/dixie/ - Southern US & friends: fighting games edition

Other urls found in this thread:

richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/general-assembly/virginia-general-assembly-kills-legislation-to-let-cities-remove-confederate/article_6ccc1469-8035-5c28-b932-c12983ddfa2f.html
youtu.be/4O1RP29RhcE
allrecipes.com/recipe/11679/homemade-mac-and-cheese/
youtube.com/watch?v=LyGid5B1vv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/acadiana/

cosplay is bad
don't know how to say it differently, it's just so fucking autistic and 90% of the time it's absolute garbage

yes i don't see the point of it

cosplay is like, carnivals in the old days, though its mostly for people to show off their skills with needle and fabrics

i could cosplay but i dont like being the center of attention

maybe gingerpedo is ghost

hate bumbing

Take a (You)
And a bump

Met a real life Terry A Davis, except this guy had a coke, weed and anphetamines addiction

yeah i read about it, at your school or something? or was it your roommate or something

>people can't chose nationality

*chooses nationality*

At a university residence, he was my neighbour and my roomate and him once went to a brothel, keep in mind that my roomate and I were both 18 yo

Am an aussie

baot

if depression isn't real then does that mean bipolar disorder isn't real?

I once took a boat tour of Norfolk harbor and saw all the US Navy ships. That was a good boat experience.

Wish I was an autist so I had a reason for being a failure

Fail harder so that people start assuming you have a mild mental retardation

While playing vidya over the past few days I noticed that I was straining my eyes to see the screen a lot more than usual, so made an eye doctor appointment for today to get my vision checked out. Technically I have an eyeglass prescription right now, but it's weak as fuck and I haven't actually owned any glasses for years. May need new ones but I'm still never wearing them outside of the house because I'm not a FUCKING NERD

Wish I wasn't an autist so I had no reason for being a failure

It's easier to have a reason for failure so that you can work against it rather than not have a reason and suicide because you're a failure regardless.

the Virginia General Assembly just killed legislation which would allow cities to remove Confederate monuments
richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/general-assembly/virginia-general-assembly-kills-legislation-to-let-cities-remove-confederate/article_6ccc1469-8035-5c28-b932-c12983ddfa2f.html

>Several pro-statue speakers denounced the bills as part of a cultural purge akin to burning books or destroying art. Ed Willis, of Richmond argued that removing statues is unconstitutional because it discriminates against "Confederate national origin."

Hi is this the Wisconsin thread? :^D

three (four) dot gif

Anyone have some Dixie memeballs? I forgot to save some last time.

have my OC

Why did they remove statues of Robert E. Lee? He unironically did nothing wrong

It's fucking garbage.

The people that want to rip these statues down are willingly ignorant of history.

very nice

youtu.be/4O1RP29RhcE

>Hoowaaah! Hoowaaah!

This is what cultural integration was meant to be.

Fuck Cobb
I fucking hate Cobb and his tall lanky ass. Every time I see him post I want to rip my eyeballs out with a wooden spoon. Fucking normies have no place in /dix/.

haha fuck normies right lol

i definitely need glasses and have a somewhat hard time seeing the board if i'm not at the front of the class but i don't wear my glasses because i look bad with glasses

>hoowaah hoowaah

hi is this the white supremacy thread

yes

strongly dislike the colored people and I wish they'd better themselves

OwO what's this?~

the state of georgia has more posters than /midwest/ does

having mac and cheese with steaks lads

maybe because he's in a tuxedo and he's smiling and the other pic is a mugshot of a fat dirty guy ?

>supporting the worst fast-food jew

i made it myself? what do you mean fast food

every time you consume a food with more then +5% saturated fat content fast food and america wins another small victory

i read "mac cheese"
Why did you mean by "mac" then

what fast food chain serves steak?

allrecipes.com/recipe/11679/homemade-mac-and-cheese/

its short for macaroni and cheese

Culvers but it's chopped steak

does delivery pizza count as fast food? if so, does non-delivery pizza count as fast food as well?

pizza is a vegetable n

>bread
>tomato sauce
>cheese
one of these is a vegetable, two aren't

now time for some green tea lads

Bread is made from grains, which are vegetables

you're the vegetable here

Statistically speaking you are if you talk to a dixie poster you are conversing a literal honest to god nigger.

grains are considered vegetables from a biological standpoint but not a culinary one

Corn kernels are considered vegetables from a culinary perspective despite the fact that corn is a grain
To say it's different in regards to oats, barley, and wheat is just being difficult

And rice :x

bonne poste

bon post*

reeeee every time I type French, it's wrong
just gonna create my own dialect of French like the monolingual pleb I am

Fuck wh*Te people

Thank God I'm not huwhite

>the last one

>huwhite
i don't understand that meme

youtube.com/watch?v=LyGid5B1vv0

>tfw can’t tell where the man begins and the meme ends anymore

some people with hard accents say it weirdly

wait we pronounce the h in white ?

yes

it's more like hu-wite

Mâcon

CANADA! HELP ME!

g*rman genocide when?

>Anglicanism and industrialization getting added to EU4
noice

Nobody cares. Fuck off /gsg/ autist

might actually buy this one

looks like CK2

indeed, glad they made an England immersion pack
Iberia is gonna get rekt this patch though since they didn't get more provinces like the rest of western yurp, bad time to have become a Spainboo
guess I'll have to go watch Carlos Rey Emperador to get my imperio fix

wot the 'eck man

>divorce consort
>dissolve monasteries

ahh, so this is what anglos consider the true faith.

what did you expect from the eternal anglo

This is the face of CK2

It's all the moral superiority of Protestantism with all the aesthetic of Catholicism
truly the best of both worlds

>autism games

wish i was scottish

hahahaha pooopy

wh*Te genocide when?

macon pls stop