out like the biden palin debates.

this time trump just winging it and calling the speaker and hillary out on their shit as he sees fit, and hill just reading off the teleprompter and que cards like a good little kike sock puppet.

chances are trumps whole goal in the debate is to be the lord of chaos and to make hillary go off topic and make her say or do something incredibly stupid.

i think to the primary debates with trump, this time debating someone who he does not like.

my god just get the popcorn because its going to be good no matter what happens.

>Hillary has an accident before the debates
>might quit the debates due to this
>but if she does not quit it leaves her in a wheelchair for the debates
>plays it up hoping Trump will go soft on her because of her condition
>if Trump gives no fucks and goes at her full force regardless, which he would, media will call him a big meanie for roasting the crippled hilldog

We wrote a law after FDR-- no more cripple POTUS

It would be stated by her ((people)) that it is temporary.

>Trump: Let’s stop it with all of this name-calling,
>and get back to the climax of political brawling!

Hillary: Sorry, old man, you won’t win this election!
All you care about is your reflection.

>Trump: Well, for as old as you are, you’re quick and you’re deft -
>but your real policies don't mirror that of the left's.

Hillary: Uhh, ok, calm down, let’s Netflix and Chill.
Plus who needs balls when you’ve got one Bill?

>Trump: Just a comment from a careful observer -
>but do you store Bill’s balls on a private server?

Hillary: Just give up now Trump, stop trying to push
There aren't any muslims here for an ambush.

>Trump: Immigration runs in my family, if you know what I mean.
>It's just as racist to mock skin that's tangerine.

The deck will be stacked absurdly in Hillary's favor.

-1 question about emails vs half of Trump's questions being about his various snafus and fiascos.
-No questions about Hillary's record as state-department lead. Softballs for her.
-Audience will be mostly pro-hillary anti-Trump.
-If trump goes too HAM she will do crocodile tears and get the sympathy in the media
-Pence will do much better than Kaine in the VP debate

It'll probably be the usual business of Hillary supporters acting like she did some epic for the win statement that reads like a practiced robotic response.

Might end up like Romney/Obama debates where Trump slaughters her round 1 and 2 but round 3 she's done her homework and maybe tries to out-Trump Trump.

sieben zu eins

again. Not how you use greentext
Nice try Shill but I dont think Hill is gonna be happy about your progress here today. I hope you dont commit suicide with two bullets to the back of the head

>Debate is ending
>Trump looks at her
>Makes an statement about her
>She says he didnt or doesnt remember
>He looks at her and say: "I would remind you with an e-mail, but you would delete it."

>

Clinton: hollow points, attacks on trump's experience and "hatred", presented with "poise"
Trump: rhetoric, obama administration redpill, and top bantz

wow you guys are not even subtle anymore.

The questions will be entirely loaded.
>Mr. Trump, explain why you claim to want to help American business but you personally employ many foreigners, have businesses abroad, and produce items outside of the US. In addition, defend your 'not selling to blacks' policy from the 1970s and how it does not prove accusations that you are racist. You have thirty seconds.
>Madam Secretary, please tell us how it feels to have the potential to be the first female president of the US, which would be a tremendous step for equality. You have three minutes.
In the end, Trump still crushes her no matter how much the moderator tries to intervene. The following day the media claims Trump was ranting and Hillary remained calm (While having a seizure off camera)

november something

3 posts from a shill
Are they paying you more per thread these days?

I see that CTR has learned to use proxies or has decided to use monkey labor.

You can just tell a woman typed this

Your shillfu is weak

First debate will be a shitshow and will be heavily moderated to Hillary's favor. Trump calls them out on it and Hillary gets asspats

Second debate is more calm and without obvious bias, there won't be a clear winner

Third debate is harder to predict with all these happenings that are supposed to be around the corner. Trump will either tip the scales in his favor or crash

gotta spend that increased budget anyhow

Trump will win.

/thread

If Trump can just manage an average performance then it will BTFO of the media narrative that he's an insane cartoon villain

I hope that he tears into Hillary on corruption, Clinton Foundation, DNC murders, and Bill's rapes. But even a dry performance with a focus on boring policy issues would give him a huge boost.

i hope he makes her cry

Trump is going to attack her verbally and she is going to sputter and break down into tears before stroking out and dying on stage.

I'd love to see that, but I hope it doesn't happen

If Hillary forces out crocodile tears, then the media will have material for the rest of the election cycle

>the media will send the message that Hillary is a crybaby until November
I wish.

It does not matter how the media spins it.

The potential POTUS being such a weak bitch that they cry during a debate will drain her of credibility.

Probably won't happen though. At most she will get flustered.

but the president can't cry, surely

we've had two roastie PMs but both very hard women. leaders can't cry

i hope she cries rivers

Actually, they'd be going on about how Trump is some big bully

We all know Americans prefer pre-written feel good speeches over the truth

>yfw Hillary walks off stage when things get too heated

Beating Hillary should be easy, but it is Trump who's debating her... hopefully he won't get baited, and just sticks to calmly exposing her connections and dealings.

Trump won't show up, his fans will applaud him for defying the "system".

2 shekels for you, jew rat.

now you can trade those in for 1.64 brazilian reals.

hillary will get 12 minutes to answer each question. trump will get 15 seconds.

Hillary is going to have a seizure live on stage the moment Trump really stumps her on the Clinton Foundation, or the wars in Iraq/Libya/Syria.

Then as the EMTs rush onto the stage to save her, Trump is going to keep roasting her as she wriggles on the floor.

"She has no strength, no stamina, she's got the personality of a loser."

Nice id

>2015
You fucking retard.

Trump will show up in a tux completely covered in shining sequins. The effect will be twofold: The dazzling light emanating from the man will trigger one of Hillary's episodes, and the eccentric choice of attire will be all the media will talk about for the following week.

It was probably Tina Awkwafina

Hillary will shit herself, Trump will say "It smells like shit, oh wait it's Hillary" and there will be a huge applause.

Hillary is going to crash and burn, which is why this debate is the first debate during general election history to be aired on the same day as a football game. The media shills know it too, so they're taking precautionary measures. Expect nothing if she slips up and everything if Trump baits them like usual. Hell, there's going to be so few people watching it they'll probably make completely edited propaganda completely distorting the truth further than they somehow have already.

tl;dr Hillary will crash, media knows so they scheduled it during NFL, expect full level shenanigans from the media on reporting it as well

At some point in the debate, Hillary will get cornered.
She will break a sweat, her skin will peel off and reveal her true form.
She is a fucken lizard and jumps at Trump.
But our Lord and saviour Donaldus Trumpus is prepared.
He unleashes the power of memes and Kek himself will descend from the heavens and blast Hisslary away with the se dubs.