/sino/ - 中文

The thread for discussing Peru, spamming AMWF and Japanese-American's multiple personalities

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=jXvNgl5Yq2U

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av18972428/
bilibili.com/video/av14217530/
bilibili.com/video/av3457968/
youtube.com/watch?v=1rpYoBeUs7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ju8VHjfpPo
youtu.be/LkBHqXhMRFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/balt/

It's not okay to be an edgelord that post "It's ok to be white" posters.

>laoshi brings in a thermal flask filled with nothing but hot water

(´・ω・`)...
(`・ω・´)シャキーン

4th for Death to the White Man.

Some of the girls at my work have started drinking hot water with a bit of lemon in it.

Is that good for healthy?

it has to be nothing but boiled water otherwise you are at risk of not fighting off cancer

It's ok to be WMAF

BMAF is objectively superior though

nothing is superior user what a racist thing to say

Why does the CCP claim it's democratic? Do they just think it's a buzzword that means "good"?

They serve the people. This is democracy with Chinese characteristics.

The Beijing Model:
Security, Stability, Roof over one's head and a full belly, as well as the ambition to become a world power to restore racial dignity vs. the Wh*te Scum.

Only Wh*te Scum and their brainwashed vassals (like Taiwan and some HK cucks) would complain.

Democracy is a system where people vote for the party they want in power. You can't just call something democracy that isn't.

And the CCP has 80 million members, and rising, which are the people.

checkmate.

Toot toot~ Railgun warship heads out to kill a few wh*teys!

>Democracy (Greek: δημοkρατία dēmokratía, literally "rule of the people"), in modern usage, is a system of government in which the citizens exercise power directly or elect representatives from among themselves to form a governing body, such as a parliament.

民主

The 人民 are 主人.
And the Party is the 人民.

Peru? Have you reconsidered going to Vietnam during Tet? It's not a good time Peru. The flights will be more expensive and everything will be closed.

why did the yuan appreciate so much in the last 12 months?

>I too agree that Taiwan should open itself to sexpats.

Sexpats are already invading

The guy on the left secretly wants to muder them but was told by his boss he needs to make taiwan look progressive.

Peru? I love you peru.Peru?

PERU PLEASE GIVE ME A YOU AHHHHH

Horizontal Peru has lost it

>民主
I've always wondered
Are the Chinese/ CCP intentionally or accidentally thinking that it means 'people first'
i.e. Democracy = 民主 = people first
You just need to think of the common man (populism), free whatever/ elections be damned

>tfw this balding guy is single handedly BTFO'ing the western military industrial complex

>tfw no homely-cute gf

bilibili.com/video/av18972428/

Just as this guy who is singlehandedly BTFO'ing US missile defense, even 10 years after his death

hola

Could you do me a favour lad? Could you start posting under a trip/name, so I can filter you. You are basically ruining these threads for me. I dislike aggression and am inherently humanistic.

>sexual reproduction and relationships
You fuggin humans disgust me.

geopolitics are inhumane by necessity. You wouldnt be here, but probably starving to death or be enslaved by someone else, if your cunt didnt commit the worst crimes humanity has ever seen for your benefit.

Maybe you should go to your safe-zone/feelings protected echo chamber, which is reddit.

the solution is never to eliminate the enemy, If we are smarter there is not need to block him.

"Democracy" is for plebs. Look at what democracy just gave the UK. Brexit will crash your economy with no survivors because of some dumb plebiscite where your baby boomers hated Poles so much that they severed all ties to your biggest trade partners. Democracy in action.

>Japan poster shows up a few days ago
>Every single thread since then has been shit

Is that Proz?

>China stands up for itself: "Yay"
>UK stands up for itself: "Boooo"

t. Japanese-American

>UK disrupting its relations with its largest trading partner
>losing billions over the course of the next few years
>London's position as financial capital of Europe damaged beyond repair
>all this because them goddamn poles and czechs are taking our toilet hygiene jobs
This is not "standing up for yourself." Brexit is pointing a shotgun at your own foot and squeezing the trigger.
Meanwhile Nigel Farage is gonna abscond while the average Brit must swallow the Brexit pill.

You need to learn humility. The world does not revolve around you.

I know it might be hard for you wh*te man, but it is worth getting used to it. We asians had to learn that at least a hundred years ago.

Stay assmad, Brexit was about standing up to the EU and regaining our sovereignty. We don't want what the EU wants to become a diluted federal republic with no culture.

Saved!

Sorry, I keep stealing your pictures. They are so good.

Yes

If you say so. You're gonna be dealing with the consequences of that referendum for at least another 10 years. IF you think it's worth it, then that's on you.
And I am not the Jap-Am.
No prob.
I wonder if the gay-friendly atmosphere in Taiwan will let him come out of the closet...
K-keep me posted.

とある中国の超電磁砲!

some things are more important than making than making the Rothschilds rich. The fact that every banker is scurrying away and crying over brexit is all I need to know it was the correct decision.

Too cute desu:
bilibili.com/video/av14217530/

u only just discover snh48?
bilibili.com/video/av3457968/

In the last few days 2bh. My interest in Chinese culture was 0% before I was offered the teaching job.

I always thought it was the other way around. People become interested in China and then seek ways to work there.

Were you just applying to teach in random countries and china replied?

>10° C
>this kills the Taiwanman

I was actually looking to teach in Indonesia because I was dating an Indonesian girl (we met in the UK while she studied here but she had gone back to Jakarta) and my Bahasa was coming along well but when she broke up with me, I asked to swap counties and ended up getting a job in Beijing instead.

>bilibili.com/video/av14217530/
Are we supposed to masturbate to this?

The music video for this song has one of those girls fucking a white bloke. So I think so.

There’s been even less Chinese Language in these threads than usual, more discussion of British politics. Let’s change this.
我刚找到了两年前写过的作业。你们都看得懂吗?这是我在明德(Middlebury)写的,今天才发现里面有几个字儿写错了。

>新竹
tAiWaNpRiDeWoRlDwIdE

rate my dog

el loco mas loco de todos los locos

Probably shouldn't bring up British politics then.

Thank god Taiwan didn't have the cultural revolution killing their culture off.

it literally tastes like shit too, wonder how it can survive for so long and even franchise to other countries. never been there but everyone who went said the food is awful.

Didn't this originate in Japan?

I am extremely disgusted by this image delete it pls

CHOON
youtube.com/watch?v=1rpYoBeUs7Q

>moves to Chinkland
>gets obsessed with shitty SNH48 and Weebshit made in China

shoulda stayed in Indonesia

Believe it or not, when you are just getting started with a language, the first things you experience are the most common, low-brow things

>weebshit and SNH48 faggotry
>the most common low brow things

With the gender imbalance in China, I can see things turning violent in the coming years - any foreign man with a Chinese woman is going to be an obvious target for the local guys. 30 million single Chinese men and you're telling me not even a few are going to indiscriminately target foreigners with Chinese women? That would just be mindblowing, to me, really

Things are looking bad for our lad

Seems some chink tourists caused a little ruckus in Japan’s Narita airport recently. They attacked Japanese staff, police officers and even started singing the chink national anthem like the autistic little insectoids they are.

If this Jap flag is really Chinese like he claims, he better watch his back in Japan.

I never got this mentality. In the west, if we see someone being a dickhead, we don't leap to their defence just cause their the same nationality of us.

复兴中华

>In the west, if we see someone being a dickhead, we don't leap to their defence just cause their the same nationality of us.
You sure about that?

If you want to tell me you wouldn't fuck her, you're full of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ju8VHjfpPo

This chick is ugly

she's precious

So let me sum up /sino/

>Genocidal "Jap"
>Angry chink-american
>Peru lad
>Foot Kraut

Any anyone who actually shows an interest in China is bullied that the brits who post here.

Worst general on Sup Forums desu

show me another general where you find this type of quality content

you forgot the cannibal american dude

good, only the otaku westerners will survive

We will turn into an elite class in chinese society, sort of like those american prisoners in Korea that turned into movie stars

Thank you peru. God bless you peru. Peru? You like drinking peru?

who are you?

Peru? I'm you best firend Peru. I love you Peru. Peru? Do you want to go out tonight Peru? PLease answer me Peru.

Peru what is your opinion on the madman driving his truck over the Nazca lines?

I would, she's cute af

When have I bullied anyone lad.

I just hope when the anti-sexpat riots start my HSK3 Mandarin is good enough to be spared. We know that sexpats don't speak any Mandarin, so that could be a good sexpat detection test.

Asian men
blown
the
FUCK
out!!!!

youtu.be/LkBHqXhMRFc

are you in Austria or under a proxy?

fuck him.

>That gay hapa guy

They have a point though. Asian men seem to get shit roles in Hollywood. I think it's mainly the fault of Jackie Chan because he loved portraying the funny asian man character.

What the fuck you forgot about me, the Cuban, the heart of these threads?
I actually try to post things about China and in Chinese but no one ever responds. Somehow it always gets reduced to British politics and miscellaneous autism.
And it's not chink, it's chinese, thank you very much.

>And it's not chink, it's chinese, thank you very much.

does the vagina have any power over you?

it is inevitable

>using racial slurs means I'm an Internet badass

>And it's not Chinese, it's insectoid Chinklet, thank you very much.

How do we destroy white privilege, and stop those sexpats once and for all /sino/?

After that we might be able to get gfs finally.

think again whyte boi

time to ease immigration rules for black angels

The Korean Englishman really makes Cmilk and Winston look like sexpat losers. While the Korean Englishman is living it up in his huge house in London with his much hotter wife, Cmilk is so broke he had to move back into his parents house