Piru till my last breath

Piru till my last breath

Lets talk about gangs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ca0qOYVAx9c
youtube.com/watch?v=SYKdl-FvYIU
youtube.com/watch?v=nfzsMDl1GNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok. what about them do you wanna talk about?

They should pretty much be genocided.
No redeemable factors at all.

I'm only being half edgy.

They need to be ridden.

Well its a big cause of degeneracy.
It goes hand in hand with poverty.

How do gangs affect you?

How was the initiation? Ever jumped anyone in?

at least they inspired gta san andreas

They only way they affect me where I live is they sell weed

All garbage that can and will be eradicated.

Isnt it a way for young men (and women) to connect on another level? Say they dont have a family or anyone that cares for them.

It can teach semi good life lessons/values but not in the most positive way.

Seems your nigger killing quota is low, boy.

How many drive-by shootings have you even done today?

That kind of stuff takes planning. Ive been shot at 5 or 6 times.

Its just crazy to me though, losing your life for just wearing a certain color

They're a cancer not only to their neighborhoods but to whole cities.

I've seen some tumblr posts saying how gangs were "created with the intention to protect the neighborhoods the police didn't" or some faggy gang dick auxking shit.

I dont get any enjoyment out of it(im not sure who does) so i just stay away from it.

Sucking* sorry im drunk as shit.

what you wanna know, dawg???

youtube.com/watch?v=ca0qOYVAx9c

Today? None.

Tomorrow? Thats a new day.

see

RED NATION PIRU!

What you read is sort of true, Once the panther wave died down. Neighborhood watches to stop the police violence and just the overall violence

at least niggers have balls.

ITT
Slobs

I should learn more about these stupid nigger gangs. I have always seen them as niggers reverting back to their primal African savage state, forming their own tribal schisms and waging tribal warfare on each other. After all, they have vendettas, blood feuds, and even diplomacy among each other as if they were their own separate nations, rather than just only "African American"

Niggers get out of my Sup Forums. Go back to selling crack rocks.

Maybe that's how they started but once crack cocaine hit the cities in the eighties shit got out of control.

make me!

To bad they are not real men and are pathetic pity bitch niggers like the Jews and other non-White subhumans are.

I wouldnt even say tribal africans ect.
All they have is themselves and they maintain the trust in eachother, knowing that if your brother falls, you fall with him

You guys are shitting yourselves if you think that gangs won't be around much longer because they've been around since the beginning of the world

Hell, even dolphins form all male packs and seek out females to gang bang (i think for survival purposes against other males outside of the pack)

They are just another cult like group I will post an image that shows the criteria for the classification

I heard a really funny and simple way to explain what a cult is: a group centered around one man and generally they have a lot of rules to follow but the only real rule that is unspoken, is that all the women in the group must have sex with the leader and his friends... and all the men in the group must submit their women to the leader for sex

Can't. You're on the internet. Still think you're making a bad decision. You could be getting a job and going to school. Instead you're probably going to end up dead on the pavement some day.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYKdl-FvYIU

Oh.

true.

Exactly, think about knighthood and the honor with that.

Or even think about pirates, they were real ass motherfuckers. Criminals until theyre hung at the gallows. Nobody talks shit on pirates, in fact, i feel like they embelished them as not so bad guys. Plundering, killing, ect

Other niggers are appearntly are running the BLM niggers over to feed their families.

youtube.com/watch?v=nfzsMDl1GNY

You guys know any good gang documentaries? Not like "Gangland" history channel shit. I'd like to learn about dindu gangs but any gang docs will do.

I don't think niggers have that much honor. It's especially dishonorable when you keep telling White people "wes bes all da same crackkka" and then rape their daughters and slit their son's throats out of racial hatred because you're mad about slavery for being a stupid poor drug addicted nigger or something. At least Vikings, Saxons, Colonial era pirates, and others made a distinct discrimination between "us and them." Non-Whites are absolutely fucking most disgraceful, fucking despicable, and fucking disgusting. The least you could fucking do is admit we're separate peoples and support segregation. Instead of being the fucking parasites that you inherently are.

They make pirate kids toys, could we potentially see a gang related fischer price set or something

You could devote a sock puppet account to following nog Twitter and lots of nog Vine accounts. They's happy to show off they doin's on Periscope and such.

top tier coonery

I'm 32, faggot.

And? Fuck man. You're being an idiot.

DD4life, all others step off

>dat gif
HELL NAW NIGGA

I knocked some poor nig out about a month ago.

Claimed he was a blood gang member and took a girl's bandana I was fucking because it was the wrong color. I asked for it back and he stood up and chest bumped me while attempting to say something. I just came over the top with a right hand, he butt scooted across the concrete, and started snoring.

All over a fucking bandana. My lease was up at the apartment anyways... in the summer it gets swamped by nigs due to the pool/hot tub area.

I felt bad... didn't stick around to find out if he was the real deal or not. Surprisingly none of the nigs jumped me, but then again it ended too fast for them to be able to jump on me. If we were wrestling around I probably would have gotten soccer kicked in the mouth.

Stupid fucking kid... I gave him every opportunity to just give the fucking 3 dollar rag back.

>Trump gets the gang vote

Aw shiet mane it's gonna get dank af senpai

lol that'd be funny if it were true

Well someone tried to steal my bike last night. That's about the worst of it.

>Piru till my last breath
FUCK SLOBS

6 poppin, 5 droppin !

Gangs died around 2010, it's nothing like that anymore