Europoors will never know what it's like to afford one of these with the average mans salary

Europoors will never know what it's like to afford one of these with the average mans salary.

I don't see the appeal desu

I want a comfy small house or spacious apartment. Big houses are a waste of land and resources.

>germany
>1200 sqf

>italy
>800 sqf

>france
>1200 sqf

Nope. Too bourgeois.

no, you and your people are just too poor to afford nice big houses. you justify your pathetic small existence in the world with lame excuses

either can americans

no it's just an investment to be left the fuck alone

the perpetual noise and interactions of urban living is bullshit

Maybe on your tiny grey island, but here in Freedomland, we've got plenty of land and resources to go around.

I'd honestly rather have a fuckload of land than a big house

yes they can
maybe not in commiefornia though

>waste of land and resources

We literally have states bigger than your entire country. Land and resources are not an object here in America.

my wife's house looks almost exactly like this. her son always makes a mess though

I hate noise too m8

one day you won't

Neither will Americans or Canucks at this point.

>implying you actually have a wife and starting a family

OP the only other conclusion as to why you want a house like this is to take in refugees and have them gang fuck you.

This. Having land means the ability to produce your own outcome in life. This obviously implies that you can adequately defend your property. That requires the guarantee that you are entitled to modern weaponry fitting of your particular scenario. Thank the gods for the 2nd Amendment.

>my wife
>her son
KEK CONFIRMED

Yes you can, there's a ton of empty space in the midwest for cheap.

wouldn't want it.. not enough room for riding my horses or having a big ass garden. Houses like that are generally in areas where your neighbors dictate what color your mailbox has to be.

>I'd honestly rather have a fuckload of land than a big house
same.. bought 80 acres for $55k when I got out of the Navy and put a small house on it. Been on it ever since.

we have more stand and federal unoccupied land than all private land combined. It will be a very long time.

The joke is North Americans can't afford them either, they're made of paper and they're in the middle of nowhere.

>living in a shitty McMansion so you can spend 2 hours driving to work every day
No thanks.

riding a bus and renting an apartment smaller than my garage..

KEK

I'd sure love living in the canadian wastelands (everything that's not Toronto) in a house made out of wood and held together by maple syrup.

My building is older than your country

KEK

>mfw I live in a building older than my country