pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kRZAk2rfESU
sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/
exhentai.org/g/631386/1ac2426f25/
exhentai.org/g/734049/9e32662780/
prospect.org/article/rubio-and-trump-orlando-anti-lgbtq-event
thepoliticalinsider.com/a-man-was-being-beaten-to-death-with-a-bat-then-trumps-limo-rolls-by/
obamacrimes.com/p/obamas-birth-history.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary will lose. There's no enthusiasm for her!

How anyone can support Trump is beyond me. He's a coward, racist, sexist, ignorant megalomaniac who perjured himself to dodge the draft, who ripped off thousands of poor people with a fake university, filed for bankruptcy several times to avoid paying back his creditors, failed repeatedly as a businessman (Trump Airlines, Trump Vodka, Trump Steaks, etc), divorced twice after sex scandals and eventually married a fashion model (who faked a college degree), who has been involved in 169 different lawsuits (including one for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl), and who refuses to disclose his tax returns because they would likely reveal that he offsourced thousands of jobs, speculated on the people who lost their homes during the Great Recession, robbed citizens of their life savings, and made deals with criminals of the worst kind.

If you had done one tenth of what he has done, you would probably be in jail for many years.

89 DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS ELECTED

youtu.be/kRZAk2rfESU

today has been a nice day
goodnight /trump/

ISNT ANYONE ELSE DISTURBED THIS MAN IS AN ARMS REACH FROM THE PRESIDENCY??
IS THIS THE DEATH OF THE PARTY OF LINCOLN??

DVDs, Mailboxes etc....

shildo from the country hosting both the Olympics and rampant crime advocating #CrookedHillary. wtf I'm voting Trump now

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/

guys.... this is bad. 97% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 3% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

>"obama founded isis"
>interviewer attempts to help him into making up for that retarded statement
>"no. barack hussein obama is a co founder of ISIS. Along with Hillary Clinton."
Immediately loses my support. He's just combining alarmist bullshit at this point. He was able to at least explain the shit he said beforehand with facts but this is pure bullshit. He's run out of ideas. I wish it wasn't this way but I don't think Trump can recover from this.

Nigger nigger nigger I am not a shill Hillary is a cunt but Trump really fucked up this time

>filename
Is this true?

I hate seeing this Frankenstein looking motherfucker.

>implying Trump won't win
>implying Trump won't make anime real

>Sup Forums will unironically defend this.....

>watching the Pence rally from last evening
>people were shouting Pence instead of Trump
>pence told people to say Trump instead

kek

>LIVE NOW: CNN LITERALLY HAS TO EXPLICITLY TELL ITS VIEWERS THAT OBAMA DID NOT PHYSICALLY RECRUIT THE FIRST ISIS FIGHTERS.

Honestly, does anyone who is not blinded by #NeverTrump or low-functioning autistic believe Trump was being literal about this?

I've been in this nightmare for over seven years now. Why can't I wake up?

Florida should be it's own thing.

Even other countries know of and mock Florida for being so ridiculous.

No offense.

What's wrong with torturing your enemies? We've done it for thousands of years, what's made modern society consider it wrong now?

FIRST WE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

THEN WE RESCUE OUR FATHER WHO'S ADRIFT

THEN WITH UK AND RUSSIA WE PURGE THE EARTH OF ISIS SCUM

THEN WE LIBERATE GERMANY FROM THE SHACKLES OF GLOBALISM

THEN WE MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN

IT ALL BEGINS THIS NOVEMBER

WITH ONE
SIMPLE
VOTE

Pence is a great man.

>tfw they translate "onee-chan" with "big sis"

I guess. I'd like to think they can differentiate between hill folk and dust farmers, but maybe not. Americans are actually pretty different from region to region. So...

In London people thought my accent was Australian. Granted, bongs are retarded, but I'm going to say that map isn't entirely accurate.

What are Trump's chances of winning FL, NY, WI, PA, and OH? I want him to win so bad.

Suppose Trump wins, do you all plan on shit posting on other boards?

THEY ARE CHOPPING OFF HEADS, FOLKS. I MEAN, REALLY, BAD BAD PEOPLE. THESE PEOPLE WILL CHOP OFF TWENTY HEADS AND THEN GO AND HAVE SUPPER. BAD, BAD PEOPLE, FOLKS.

Boosted for effort.

but he's right, Obama and Hillary's shit foreign policy directly lead to the rise of ISIS

>Tfw older women fetish
>Tfw big sister fetish because of this
>Tfw awoo fetish because of Trump
Link me, por favor. I may not be unironically celibate tonight!

fug need one more thread before sleep
There is literally nothing wrong with torturing criminals, it creates fear, enemies should fear us

I could delete the meme arrows so you wouldn't get a (You), but then a faggot would come and "fix" it

What's the story with this anti-LGBTQ thing in Orlando, Trump is allegedly going too?

What happened to Trump Nightly News?

>THIS is what will stump the trump

naw go back in the retard pen

Well, who did create ISIS then?

>THEN WITH UK AND RUSSIA WE PURGE THE EARTH OF MUSLIM SCUM

Fixed.

>tfw this h-manga is so dirty I can't possibly post any more pages without pretty much censoring the whole page

it's not very professional of them. they're falling into the live action news tier of journalism

No one ever campaigns during the summer

Trump is doing 100 times more than normal campaigns do .

I have never seen a Presidential candidate work this hard

WI will be tough but I'm counting on the other four.

It's tempting to shitpost enough clownpiss threads on /jp/ to bump everything else off the board.

'Hussein' isn't his real middle name, viewers.

I'd probably try and work it into an [spoiler]/mlp/[/spoiler] thread somehow

[spoiler]>That one time we had a pig mlp thread right here on Sup Forums[/spoiler]

The autism is too strong with this one. Fresh off of (((facebook)))

Chapter 1
exhentai.org/g/631386/1ac2426f25/
Chapter 2
exhentai.org/g/734049/9e32662780/

ok, go fuck yourself then

How? They armed the rebel groups, including ISIS. Al Baghdadi was a US asset. Photos of him in white house with John mccain. Hillary intentionally funneled arms to them from Libya and shit tons of money. Ally turkey has been providing ISIS with support.

Trump did the ol truthful hyperbole thing again and trolled them all. The didn't literally start isis. But holy balls did they do all they could help them.

A gay speaker spoke before Trump at his huge high energy rally today in Florda, and closet homophobes in the Democrat party are attacking the guy.

Obviously George W. Bush did

None taken based JYforTrump. We all know what REAL Jew York values are like.

tbqh I'd love to break Florida in half. Take the entire southern portion and rename it "Little Haiti Jr." and build a wall around it.

We need Trump lads...

prospect.org/article/rubio-and-trump-orlando-anti-lgbtq-event

It's a typical American Christian group. Pretty much all of them can be viewed as anti-gay organisations of varying intensity.

I like this poster.

that was a good episode of oreilly factor today

One step at a time brother.

Purging ISIS is easy because everyone hates them.

Only after proving to the world the superiority of nationalism can we finally begin the great roach extermination

Glad anons like my OC.

I honestly don't see the problem with this. They are on video doing beheadings, drownings, shootings, dismemberment, det-cord neckties...etc. The most depraved shit imaginable.

And lolberals are pissed we give them a little face washing. This is why noone takes you seriously.

Voters support Trump on all of the main issues this election.

- Economy
- National Security
- Immigration

Internal polling shows that even as voters say they are less likely to vote for him not than they were two weeks ago, his support on the issues remain the same.

They have the same opinion of his competence that they did two weeks ago.

The support he has lost will be easily rewon, and it will be rewon during the debates. The support will be solidified after the debates when Trump reignites the media blitz he utilized during the primaries. HRC has saturated the public with ads and they aren't responding anymore. Trump will have freshly plowed ground to sow his Ad Money into after the debates.

Trump will be the next President of the United States.

I am a phone nigger, sorry. Can you post onto Imgur?

Neither is Barak or Obama, his real name is Barry Soetoro or something. Ask yourself, what is he hiding?

>Trump: Iraq is the Harvard of terrorism
>CNN: Iraq is a country. It has no association with Harvard University, and it does not award degrees to terrorists.

How are these networks not bankrupt yet?

How is everybody, family? I'm getting drunk and finishing this little bit. I got another one as backup

The great thing is it's not even hyperbole. Obama is literally the founder of ISIS and it's time someone said so.

I'm loving every minute of this. People think this is one of his "gaffes" but it's not.

How anyone can support Trump is beyond me. He's a coward, racist, sexist, ignorant megalomaniac who perjured himself to dodge the draft, who ripped off thousands of poor people with a fake university, filed for bankruptcy several times to avoid paying back his creditors, failed repeatedly as a businessman (Trump Airlines, Trump Vodka, Trump Steaks, etc), divorced twice after sex scandals and eventually married a fashion model (who faked a college degree), who has been involved in 169 different lawsuits (including one for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl), and who refuses to disclose his tax returns because they would likely reveal that he offsourced thousands of jobs, speculated on the people who lost their homes during the Great Recession, robbed citizens of their life savings, and made deals with criminals of the worst kind.

If you had done one tenth of what he has done, you would probably be in jail for many years

that guy is literally a walking talking points memo

maybe if CNN didn't go into overdrive about the 2A comment, they wouldn't seem so impotent at generating outrage

yellow id?

ASIAN?

you do good work user, keep it up
For KEK
For The Emperor

Its fucking disgusting

You could characterize Justin Trudeau's trips to the mosques in Canada the same fucking way

War is the only answer TBHWU

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the next Trump rally.

Work is his whole life. Making deals is his passion.
Can you imagine what it was like for Don to sit and watch all these horrible deals? That's beyond infuriating. For a master of his craft to watch repeated failures knowing he could do better.
I'm so so glad he's been calling out John Kerry for being such a fuck up. Deservedly.

oh the desperation of shills is delicious

thepoliticalinsider.com/a-man-was-being-beaten-to-death-with-a-bat-then-trumps-limo-rolls-by/
Based Trump is a man of Upstanding Moral values

I also vote for treating mudslime defenders as traitors and enemies.

>mfw I got to be a part of a poll today
>mfw I got to vote for Trump

"They're simply all allegations. Until the tax returns are released, nobody will know what are in them. Trump didn't pay one group of individuals because they did an inadequate job. If you spent thousands on something and they did a horrible job, would you pay? He praises one for killing terrorists and the other because he wants the U.S to be allies with Russia."

HAHAHAHAHHAH EPIC

xDDDDDDDDD SO FUCKING EPIC HAHAHAHAHAH

ABABABABBAB IM DYING EHRE HOLY MOTHER OF SHITT MAN HAHHAHHAHAHAH

FUUUUUUUUCK OH MY GOD I JUST CANT LITERALLY

I LITERALLY CANT EVEN OWHOOOOAOHHAHAHAHAHHAH xD

>Tokyo Ghoul

Terrible taste.

I've made a lot of OC but the Dredd one is probably one of my favorites.

>implying you wouldn't get shot the moment you tried

It's like trying to shoot up the natinoal gun convention

Holy shit, CTR has to employ monkeys now?

>Trump allows Hillary to nearly dominate ads
>People get numb to message and campaign funds are wasted
>Trump circles back at the end when it matters

That's yours? Very nice.

Keep 'em coming lad, send any my way if you have OP worthy memes.

>I don't know what this webm is so I'm going to post it. Surprise?

>His plans to block the GI bill that'll help veterans?

But Trump is PRO veteran. If anythign, he'll establish a 24 hour hotline run by people and not by machines to help veterans.

This is what I'm talking about. There are people who actually like it when government is corrupt.

What, if anything will be done to try and prevent Clinton from undermining those numbers via triangulation like she tried earlier today in Detroit?

Also, is the campaign really getting help from Cambridge Analytica? If so, did Manafort really have a dispute over whether or not to contract them, and if so, what won him over?

This shit is too fucking funny. He goes by 'Barack H' now.
obamacrimes.com/p/obamas-birth-history.html

The shilling has really give overboard at that network. over been watching them for about 10 years and this is the worst they've been

uhhh Sup Forums?
tip fbi or not

I just wanted an excuse to point out the red-panels democrat donkey looks like a fucking chink

worse

>democrats sampled 700%
>republicans sampled 1 poster on Sup Forums
>independents sampled 30%

Hillary only has a 3% lead

>Big Guy
Trump>Bane

My next vid is going to be a pro Trump vid.

well done lads

>percy

FuriousDuckface.webm