You wake up in India as the lowest caste guy

You wake up in India as the lowest caste guy.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scheduled_Castes_and_Scheduled_Tribes
google.co.in/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-34615972
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashoka_Chakra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask for bobs and vagene

POO on the walking street

DEVILISH

shit myself

Move to Australia

The lowest people allowed to take a poo without permission?

lol no the chinese will kill you once they finish taking over

Repeatedly message Western girls online in a pathetic and creepy fashion

kms

obviously, it's in the indian constitution, known as the 2nd excrement

Deliver curry and pull people around in a rickshaw. Maybe spray some chalkboard against a concrete wall under a bridge and teach children math. I often would pray to Shiva that I don't catch an illness.

>A well regulated Poolitia, being necessary to the security of a free Excrete, the right of the people to defecate on and pollute Streets, shall not be infringed

I'd become a revolutionary Naxalite guerrilla -- an armed cadre fighting against casteist, industrialist, and imperialist oppression in the jungles of Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand. Marry a QT Andhra adivasi and spend my days roaming the jungles, murdering pro-police informants, and planting landmines around Kanger Ghati.

Maybe I'd die young, but at least my revolutionary comrades would build a shitty roadside monument to my struggle. Every other week, the police would dynamite it, only for another to spring up several kilometers away.

Anybody who doesn't choose to follow the path of Naxalbari is a delusional tool of the bourgeois and casteist Indian state, which has historically and solely supported the interests of the rural zamindars, money-lenders, and industrial capitalists.

Lal salaam!

Americans making good posts? Baffled desu

2nd excrement

I go to a coding bootcamp and claim to be Brahmin.

reported to modi

Is it true that all Indian posting on Sup Forums belong to the highest caste?

The brunt of Indians living in rural areas are exploited by a pro-capitalist government which falsely promises progress in exchange for pennies.

Having a stable Internet connection in India is a luxury -- one largely afforded to members of the middle- and upper-middle classes. English-language proficiency, too, is a sign of both education and affluence. While the burdened and exploited masses sometimes use reservation-based educational and employment opportunities to join the ranks of the petty bourgeoisie, most remain in the same position as their ancestors: tilling the fields, pulling the rickshaws, and toiling to the benefit of Tata and Ambani.

As such, it is safe to assume that most Sup Forums shitposters hailing from India are members of higher castes.

Why are you familiar with India so much?

because he is probably a Raja Singh (pajeet)

Nope, not a drop of minority blood in my veins.

>inb4 derailed by mutts

migrate to Bulgaria and call myself "gypsy"

Study math.

>implying the teacher doesn't just show up to school on Republic Day and Independence Day to raise and lower the flag
>implying your impoverished parents didn't sell you to a gali-wala chai-man so you could start earning at age 10
>implying you earn enough to buy textbooks

>implying your days won't just be spent scraping two rupees together and spitting paan on white pillars

bad post
BAD POST
Communists should be shot on sight

Guys, just leave us alone, what have we ever done to you? Can you imagine how bad it must feel to be an Indian on the internet? No one else in the world is hated as much. I know you'll say, "With good reason" or something like that, it's easy for you to say.

open bagena and show bubs

I guess you are the highest caste guys because of your computer.

I found the makeshift math classes genuinely cool.

>castelets
I would be a Kyshatriya chad

get H1B visa and get free admission to US to write horrible janky code

do milk

>implying you need textbooks to do math

Oh yeah?
I'm Kshatriya, but everyone has internet these days. I think the white-collar class/middle-class of India is the top 2 to 3 percent of the country and all the Indians you see here and in Reddit are from this portion of society. But up to 30 to 40 percent of people have internet access. Where do you think all the "open bobs" is coming from?

How are Kshatriyas treated in your country these day?

No one else is as neurotic as we are, and the dalits are too busy harassing women online.

Brahmins and Kshatriyas are upper caste so of course they are treated well. We are actually a farmer caste (on my father's side) called Aguri that is placed in the Kshatriya varna. My mother's family is a caste called Baidya (doctors) placed either in the Brahmin or Kshatriya varna. The various castes/clans in India are divided into four categories: General category (upper castes, wealthier Christians and Muslims), OBCs (other backward classes, basically lower castes but not Dalits), SCs (scheduled castes, as in Dalits and the most oppressed castes) and STs (scheduled tribes, who are not classified according to the Hindu varna system, such as Gonds, Santals etc). About 26 percent of Indians are General category, 52 percent are OBC and the rest are either SC or ST. But these things really don't mean jack shit, most General category people are also super backward and uneducated (those living in villages), and the actual "middle-class" is only the top 3 percent of the country economically and not all of them are General.

No, it is not true. There is one SC guy who posts from time to time on Sup Forums.

You're overdoing it with the caste, faggot.
No one asks what your caste is in the fucking cities.
Denying low caste people jobs, houses etc is a fucking crime. They even have affirmative actions( reserved seats in educational institution and public job sectors)

Caste only exists for the purpose of arranging marriages. Nobody gives two fucks what caste you are these days, or I don't know, maybe it still happens in villages. Apart from the Brahmins (because they're vegetarian) I don't know what caste any of my friends are. I found out that two of my friends were OBC only at the end of our school years because they were awarded better colleges for the same scores as me (affirmative action).
Japanese poster once asked me if ate elephants.

Typical jap

What are elephants taste like?

>What are elephants taste like?

Harakiri or Sudoku.

Convert to Buddhism or Christianity immediately ofc. Then try to flee that shithole.

>mudslime feeling pain in the ass
Good.

Cute Japanese posts. I like you guys on Sup Forums (the ones that aren't English teachers).

what is that, vedic maths?

work my way up

Buy plenty of fair & lovely creams and make your skin less black....duh.

Even you guys have it, don't lie. :/

I belong to Scheduled Tribes (STs) and i somewhat look like pic related.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scheduled_Castes_and_Scheduled_Tribes

No.
t. Lower caste

Why are japanese obsessed with caste?

>2nd excrement

>everyone making fun of Indians
watches enthusiastically

Damn hilarious

ahahahaha

Because India is famous for caste society.

Im not obsessed with lolis though, even though Japan is famous for it. You didnt answer my question, why are japanese so obsessed with caste system?

The caste system was the perfect system. We had a caste system in Spanish colonial America, formed by (in order of importance): Spaniards, Criollos, Mestizos, Amerindians and Negros.

It's a pity that the freemasons decided to eliminated this perfect system.

>
Dumbass Paki thinks we are his friends. We hate your shit country as well. Hope you and your family get blown to pieces in a terror attack, faggot.

Because it’s very interesting for me.
When you were born, you belonged to the caste.
Your life depends on your caste.
It’s very interesting.

My brother, I defended your country all night when everyone was talking about the Multan rape. But now I think our country is fucked beyond all recognition. There's absolutely no recovering from this stuff that happened now. We can never post on Sup Forums again with confidence. I gotta go see a shrink and forget what Sup Forums is.

Every country/ civilization had a system, dumbass.
You all think the low caste people are still treated like shit. While it maybe true in some cases, it doesn't matter anymore. Money talks.
And low caste people with money have the same power.

>

I thought japan had something similar to castes? just at a much lower level

Thanks to them I'm a Mestizo in the upper class. Feels good to be better than white.

Which one?
Dalitbro from the cow piss thread?

The yellow part of Indian flag means poo.
The green part of it means prairie.
What does the wheel mean?

No, the inheritance is in the blood, in our constant spirit. You may think that a poor person who win the lottery and becomes a rich man is already noble, but no, that poor man will always be a poor man, corrupted by centuries and centuries of evil ancestors.

The noble man enjoys seeing a renaissance cathedral, a Murillo painting or a good film in old and beautiful theatre, even if he has no money. The poor man; the new rich, will build a modernist and ugly house where he will eat burgers and watch superhero movies on his huge television.

You dont have to look for that in India though, that happens in your country itself.
google.co.in/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-34615972

Everybody has Koreans are their lowest caste

It means a fucking wagon wheel.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashoka_Chakra

>cow piss thread
wut

Damn, there are two. Who said "I'm a Dalit, I'm not going to bump your poo thread," when a Brit flag made a /sag/?

>What does the wheel mean?

The poverty of the poor people who still use horse cars because they do not have money for a real car.

And the drinking piss guy would call himself upper caste, and would reject to reply to other lower Indians because they felt to dirty for him

Dont know. I dont take this site too seriously to post something like that.

>The poor can afford carts.
Sure

XdD

Rape someone to fit in

Shut up, I did not give you permission to laugh.

No caste = You can not laugh without my permission.

>poor man = evil man
Poor people are corrupted by evil leaders. A noble man is nothing but a noble blood to you, as nothing makes them individuals.

>It was not the kind of letter any mother would want her child to see. “We all hate you,” it read. “No matter how many decades or centuries pass, we will continue to discriminate against you for ever.”
>Over recent months, hundreds of residents in a district of Osaka have been opening their mail to discover similar abusive messages – a frightening vestige of a Japanese caste system that was supposed to have been abolished in the 19th century,
>In fact, similar hate mail was distributed across three regions including two other cities, Kyoto and Kobe. It was sent to 500 households in Osaka alone.
>Like others in the Yao district of the Japanese port city, Masako is a descendant of the Burakumin, the caste once solely responsible for performing work connected with death, in jobs such as butchers, undertakers, executioners or grave-diggers. According to Buddhist and Shinto doctrines, these people were considered spiritually “tainted”. For that reason, they were known as eta – extreme filth – and treated as social outcasts. These days, it is also an open secret that the yakuza – Japan’s organised crime gangs – are dominated by the Burakumin, as well as ethnic Koreans.
>Now, despite Japan’s veneer of social liberalism, campaigners say that the country’s attitude to what some call hinin, or sub-humans, has not changed – and the wave of letter-writing appears to prove them right. In Osaka, abusive letters have been sent to families living in 25 blocks of flats inhabited exclusively by descendants of the Burakumin, as well as to butchers, meat-trading associations, leather factories and shoe shops.
>“Hey you Buraku people, you cow-killers, you bloody eta, you don’t do any proper work,” read the letter that first upset Masako – who asked that her real name not be used.
Damn. Its kind of understandable when shit like this happens in an underdeveloped country like India, but a developed country like Japan?

Okay, rape you next week?

> Blaming the leaders for personal defects and errors.

Typical slave mentality.

Are you trying to be funny or insulting or something?

Btw Japanese that were born here are treated as lower castes when they go to work in Japan.

यहाँ पे पहली बार post कर रहे हो, भाई?

Answer this Nihongoman

They are hybrids of Monkeys and Japanese. How do you want them to be well treated?

Haan bhai, main Reddit se hoon. :pppppp

Being born as a lower caste person here is pretty advantageous. You can gain admission into the best colleges with crap grades.

The only personal defect to you is to be born in a bad caste
By monkeys you mean blacks or pardos? They hardly even mix with white. And even the non mixed ones are treated like shit and come back. Your meme pic tells no shit.

Why do you ask?
I asked him because, whatever he was trying, wasn't working. Try hard Chutiya

How can the Indian gods protect only the Hinduists? Do they not care about the rest of humanity?

t. pic related

Collect street poo onto a plate.

No.