TIME FOR YOUR MEDS Sup Forums

>In July 2011, Hillary Clinton was approached by the General Secretary of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and asked to commit State Department efforts to pass laws restricting unsanctioned discussion of Islam, committing to the use of "peer pressure and shaming" should individuals attempt to exercise their 1st Amendment rights
>When asked by the Chairman of the House Subcommittee on the Constitution to affirm that the Obama administration would never "entertain or advance a proposal that criminalizes speech against any religion", Assistant Attorney General Tom Perez refused to answer
>This is only more troubling in light of President Obama's 2012 warning delivered to the UN General Assembly that "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"

Let me tell you a joke: Hillary Clinton trots out a Pakistani cofounder of the Journal of Contemporary Issues in Muslim Law (Islamic Sharia) at the DNC who has ties to her personally, the State Department, and the Government of Saudi Arabia as an interest lawyer for Muslim oil producers. In A publication titled "Juristic Classification of Islamic Law" he praises Said Ramadan-- the Grandson of Hassan Al-Banna--cofounder of the Muslim Brotherhood alongside Sayyid Qutb. This same Ramadan was a key author for the Muslim Youth Movement of Malaysia, which is itself a branch of the World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY), another Brotherhood Front.

But his kid died so you should elect a woman who practically jumped at the chance to sell out our 1st Amendment rights to the OIC, once agin, a Muslim Brotherhood front. We need to take the Muslim Brotherhood as seriously as we've taken the Clinton Foundation and Soros. It, Shari'a, and the Sayyid Qutb's Milestone Process are the key.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
imgur.com/a/DPLZQ
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Strategic-Overview-Coughlin-010216.pdf
nationalreview.com/corner/436854/doj-followed-obama-clinton-un-resolution-against-negative-speech-about-islam
nationalreview.com/article/335716/blasphemy-and-islam-andrew-c-mccarthy
shoebat.com/2014/06/10/obama-hillary-absolutely-something-video/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/stephen-coughlin-questions-members-of-the-oic-human-rights-committee/
defenddemocracy.org/media-hit/questions-for-the-pentagon-who-is-hesham-islam/
jihadwatch.org/2008/01/the-implications-of-the-dismissal-of-stephen-coughlin-joint-staff-pentagon
counterjihadreport.com/tag/stephen-coughlin/
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Muslim Brotherhood fronts such as the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC), Association of Muslim Scholars (IAMS), and the Muslim American Society (MAS) significantly dictate our intelligence process and threat conceptualization of radical Islam, namely by sanctioning the "cultural experts" who can separate "bigoted speculation" from actionable intelligence
>These individuals are invariably foreign nationals with ties to Brotherhood affiliates and disturbingly deep connections in the State Department/Department of Defense
>All Brotherhood fronts can be understood through the Doctrine of Abrogation as reflected in the works of Brotherhood founder and architect Sayyid Qutb and the Milestone Process
>American Brotherhood affiliates such as the Muslim Student Association (MSA), Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), the North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), and the International Institute of Islamic Thought (IIIT) were all named as terrorist organizations not clearly separable from entities like ISIS, Hamas, and Boko Haram by the United Arab Emirates Cabinet in 2014
>In 2012, leadership of the FSA was purged and 2/3 of new command were associated with the Muslim Brotherhood of Syria
> Shortly after, the US began furnishing the FSA with training, financial, and military support, namely BGM-71 TOW missiles
>By 2014, many FSA members trained by US and Allies defect to ISIS

>Short Intro:

"Red Pill" Lecture -
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
Remarks on Benghazi
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA

>Long Form:

Introduction -
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw
Understanding the War on Terror Through Islamic Law -
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0
Abrogation and the Milestones Process -
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s
Muslim Brotherhood, Arab Spring, and the Milestones Process -
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs
The Role of the OIC in Enforcing Islamic Law -
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc
The Boston Attack and Individual Jihad -
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4

>Articles:

For Beginners -
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
Burning Down the House: A Strategic Overview (imgur Album) -
imgur.com/a/DPLZQ
(PDF version)
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Strategic-Overview-Coughlin-010216.pdf
nationalreview.com/corner/436854/doj-followed-obama-clinton-un-resolution-against-negative-speech-about-islam
nationalreview.com/article/335716/blasphemy-and-islam-andrew-c-mccarthy
shoebat.com/2014/06/10/obama-hillary-absolutely-something-video/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/stephen-coughlin-questions-members-of-the-oic-human-rights-committee/
defenddemocracy.org/media-hit/questions-for-the-pentagon-who-is-hesham-islam/
jihadwatch.org/2008/01/the-implications-of-the-dismissal-of-stephen-coughlin-joint-staff-pentagon
counterjihadreport.com/tag/stephen-coughlin/
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

>Books & Book Reviews:

unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

>Magnet-link for Stephen Coughlin's book (epub format):

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c00ed012b4fbb9a0cb60d5d35ae4387fea9fd8f8&dn=Catastrophic%20Failure%20-%20Stephen%20Coughlin.epub&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969

I know it's a lot of information, but take your time and everything will start to make sense. The pill will start to kick in.

This is important information and it needs to be understood and seen by as many people as possible.

Bump for redpill

TLDR?

Thanks for the bump and images

bump for deus vult

thanks OP - its late but i am saving for reading tomorrow and pumping out info via twitter, etc. after.

I am seeing more females wearing burqas here in New England lately.. its bothersome.. I sense their subtle spiritual smugness..

I'll never let this slide Senpai!

Bump for justice!

The explanation of basically everything that's going on right now in the world, Muslim subversion, tactics, and analysis. Information that explains the biggest and most important happening you have ever seen.

>be shill
>see boobs
>boobs going against the femnazi shill narrative
>"slut"

I live in the blackest parts of brooklyn. their god is close.

Will red this tomorrow. Like said, It's late and I'm tired right now.

CAN U EXPLAIN DIS 2 ME LIKE IM 2?

Will read tomorrow
I find this is in poor taste I'm glad I can't see her face

WEW LAD.

Wtf I love Trump now

say what you will about Christians, at least they died horribly for their beliefs, refusing to convert.
Muslims, on the other hand, will fake convert and lie about what they believe.

Thanks Doc

Anytime!

>muslim explodes
>other muslim points at blood puddle and goes "he wasnt a TRUE muslim!!!"
>public says "oh i get it, he was just crazy"
>same thing happens next week, muslims play victim
>more muslims move in
>more terrorism happens
>more "he wasnt a TRUE muslim!"
>rinse and repeat until Muslims have enough power and numbers to establish Sharia

So its like a form of NWO except, a one world religion? Why is everyone so desperate about sharia.

Only Muslims are desperate for sharia. Conquering the world is part of their doctrine and has always been their end goal.

Basically.

shariah is their religious law.

The islamists want a giant world-wide islamic state.

luckily, they have spent a lot of time trying to kill eachother, which puts a damper on things.

bump

Appreciate the bump. Don't let this slide guys!

interesting video, thanks for the information.

No problem! Thanks for the bump.

>look at catalog
>all shit threads >tons of posts
>see redpill thread with legit info >hardly any posts

Why is noone in this thread? Is it being slid? Is Sup Forums all shills?

No moar meds ,mom. pls staph ;__;

RELIGION OF PEACE

What is there to say?

"Guys Hillary Clinton is the ultimate evil in the world"
Yeah we know. What else can we fucking do about it?

Bump before bed.

If that's your final conclusion based on the information provided within this thread, then you are either:

A) a muslim
B) a shill
C) a retard
D) all of the above

Did you even read or watch any of the links?

At least you bumped for others to see, I'll give you that.

Bampen

Last bump from me... Hope this
thread opened atleast a few peoples eyes. Night Sup Forums.

Wow. Thanks OP. I told myself I'd watch tomorrow, started up, and now I'm wide awake.

Wide awake...and woke.

Bump

bump for importance

Bumpo

Bumpo again

Wow, Hezbollah doesn't fuck around.

Bump

Anyone who sees this thread and doesn't bump is a shitskin

bump

Fuck you faggot nigger
Kill the KIKES