Wtf now I hate Israel

wtf now I hate Israel

They show their true colors. The Jews are literally an insane race of people who revel in things like torture, sodomy, rape, murder, and demon worship.

and that is thread

fuck all the yiddish shill posters that are incoming

A kike is a kike, what do you expect?

Didn't Julius Caesar say something similar about the Gauls?

Yeah, check my pic related.

Gross and racist bigots.

Israeli politicians are SICK

This man is the minister of EDUCATION

SICK

you just found out israel is bad? what are you, like ten years old?

Why am I not surprised?

Disgusting racist Nazi Jews.

Pic related is Defense Minister - more like ISIS Minister!

Gross!

>yiddish shill posters

anyone who speaks yiddish is anti-israeli

I dare you to disprove me

THE BIGOTRY! EVERYONE KNOWS ARABS ARE THE RACE OF PEACE!!!

As a first or second language?

I would love the jews to kill every single one of the Palestinians and get this shit over with.

If Israel just put away their Iron Dome and tanks and ended the occupation the WHOLE world would be at peace.

Pic related is Minister of Culture and Sport.

I proper feel ill when reading her racist words!

I'm so disgusted that I forgot to attach the picture!!!

I FEEL SICK IN MY STOMACH

THE GAZANS ARE PEOPLE TOO!!!

All Semites are Devil's agents and human garbage.

DONT YOU SEE???? THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE!!!!!~!

whoa so much edge wow

"i believe human beings should be mass murdered" --you, 2016

>be Israel
>Literally surrounded by countries that want all Jews to be killed and "run into the sea"
>Commies and the Left support the worst government in the world that sponsors terrorist attacks in Israel (Palestine- have to differentiate between the shithole called the ME), who time and time again have refused to make peace with the Jews
>have human rights, which would be a god-send to the rest of ME
>Literally have defended the rights of all Israeli citizens several times from the surrounding Muslim countries
>have 6.8 Mil citizens, ~20% Arab, have full rights, still gets called an apartheid state
>told I'm a nazi by a fucking hobbit and a country that is in the genocide watching/stripping white farmers of their land because of their race
>probably jealous just like the rest of the world that I could literally turn the desert into an actual decent place to live, whereas the Muslims have been here for 1400 years and are only rich because of oil

Kek loudly because I'm told to get gassed by fucking people who probably never left their parents basement

>Literally surrounded by countries that want all Jews to be killed and "run into the sea"
There's a reason for that, you know.

Exactly!!!!!!!!

Israel is the DEVIL!!!

Turn them into Christian countries instead, and they'd still want to kill you unless you could per-emptively infiltrate every aspect of their society and put out media to brainwash them otherwise.

The hatred of Jews didn't start when you grabbed some land in Israel.

Sry I did not realize it was current year.
But I stand with what I said
#RootingforIsrael

Explain the whole brainwashing
The only thing I ever see on this board are holocaust deniers, needs, and the continual perspective the west is brainwashed by Jewish media

Wtf summerfag?

>now

welcometopol.png

No thanks, I know how your kind argue. We'd go in circles arguing semantics over substance until I beat you and then in the next post you'd pretend we had never even engaged one another.

This!

They killed Christ who was technically a Palestinian!

And they are STILL killing Palestinians today!

why do people care so much about palestine
WE CAN KILL BOTH JEWS AND KEBABS
we don't even need that much more gas

>my kind

Believes a religion systematically brainwashes the west. You either with the Jews or with the Muslims. Seeing as your a leaf, I can guess which one you bow down to

Contain the arabs in arabland. Contain the jews in jewraselim. Contian the nig-nogs in nignogia. Build walls, engineer automated firing platforms, close all borders except for trade. Burn the ivy league. There, humanity is saved.

If you are a nationalist, surely you see why the nation of israel has no less right to exist than, say, macedonia. The problem with jews is that they control OTHER nations, not their own.
>muh palestine
If jews lose their grip on the US, a two-state solution will suddenly become much more viable. What you need to purge is the globalist jews and the media / universities they control. The state of israel will adjust.

Nuking everything is not realistic, get over it.

You know damn well we don't hate you for your religion.

/thread

Bruh, I'm not even jewish, just take em over muzzies

>Burn the ivy league
Are you braindead? Why?
Christianity is one of the main reasons of antisemitism, and you can't prove otherwise.

She's talking about terrorists and their families. As things stand, those wretched fucks have too many incentives for indulging in terror.
>Legit hatred towards Jews - heavily brainwashed starting at a very young age - Nazi propaganda seems lighthearted and mild in comparison. The Muslim world cynically uses the Palestinian people as tools, intentionally keeping them hateful and poor and miserable to maintain the status quo, prevent any chance of peace, and ultimately destroy Israel.
>Muh 72 virgins
>They become heroes among their subpeople
>receive substantial economical benefits from the Palestinian National Authority and certain foreign entities (as well as from Israel, as absurd as it sounds, esp. when considering Israeli-Arab terrorists)
>When a terrorist ends up alive and gets jailed, he receives ultra-fat monthly paychecks (again, mostly foreign money and PNA)
>Literally better condition in jail than most Israeli prisoners get
>They often just have to wait just a while before Israel releases them in an exchange deal, usually hundreds if not thousands of prisoners in exchange for just a few kidnapped Israelis)

>>Are you braindead? Why?
The Ivy league is cancer m8, they're like the main concentration of liberal scum and those who create them.
They haven't been centers of academia for quite some time.

Jewish parasitism, based mainly on ethnic grounds is the main reason for antisemitism. The religion and culture simply compounds it.

But you mentioned that it's not the religion in your previous post?

I thought this originated from them killing our Jesus?!?

Which is it?!?

I WANT TO HATE THE JEWS!!!

>mfw we will refuse high education quality only because universities are leftist
Jewish parasitism is a Sup Forums meme, in real world you were the ones who parasitized on Jews. Think about it - they created your religion, science, culture - almost everything that requires brain while you were illiterate and stupid.
Also, Jews were the best artisans, they were so good at craft that we had to ban them, so our craftsmen could sell something too.

Jews are primarily hated because, as an ethnic minority living in various countries they have done nothing but spread chaos. They come to control finance, media, almost everything and gain a disproportionate amount of influence relative to their numbers as minorities. Couple this with their extreme ethnocentrism and you have a deadly parasite.

The problem is worse now than it has ever been.

I can confirm this

I still can't understand why do you think that it's possible to parazite on something you created. It's like saying that gardeners are parasitize on garden because they harvest apples.

Jews did not create the European peoples or their cultures.

Jews have NEVER created anything.
You are a filthy jew cockroach.
You will die alone.

Hey, don't question the narrative you anti-semite

You're probably a holocaust denier and don't believe over 600 trillion jews were murdered

I understand.

But we hate them for killing Christ!

This is where it started. This is why we segregated ourselves from them in the first place!

Dont you know our history my brother?!?

They did. What is the core of any culture?

Jokes on her, if she kills her enemies they win

Nobody likes you mane.

>mfw jews are the only ones unabashedly killing kebab and practicing ethnonationalism

we could learn a thing or two from them