Hey Sup Forums I'm new to comics. Why is Barry Allen Chinese in the movies...

Hey Sup Forums I'm new to comics. Why is Barry Allen Chinese in the movies? Is this version from an alternate reality where he's born in communist China like Superman Red Sun? Thanks.

Here's a kek.

>This is what Asian looks like to Brits
Lol

Here's your reply.

Nah, he's just powered by the chromosomes of his Japanese cousin.

>Chinese in the movies
>Grant Gustin
>Movie

Yeah

Warner Bros. decided to introduce Kenan Kong's Justice League early on in the DCEU.

Source: AnimeNewsNetwork.com

Cause he's Korean.

It pisses me off he'll never play richard ramirez.

Speed Force

But Ezra miller is the guy on the right, FROM the movie you fucking faggot

I didn't say he wasn't in the movie, I was saying Grant Gustin, the other guy posted, isn't you fucking faggot

Steven Yeun as Reverse-Flash when?

It was a comparison to a clearly white guy you brain fucked faggot

These two gentlemen should never grow their facial hair

It's an Elseworlds tale

What the hell he's not Asian? Just looked it up and he's a mix of Jew, Dutch, and German -- no mention of Asian ethnicity. I always thought he was, like, half-Asian half-white, but apparently not.

He wouldn't even need the costume, he's already yellow.

It helps him look like a Samurai though.

But...his costume is red retard

>Reverse-Flash
>Red

domo arigato

he's not chinese, he's just stoned you retard

He looks like young Keanu to me

Technically everything that isnt Earth-30 is an elseworld

His potpourri ethnicity puts him in the uncanny valley. That's why this guy manages to look more dignified.

Who cares?
What I want to know is who thought that a bunch of scrap metal hot glued to a marph shuit and spray painted red would be a good costume?
That would look okay in a live action mega man movie but he's got the most shit of all the JLA costumes in the movie.

I'm here to fuck bitches and I don't mean girls

I bet you a trillion fucking dollars Flash dies at the end of the movie.

Impossiburu
What about the flashpoint bit in BvS that bats shrugs off as a dream?

If you believe fan theories, that was likely The Flash from a future where the Justice League was never founded and Superman took over after darkseid/steppenwolf

>Thats stupid
>Literally nothing to base that on
>That's fucking stupid

what's the source for this gif? looks like somethingetting I'd want to watch

Do the evolution videoclip, Pearl Jam.

Ok

Fucking kick ass song
Todd McFarlane did the video.

Oh wait, I get it now, are you guys basing this off the superpocalypse dream he has where superman commands a very darksied looking army?
Ahahahahahwaa oh fuck thats better then sith Jar Jar, batman is suddenly psychic.
Hoo fuck thats the stupidest thing ive heard get called a fan theory. More like a fan schizpphrenic delusion.

man he's handsome

Because DC's entire casting department is made up of blind people.

He's barely even asian. I'm probably kore native then he is asian and I'm only 1/8th

I don't really care about him being Asian or not, I care about him not looking a thing like Barry Allen. They could at least have dyed his hair or given him lenses or something but apparently that's just too much work.

The DCEU is dark and gritty. That means no blonde hair allowed.

Blonde hair on asians? Yeaaah thats hard to pull off, Even if he does look watered down as fuck he would look like a 00's yakuza prospect who dies first thing when the action starts up, I can understand them going with his natural colour.

Then they could have chosen an actor that actually looks at least a bit like the character he is supposed to be portraying.

That costume looks terrible, especially the cock plate

FUCK he'd be the perfect Dick Grayson

I know, right?
Hes the flash, why would he wear non malleable, metal armor when he needs unrestricted movement?

I really dont give a damn about hair colour, honestly. Lois Lane is a ginger ffs nobody whined about that.

Post your face when they auctualy do it the absolute madmen

the flash's costume already has the colors of the chinese flag.

>white people are getting so out of control with their racism they're turning on each other

Flask in BvS looked like Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite

Oh fuck... now I'm mad too. He would be perfect.

I hate Amy Adams as Lois, senpai.

It's just that those two movies have a million much worse problems so the casting for Superman's cumsock fades into the background.

People thinking a movie called Batman vs Superman was going to be good was a fan schizophrenic delusion.

>Hey Sup Forums I'm new to comics
Uh huh.