Did you know that most jewish people was killed in polish death camps during holocaust?

Did you know that most jewish people was killed in polish death camps during holocaust?

Camps located in Poland build by Germans

Did you know that no one gives a fuck?

God bless Poland

Set by Germans
Run by poles

Every Pole is blamed?

>run by poles
You know that those camps housed mainly Poles? Right? And you know that the Ukrainians worked with the Germans to kill Jews? Whereas Poles actually resisted?

Well yes, Poles are anti-semite as fuck

>lowest quality bait possible
>assblasted polish flag responds

A-are you a girl?

Fuck off Nazi

did you know ukrain pigs commited very much crimes against polish and russian and other races
wow

>Well yes, Poles are anti-semite as fuck
Kek what the fuck are you even saying?
Like a third of Poles have Jewish blood. They were and still are one of the countries with the most Jews in Europe
>bait
Everything he said is true though

Don't try to cheat me Bartek

wtf i hate pooland now

Poland must be punished

This pic makes me not want to wake up in the morning

Bump

Poland needs to compensate the german jews by giving back the eastern german territory it stole from them

The only regret I have is that we didn't finish the fucking job.
Every kike should've had gone through the barbecue, the world would've been a much better place

My grandfather died in one of those camps, he fell from the observation deck

Did you know that the holocaust happened but should have targeting urinians?

unironically this

>"every kike should have gone through the barbecue"
>precisely zero kikes went through the barbecue
What a shitty world.

>Like a third of Poles have Jewish blood.
Not true.
>They were and still are one of the countries with the most Jews in Europe
You're retarded.

My home land thet work for jews and die for americans now and for some resen love Weak gayropa

Guys do You know In the winter Ukrainian (hohli) dont cook shit they only cook in the Sumer( all of Ukraina )true Real story
In the winter They all go to maskali (russians )to see what They cooking and eat with them and get drunk till pass

I remember this story whan i was kid

My mother was cooking pig and said son hold a secend i am gona see what moskali cooking :)

Gdzie ty hohol ?? Dawaj pogawarim suka pradażnaja

Pradali rodinu za dolar

>And you know that the Ukrainians worked with the Germans to kill Jews?
Depended on the region really. West Ukraine yes, East Ukraine no, central Ukraine mixed but sill leaning heavily towards no.

for some reason i had at least 3 history lessons about this in high school while there was nothing about more relevant shit like Tiananmen Square, love it.