IVE BECOME SO NUMB

IVE BECOME SO NUMB
I CANT FEEL YOU THERE

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/whos-behind-a-mysterious-website-saying-polls-are-skewed-against-trump/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-arent-skewed-trump-really-is-losing-badly/
nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/whats-the-matter-with-polling.html
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did Shillary hire her shill army from Sup Forums?

BECOME SO TIRED
SO MUCH MORE AWARE (of shills)

This will be the map in November

KEK HAS SPOKEN

normies gonna norm

PRAISE KEK

i don't get it
what do you mean
trump is winning

>7777 praise it

it tastes so good

MAGA
A
G
A

CHECKD N KEKD

Just when you're feeling down about the election, Kek comes and spreads his message of WINNING.

>Believing a team that doesn't actually exist
>Actually run by a New Mexican successionist

Keep sucking that dick, Sup Forums

fivethirtyeight.com/features/whos-behind-a-mysterious-website-saying-polls-are-skewed-against-trump/

The Prophecy is Upon Us.

IM ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE...

Reply or even read these threads, the shills win. They are wasting your time, making you engage with their shitty agenda, keeping you away from real /pol threads.

>Ignore these people, don't let them win.

I BELIEVE
PRAISE ALMIGHTY KEK

Praise kek

>believing in a fake frog diety created by a cambodian rice farming image board

KEK IT IS TIME TO RISE

what's that, we can't hear you over the sound of my multi-million dollar expensive Trump helicopter (one of many owned by Trump)

Hillary getting murdered confirmed.

>being a normie

It's interesting how he's ALWAYS exactly 0.6% in the lead on this site, no matter how bad his real poll numbers get.

>believing in reddit the frog.

Dick

PRAISE KEK

>successionist
>Keep sucking that dick, Sup Forums

It's really funny how that article has absolutely no criticism of it's methodology, and it's only real critiques are that there was a similar website back in 2012 that used different methodology, and that the identities of the people who run the site are private.

They're attacks are literally strawmen, and are unable to attack the methodology itself. Pretty fucking sad if you ask me.

in the end Kek always provides for the faithful

muh dick

It's an older picture actually. it was .9 a bit ago. The site is down right now so I can't check the number at the moment. But you're wrong how it's always .6

Is that what you believe Don?

A different article went into the methodology. It's linked in that article. That one was a follow up about how the thing is just a big smokescreen.

>But LongRoom and whoever runs it has gone out of its way to obfuscate its identity. The site has an “about us” page which lists four people associated with the site, but they each seem to be without any semblance of an online paper trail, an odd thing in the age of the internet.

>“Michael Ellis,” the man listed as LongRoom’s managing editor, is described in only the vaguest of terms as “an Internet Executive with over 23 years of experience, including general management of mid to large sized publications. He has been involved with internet community management his entire career.” The three other staff members have similarly indistinct bios, and rather than photographed headshots, the staff is depicted in sketches. None of the staff appears to have Twitter accounts, let alone follow the @LongRoomNews account. Searches for the staff on other social networking sites did not lead anywhere and there is no listed point of contact for any of the LongRoom staff members anywhere on the site. FiveThirtyEight reached out to the site’s only point of contact for comment — a support email address — and did not hear back. A public records search for LongRoom yielded no results for the business. (In addition to its “unbiased” polling operation, the site aggregates news stories.)

>But an analysis of the site’s IP address showed that in April 2015, LongRoom switched its registration to a domain that for a fee, allows registrants to keep their names private — Domains By Proxy, LLC. The last name associated with the website, as recently as January 2015, is Fred Waid, who listed the site’s associated organization as “American Separatist” based out of New Mexico. FiveThirtyEight reached out to Waid but had not heard back as of publication.

Checked and keked

>no fun allowed

IS BE MORE LIKE ME AND BE LESS LIKE U

>believing in hideously rigged polls created by an increasingly biased media

How many tens of people were at Hillary's last 15-minute rally, shill?

Shill harder.

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media.

>real poll numbers get
>real poll numbers
>real poll
>real

You shills are adorable.
Don't ever change.

>Unskewed polls all over again

Can you post the link to the article going in detail about the criticism of the methodology? I don't see it in the article.

And again what you just greentexted is a stawman. The identity of the staff is irrelevant, only the numbers and methodology being accurate is what matters.

>fucking DC is still blue

Trump should move the capital somewhere else and nuke Washington.

See
Enjoy your cognitive dissonance

But, but, but muh polls!!!

>inb4 Bernie had big rallies, too!!!!

>created by a cambodian rice farming image board

Are you aware the cult of kek was around in ancient egypt? In a way, we ARE kangz n sheeeit.

you realize the website disappeared today following this expose, right? whoever was running longroom.com literally got btfo and ran away to hide

Won't the mods delete this shit already?

>your rigged polls are rigged, but my rigged polls aren't rigged

Whatever you say, pumpkin.

>long room

Fucking trumpshills man.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-arent-skewed-trump-really-is-losing-badly/

Enjoy it.

And it is relevant of who the staff is to an extent. If there's no one actually doing any research, then everything said is an outright lie. At the very least, they need to EXIST.

KEKS WILL BE FULFILLED.

Ayyy

Guys, the shill flood is happening. Post anti-shill information and ignore shill threads.

Enjoy your evenings user.

I don't think this map is true, but I hate earwigs...

>polls show trump winning during the primary

SEE TRUMP CAN WIN GUIES

>poll show trump losing to hillary

RIGGED POLLS, RIGGED ELECTIONS

>your rigged polls are rigged, but my rigged polls aren't rigged

Lather.
Rinse.
Repeat.

See Long room doesn't exist anymore anyway. They closed up shop after 538 called them out in these articles about them.

Holy shit but that's impossible

>all reputable polls say trump is being crushed
>some no name poll website created a month ago says trump is winning

Ya ok. Totally not desperate.

>fivethirtyeight
>Nate Tungsten
>implying

Keep trying, shills.
You'll figure this out eventually.

pls no earwig. take what u want just leave me be

PRAISE BE UNTO KEK

>be annoying little roaches obnoxiously shilling this clown all over the internet
>still lose

should have kept your Sup Forums shit in Sup Forums

Except it's been clearly admitted that Hillary is paying millions for people do online and do take polls and argue with Trump supporters

>reputable

Next you'll tell me CNN is totally unbiased in their coverage of the election.

Does Hillary lick the AIDS off of Bill's anus before going down on Abedin's muff?

Considering 538 still exists and Longroom doesn't, I think the point is clear.

Waid'll be back though. With another website, and another fake group of staff, and you all will desperately cling to it in the most hilarious way.

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOWN

PRAISE KEK OUR LORD AND SAVIOR

Not,
>IVE TRIED SO HARD

kys

She eats Bill's herpes creampie out Abedins haji hole.

>be snotty little bitches who are coming to the desperate realization that "this clown" is going to be president
>still a bitch

I don't know if you're delusional or just dumb.

Desperation is seeing a few dozen at every Hillary rally and several thousand at a Trump rally and thinking that won't translate to votes

>inb4 but Bernie had big crowds too!! Wait, have I already mentioned that?

Every pollster from Rasmussen to CNN to MSNBC to fox is saying trump is getting crushed. Mind you, even the right leaning ones are saying this. And let's just conveniently forget how this talk of rigging disappears whenever trump leads one of these polls. Because polls only count if they show trump winning. Again, totally not desperate :^)

I'll be drinking those tears in November, friendo.

That poster is right though. You guys became your definition of jews for a moment, subverting all you could, shilling this guy over and over. This place became completely inert for talking about actual politics. For what? He's going to lose.

I just can't wait until this place goes back to normal in November and I can actually talk about politics again.

No one who thinks Hillary SHOULD be indicted thinks Hillary WILL be indicted.

>right leaning
Goddamn you are stupid.
If you'll excuse me, I'm off to watch some unbiased and totally objective election coverage on CNN.
Holy fuck, it's like talking to an 8 year old with downs syndrome.

Obviously atleast 1 person exists. If they didn't exist, the website wouldn't exist. Research in this case is kind of moot as well, as they have a set methodology, and they use that same methodology for each poll.

Honestly their critique isn't very good. a whole bunch of assumptions are made, and they straight up use the fallacy of "Theres too many polls so they can't be accurate!" When we've seen the methodology been straight up changed to give Clinton better polling numbers. Even Reuters was called out big for doing this.

Although I have to say Nate should be looking at his own methodology. His own methodology used in 2012 was completely wrong for this election.

>And let's just conveniently forget how this talk of rigging disappears whenever trump leads one of these polls.
Lol, you dumbfucks keep saying this. Too braindead to even understand simple arguments.

The polls are rigged either way genius. It doesn't matter if Trump is leading or not, the polls are still rigged, because they're using inaccurate polling data to weight their samples. Got that through your tiny little brain?

>There Are More White Voters Than People Think. That’s Good News for Trump.
nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html?_r=0

>What’s the Matter With Polling?

>Polls may actually underestimate Trump's support, study finds

Websites go down you know. As far as I'm aware it's been down for today due to capacity problems. Lets wait a few days to see if it's down for good.

Who needs longroom when you have devastating revelations like this?

>There Are More White Voters Than People Think. That’s Good News for Trump.

>What’s the Matter With Polling?

>Polls may actually underestimate Trump's support, study finds

>inb4 I can't read, so I will just retreat to my same idiotic shilling!

Why are we not just triggering the Shills?

I actually want to thank shills like you.
I'd hate for this place to become a Trump hugbox, everyone knowing he's going to win and all. At this point, it's inevitable. You know it. I know it. Pretty much everyone knows it, even if they're loathe to admit it.
But it's nice to have you shills around to keep us sharp. You're like our punching bags.
It's like sparring with a retard. Not particularly challenging, but amusing nonetheless.

Here user, let me help with that

>Have a 40k person rally
>Gin them up so they all go and vote
>All 40k want to vote for you
>40k votes at best

>Have small rally
>Speak specifically to the media and the people out watching
>Reach 2 million people
>Only half are excited
>1 million votes

Even if he spent the next 100 days, twice a day, at a rally of 40k people, and EVERY one of those people went out to vote for him, that's only 8 million votes. Let's not even take into decay of interest, or the fact that the voting group he's courting are traditionally low expectency voters.

This is politics 101. Crowd sizes don't mean shit. Hillary is seen in factories, in stores, outside. It's great optics. But all trump is seen doing is making speeches from a podium.

It's also inflexible, he can't do quick counters. He always HAS to be somewhere in a day or two, he can't make huge shifts in his scheduling to make best use of what the media is talking about.

This is why you fags need to fuck off. You understand 0 about actual politics. This is a country of 320 million people. It's IMPOSSIBLE to win on rallies alone.

KEK has spoken
Trump 2016

QUADZ

also whats with you millenials quoting the most garbage tier music like its cool?

W I T N E S S E D

Yeah, because no one is watching his rallies online, on television, etc.
No one is sharing those rallies on social media.
No one is spreading word of his policies, platform.
Yep, you're right.
Trump's rallies occur in a vacuum and everything said there, stays there in that arena .. that massive arena ... packed to the rafters with 12,000 people.

I'm arguing with a literal drooling idiot.

>have no argument
>get called out for it
>HURR YOURE STUPID

are you even trying to be taken seriously? I mean calling people names just for pointing out that you're wrong is the type of thing children do

>lol dumbfucks keep pointing out my flip flopping
>here, look at these cherrypicked articles, maybe that will make up for my inability to actually prove anything

Increasingly nervous trumpshill

Sup Forums BTFO and on suicide watch

MAGA
PRAISE BE APON KEK

Also, I thought NYT wasn't a reliable news source for trumpshills? Just like Clinton News Network? Funny how you change your mind when you think it might benefit your argument.

No one ever flip flopped. It's the same as leaning on a scale. Of course we love when Trump is leading in a rigged poll. That means his lead is even bigger than the poll shows!

My God you are stupid.

>muh cherrypicked articles
From your precious NY and LA Times. Did you read them? No, because you're a retard. Reading hurts your little brain.

My point is that the 40k people doesn't mean shit. At the end of the day, only the polls are a good indicator.

And as far as this, all three of those are about how there are some theoretical voters that could push trump to a close victory. But that's a Trump best case scenario. All they're all saying is that the race isn't over yet, which no one is claiming it is.

But it's a damn good field position for Clinton. And if it goes much further South for Trump, even those theoretical "white that didn't show up" in 2012 aren't going to save him.