Oy guv, you best gimme dat James Bund role or me lads will smash you rite proper, innit?

>Oy guv, you best gimme dat James Bund role or me lads will smash you rite proper, innit?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

neweasterneurope.eu/articles-and-commentary/1690-russian-muslims-face-challenges-of-demography-and-migration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Russia is 20% Muslim
>everything is fine

I don't understand why you retards freak out about Muslims

>one massive country where everyone is seperate
>ignore Lebanon, Indonesia, the whole of the middle east, everything that's happening in Europe
Gee good one user.

Ruskies live in a police state where people who criticize King Manlet die of """"mysterious circumstances"""". They don't have any classical liberal values for Muzzies to subvert.

because every time we (as in the US) have armed them to fight in a conflict for us they become public enemy #1 right after. the american government only have themselves to blame for arming the terrorists who caused 9/11.

>Everything is fine

Russia does more counter terrorism than any other country besides the US.

Why are you even here lying filthy ahmed.

>what is Chechnya

Russian Muslims are a native indigenous culture not immigrants

ISIS didn't exist when 100% of actors were white. Checkmate pakis.

>you better put more diversity or our people will kill yours
How lovely

Don't insult muslims or they'll kill you. Religion of peace, nothing to do with islam.

The Chechen War ended long ago. Putin is grooming the leader of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, to take over as president of Russia. Russia will literally have a Muslim president. Our Muslims are fine because we actually treat them with respect instead of panicking about them. You should try it some time.

>if you treat them with respect, they wont blow up near you

What kind of fucking Russian are you?

A normal one? Nearly half the Russian army is Muslim too.

>Nearly half the Russian army is Muslim too
Spotted the muslim

Russian muslims are Russians first then Muslim. National pride is a basis of Russian society. Compare that with the US and Britain where nationalism is considered to be racist.

So you're okay with being converted? Guess that's just one more reason to kill russians. Guess that Eastern orthodox thing didn't quite work out for you.

its not really the same
the chehens have always lived in Chechnya, our muslims are generally 1st 2nd 3rd generation immigrants with very different ideals who have simply been dumped by the masses into cities over the last 20 years

>nationalism is considered racist

America is so patriotic that even people hate the fucking country still celebrate the 4th. Nice try commie.

Sounds like a threat.

>So you're okay with being converted?

Muslims here aren't forcing anyone to convert you fear mongering Amerifat.

Russia has let in a huge amount of immigrants over the years due to our decline in birth rates and most were from Muslim nations and they integrated just fine.

>Over the past two decades, due to high levels of immigration, Russia has succeeded in adjusting the dynamics of its population decline. According to official data, between 1992 and 2010, 8.4 million immigrants arrived in the country. The informal statistics suggest a much greater (and more realistic) estimate of between 15 and 18 million people, approximately 10.5 – 12.7 per cent of the total population. It is important to bear in mind that high immigration leads to a substantial change in social reality. According to data from 2012, 91 per cent of all migration gain occurred in CIS countries and 63.5 per cent of these are predominantly Muslim states (Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan).

neweasterneurope.eu/articles-and-commentary/1690-russian-muslims-face-challenges-of-demography-and-migration

I assume you're from a red state and never took any college history courses, but the narrative is different. Nowadays people treat 4th of July as an excuse to get drunk and BBQ. Veterans Day isn't even celebrated. People just see is as a day off work and veterans are just an after thought. Compare that with Victory Day in Russia, where everything comes to a standstill.

I have no clue why you're here. You won't ever be accepted.

>If you don't affirmative action we're going to blow you up
somebody send this faggot to guantanamo

>(Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan).

people from these countries are cool though
its the gulf states/arabs that seem to breed and hold more extremist ideals we don't get many immigrants at all from those countries you mentioned

You're a foreigner who knows nothing about my country, stop speaking.

I'm white and when I watch James Bond, it makes me wanna kill terrorists. Especially if they're brown flavored.

He means that muslims and arabs are underrepresented in western media, which results in them feeling shunned by the society that they live in, which causes them to turn to people who do accept them and their identity, regardless of how evil they are.

yeah, I remember being a kid and going to blackpool and wishing I had a liscence to kill so I could cleanse that city of all the mullet having twats and familys with 3 teeth between them I was seeing

>you must put Muslims in your films or they will blow you and your loved ones up
>but its okay guys isis is totally nothing to do with Islam, religion of peace and all that bruv :^)

desu he makes a valid point about them feeling alienated

but at the same time, literally any other group of people who felt alienated wouldn't turn to terrorism just to satisfy their need for inclusion

bit of truth on both sides here

>but at the same time, literally any other group of people who felt alienated wouldn't turn to terrorism just to satisfy their need for inclusion

wut

I didn't know Daily Show writers lurked here.

i mean italian immigrants, or eskimos or aboriginals won't start blowing shit up just because they aren't on TV enough

You literally have no clue what you are talking about. You are either not American and looking to talk shit or you live a very insular and sheltered existence mostly divorced from the goings-on within your own country.