Citizens of Earth, behold your Suicide Squad

>Citizens of Earth, behold your Suicide Squad
>Rape off bro, you and me
DCEU confirmed ded

I'm really glad they set it up where he only kills bad guys to pay for his daughter, and his daughter stops him from killing batman. It wouldn't be a Will Smith movie if he was actually a bad guy.

Wild wild west?

I like Pimpshot.

>First I fuck yo bitch

>Scientologist Shot

still going to see the movie

Will Smith is not a scientologist.

>Rape off

damn Suicide Squad is dark

Allegedly he's not, but he is

I think it's just the Joker and Slipknot that are confirmed rapists in the movie.

>You all jokeahs must be cra-zay!
>So, we the pasties then? Wha? We some kinda Suicide Squad?
It's cool to know that Suicide Squad takes place in the Bad Boys universe, I just wonder what happened to Smith's character that would turn him into an assassin, he used to be a kind of alright cop.

He's undercover, the post credit scene reveals that Waller was just Martin in drag

10/10 would pay to see and even take a blind date.

That's more just a general relatable-hollywood-protagonist trait

I feel really weird about this Deadshot because like, actual Deadshot is super laconic and this guy isn't but I feel like this could be Deadshot pre-his kid dying? If you swap out the pithy one-liners for "I am Will Smith and I am funny" anyway. And obviously he doesn't have the big brother complex. Really, I guess it's just not Deadshot.

I didn't knew Django Unleashed was part of the DCEU.

I despise you.

It was sarcasm, spanky.

I assume this outfit is kind of the blackified version of his first appearance.

Are you upset that he was making fun of Will Smith or are you upset because you couldn't tell he was sarcastic?

Deadshot should be killing anybody for money, not just criminals.