OK, seriously. I support Trump but I really hate seeing this CTR bullshit...

OK, seriously. I support Trump but I really hate seeing this CTR bullshit. This site is irrelevant and no such shilling exists.

We need to accept that:

1. There are no shills on this board.
2. Trump will not win, and there is nothing we can do to stop his defeat and the inevitable destruction of the USA.

Thanks for Correcting The Record™ mr. leaf

A

My record has been corrected.

Who gives a shit

CTR is moving into their next phase.

Pretending they really wanted you to wake up to the truth all along so you think it's one big trick.

This kind of psychological warfare doesn't affect Sup Forums

You have to go back to the drawing board. We're invincible. It's not anything you're doing. We're just too strong.

>there are no shills on this board

This is fucking GOLD.

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media.

FUCKING

Tell me how my dick taste, you naughty naughty leaf.

> i support trump
> i dont think he will win so you just need to deal with it
pick one

There are at least two types of shills on this board:
1. For the TrumpCoin scam.
2. For 8gag. These are the people pushing the CTR meme. They are encouraging anons here to spam pro-Hillary or anti-Trump threads with idiotic CTR memes, which will get them banned. Then they accuse the mods of being in bed with CTR and tell everyone to come to their site.

Sure sure, coming from a Canadian ID with only 1 post.

SAGE

The best thing to do when you see a lame thread like this is spam it with replies. CTR is split testing different shill angles to see what makes the biggest splash so may as well fuck up their data. That's why these threads never have the OP returning unless it is a troll pretending to be CTR.

I can't tell if this is obvious b8 or obvious shilling

Can we ban Canadians?

They don't let you use unblurred photo when you shill?

$.05 has been deposited in your account