Tfw anglos are bullying you again

>tfw anglos are bullying you again

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/12/05/health/05iht-05genes.18425407.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*snaps fingers*
doos san miguels please pedro

Then we should our sick skills to bully them back.

HEEEEEYAAAA

S-STOP

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAA

nothing personnel, kiddo

VEN P'ACÁ

HUYAAAAA

*ruffles your hair*
ah you're alright mate

While they have a point about swearing, once you get north of Bristol everycunt swears like an unhinged Spaniard

>drink your red wine cold

is he retarded?

Ah yes, the famous british banter

>What is tinto de verano

I saw this exact same thread a week ago canny believe you're still arse ravaged over nout

tinto + casera + hielo + una rodaja de limón

who is this shitskinned semen demon?

This triggers the frog

god I can't tell if our middle class tourists are worse than our chav ones

bueno, suele ser vino malo, tampoco es que valga para otra cosa para ser honesto

Jenna Coleman she is a pure English Anglo-Saxon rose who can trace her lineage back to Mercia, apologise

>she is a pure English Anglo-Saxon

No fucking way

She looks French

anyway, her tits are disappointing

link?

Real spanish know themselves better than anyone and are not easily offended by such trivial shits. You are not a real spanish if you cared about something as such.

just google jenna coleman nude

She's from Blackpool, immigrants don't go there.

qt

Indeed, shame she's such a woeful actress though

i lige spen

That's pretty fucked up, they even made him look arab

but he is paler than the average spaniard

pretty sure it's a random stock photo

El andaluzANO señores.

el asturiANO seniores

Pero soy (((GallegANO)))

Pues no será por falta de morenos en Galicia

>Gibraltar is British and always will be. Why would we ever want to change our flag?

What did the mayor of Gibraltar mean by this?

C-callate.

she gives me a rock if u kno wat i mean

no tienes poder sobre mí

> another thread to remind me that I have no British slag gf

ESTÁS ACABADO AZNARKIN, GALICIA TIENE EL HIGH GROUND!

Another shitskin? Is there any white english left?

iktf

summer soon m8

>English
>Gibraltar

u wot m8. They're mostly Italian

Also why so many threads on British-Spanish relations today

we keep sending them, the fault is on you tbqh desu

ummmm indigenous britons (WELSH) (BLACK) are naturally brown haired and brown eyed, cariad

Does this mean Are Kath is English? Should've known.

I don't live near the coast, life is cruel ;_;
But keep sending them please

> mostly Italian
Other than Genoese, Gibraltarians are mostly Jewish and North African. One of Spain's conditions of the cession of Gibraltar was that no Jews or Muslims would ever settle the rock. In true (((Anglo))) fashion, the first thing Britain did was fill Gibraltar with Jews and Moors.

Whiter than you, Fernando

yes, because the (((Spaniard))) fashion is to recruit the Moors to your army and allow them to rape their way through your countryside because fuck the republicans am i right

Do this with any ethnic minority or refugee country and the politically correct public opinion will skin you alive.

This.
Brits are the worst.

Nay.

>how to be spanish
>there aren't toreros in asturias

Sad!

Fuck the leftards, das is rite

Anglos, americans especially, are just desperate to be european.

But they will NEVER EVER reach european levels of chicness or suaveness. And they will NEVER EVER look good in a G-string.

traditionally England has been very racist against spanirds, they really hate us for some cut ear and other irrelevant stuff

just banter mate

I'm American and I could care less about being European. I admire European culture in some ways and despise it in others. But even if I was living in Europe I know I could never be anything but American. I wouldn't want to be something else either.

la creatura pedofílica...

Ha no. The pedofílica was your ancestors and the creatura is what they left behind.

la hambriento de niños....

Your whole history is marred with pedophilia, you goofy arab rape baby. Enjoy servicing trashy British tourists for table scraps.

el negro sin fondo...

el sacamantecas...

>Britain's toilet

la verguenza del asia...

el aberración cromática...

She looks very strongly like a Briton. In old sense of the word.

What? I couldn't hear your spic speak over the sound of all the noisy chavs.

Es un americano pedófilo. Los yanquis van mucho a filipinas a follarse niños.

la mostrosidad pecaminosa...

la pobreza hecha negrura...

I'm not an old Aussie tourist, or worse, a Spaniard. We don't fuck kids where I'm from. I wouldn't do it elsewhere either. Also our beaches don't smell of British piss. Fuck you and your ancestors too.

el manoseador de inocentes...

Our bad relations in the past weren't much to do with race, it was because of your religion

la checoslovaquia de asia...

Oh yes it was, the fact that we have muslim blood was used in your propaganda aginst us.

nytimes.com/2008/12/05/health/05iht-05genes.18425407.html

>the genetic abominations of Spain

Not going to do it in the language that's only spoken in your 3rd world shithole former colonies, sorry.

dios mío... se comunica...

your country contributed to the spanish black legend with france and germany. fuck luterans and calvinists

>Twenty percent of the population of the Iberian Peninsula has Sephardic Jewish ancestry and 11 percent have DNA reflecting Moorish ancestors, the geneticists have found. Historians have debated how many Jews converted and how many chose exile. "One wing grossly underestimates the number of conversions," said Jane Gerber, an expert on Sephardic history at the City University of New York.

>La creatura... tan indescriptiblemente repugnante

la execración infernal...

ARAB BLOOD

la pustulencia antropomorfa...

lol wouldn't be a Spanish persecution complex thread without mentioning the Black Legend would it? Woe is me

They also characterized the Y chromosomes of the Arab and Berber army that invaded Spain in A.D. 711 from data on people living in Morocco and Western Sahara.

>rape babies

el castigo de Dios...

>Because most of the Y chromosome remains unchanged from father to son, the proportions of Sephardic and Moorish ancestry detected in the present population are probably the same as those just after the 1492 expulsions. A high proportion of people with Sephardic ancestry was to be expected, Ray said. "Jews formed a very large part of the urban population up until the great conversions," he said.

>can't leave out the jews

la abominación amorfa...

You don't get what I mean, the motive behind the propaganda wasn't because of Muslims from hundreds of years ago or whatever, it was because of the fear of Catholics especially under the Habsburgs when it looked like they were all powerful. The irony is that we then ended up fighting to keep a Habsburg on the Spanish throne because Philip of Anjou could've been king of a united France-Spain.

>Philippines
>Can't into first world

LOLE!!!1!

No matter what you say in your poverty language it really doesn't matter. Your country is shit. Your former colonies are all destitute shitholes filled with slums. Your ancestors bred with jews and arabs. My family's mix of French, British, and German blood doesn't have a drop of any of that. The quality of your people's genetic stock is most apparent in the fruits of their endeavors.

whats the difference between tapas and pintxos?

>My family is a mix of French, British and German blood

el batido racial...

Pincho is usually any food with a toothstick attacked to it. Tapa could be anything, from a stew to a mini burger to a taco.