I work a shitty restaurant job, and the main guy in the kitchen is an obvious illegal

I work a shitty restaurant job, and the main guy in the kitchen is an obvious illegal.

Dude works his ass off harder than anyone else, including me (and im not a slackoff at all). Hes also twice my age.

Is there a way we can keep the good ones like Jose?

Can we keep Jose Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wCWNs74264
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/16/irs-corruption-fuels-billions-fraudulent-payments-illegal-aliens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mexico needs him more

deport him

Fuck Mexico

Doesn't matter how hard of a worker he is, if he isn't paying taxes he's gotta go.

Even if he is his children will regress to the mean

You have to go back.

In reality the only reason I'm here is because of illegal immigration. My dad came from Cuba and was given political asylum. My mom entered illegally travelling from Honduras through Mexico and finding her way to Miami. She married my father and became a citizen that way. Then I was born in Miami.

And I'm doing well I've got a decent degree from georgia tech and have a good paying job. If it weren't for illegal actions of my parents i'd probably never been born. My mom, my dad and myself all contribute to taxes and to society.

So not all illegal immigration is bad. Just one anecdote but I thought I'd share.

Jose isn't special.

Most illegals will work harder than millennials half their age.

And, because of over-time laws, employers have a pretty strong incentive to pay Jose in cash to work the hours that their wife is logged in for.

I worked under the table as a busser in an AYCE sushi place before getting a job that paid twice as much and had benefits.

The illegals worked 6 days a week, for 12 hour shifts.

Bad news, Jose

He may net benefit your kitchen by being a good worker but he is literally stealing the benefits of the state without contributing his share

Fuck him and fuck you.

Kys

why isn't he working his ass off to make his country great again? I have zero issues with the good Mexican, but they have to go back.

>Another Mexican Internet Defense Force thread
Unfortunately there's nothing substantiating the claim that illegals make valuable members of the workforce.

Don't most illegals actually pay taxes though? Or is that just a meme?

Genuinely curious

He can come back legally or pay for his citizenship through slave labor on wall-construction.

Illegals, by a large margin, are net drains on the economy & tax base. There's very little/nothing to be gained by the average American allowing illegal aliens.

They "pay" taxes. They also use twice as much in welfare as they pay in.

Illegal immigration is a drain on the economy. State of Texas alone spends 12.1B a year on all programs in the state budget related to illegals.

Calculating the national economic cost is near impossible.

if they are able to get fake social security cards and fake visas under their name and work yeah they do pay taxes with an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number . if they get paid under the table then nah they don't

Not to the federal government or the state government. They pay local city taxes like sales taxes. I'm okay with the illegals helping the city they live in and not really contributing to federal funds.

Jose is extracting money from your family and country and sending it back to his. Jose works hard so he can take your resources. He is an enemy agent.

Fpbp

I really don't care much about their criminality. I got my funs and a couple thousand rounds of ammo. I'm not worried about illegals breaking into my place or doing me harm..

But there is this.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wCWNs74264

It's a meme. The argument of the left is that they don't make enough to get taxed anyways...but it's bullshit. People will always frame it like Mexicans make 10k in cash a year and that's it, when in reality many are contractors Ir in construction and make way above median wage, collect welfare, and don't pay any taxes on their paycheck.

Fuck Jose, he can go back to Mexico and apply to work legally

Everything ISIS does benefits materially from good people. Fighting ISIS means unintentionally killing sone good people who do not deserve to die. Do you want to grow up and have real morality and be serious, or will you remain in this childish Rousseau-inspired fake morality about being a sheep and hoping that wolves don't exist?

> Is there a way we can keep the good ones like Jose?

how about 50 k$ for any current illegal with a job to buy a green card?

Also remove all the loop holes companies use to avoid detection when hiring illegals to make sure it's a one time thing.

Jose can stay. Illegals who commit any type of crime, except for minor traffic violations of course, should be deported immediately. Also this goes without saying, illegals should not receive any benefits whatsoever

And he most likely sends half his paycheck back home, contributing nothing of value to society or the community in which he lives. What a great guy...........And you faggots wonder why our infrastructure is going to shit

50k likely wouldn't cover half of all the welfare Jose sucked up while in the US.

He has to go back. He'll never come back, because he has no valuable skills.

Technically illegals don't receive welfare. Their children do, it just happens that welfare allocation for most programs is based on the number of occupants in the home.

I honestly want to think you're right. However, the thing is that if we look at it in the most objective way possible, and that is, by following the law, these people are still trespassers, and should be punished according to what is established. So if we want to play by the rules, there's no room for Jose. guess not all of us are lucky enough to be born in the first world or a well-off family.

He has to go back

Submit an anonymous tip to ICE about him

He is using someone elses identity to work in America which is fraud and is very damaging to someone's credit/tax income

He's a leech and must be burned off of the skin of this great country

Burn José !

>works twice as hard
He's just stealing jobs from two Americans then, dumbass

A hard worker like Jose should be able to find a way to legally immigrate.

sure
have him fill out the paperwork and pay the fee and Jose is free to stay

It's ridiculous.

It's not like we're not sending these people to die.

Why is evil to say "Every race deserves their own country"? Why?

Why is it wrong for Whites not to be bred out of existence?

who pays for his medical bills when he has a car accident or something? yeah me and you. why cant these faggots just go back to the line and do it the legal way. there are plenty of more qualified people trying to immigrate and its unfair they just cheat the system and cut infront of everyone and we are expected to legalize them with zero penalties

If he's such a hard-worker, wouldn't it be a shame to deprive mexico of his talents?

good answer Tremblay

Real talk OP

Jin in my kitchen is 73
Chinese dude works in understaffed kitchen as prep cook 5, 6 days a week.
Dude is the man and been working for the company for 20 plus years.
He and this little older gal are a pair that have worked the same shift for 15 years and he hardly knows english. They communicate with gestures and basic talk

Doesn't really matter. They're huge sponges for government aid because their children are "legal."

America is addicted to wasting money.

If he's such a hard worker then maybe he can work hard at fucking paying into the system like he's supposed to

This tbphwy familam

>Deport the illegals
>Offer asylum to educated Germans and Brits trying to leave their cucked nations.

also hes not paying taxes faggot. because if he was, his employer would report him and have filed a W-2 for him. which he obviously doesnt have because he is illegal and is just getting paid in cash.

wtf? isnt that the whole point of welfare?

Dude. literally, dont kick me out, you know how hard I work at your garden and how hard I fuck your wife? Yeah maybe I broke into your house and you have to feed me, but so what? Look how hard I fuck your wife!

yeah im fine with that

citizens get lower wages from increased labor supply and higher taxes for welfare to feed juans 15 kids. companies get lower wages and bigger profits.

Getting rid of birthright citizenship should solve the problem, right? If both parents are illegal why should their baby become a U.S. citizen

You should call the cops on him and take his job, unless you're too scared.

he has to go back too

>have him fill out the paperwork and pay the fee
there's no such thing

Welfare is supposed to be used as a temporary safety net for people that are "hit by hard times." The key idea here is that the "hard times" are eventually supposed to end.

There are families that have lived through multiple generations while on welfare. Welfare is no longer a safety net in those cases, but a basic income for the lazy/slothful or a wage supplement for the dishonest.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK!

ANECDOTES OH ANECDOTES, WE ALL LOVE ANECDOTES! WE BASE OUR DECISIONS OM DELICIOUS AND SIGNIFICANT ANECDOTES! STATISTICS ARE FOR POO POO HEADS AND RACIST SCUM!

Jose seems like a decent guy, but you don't get to pick and choose which laws to apply to which people.

I'm sure if he applied to immigrate legally to the US his case would be given fair consideration. His work ethic and experience in the restaurant industry will be an asset.

How does an illegal immigrant collect welfare? Do they literally not check immigration status?

Tell him to get legal or else.

That's how you keep him.

That may be, but he's still a criminal. I work in a hotel at the moment, whole departments staffed with the likes of them.

I'll be turning my bosses in and getting every last one of these people deported when I know something will actually get done.

MAGA bitches

Wtf I love maple syrup now

>illegal
>good ones

If he was good he wouldn't be hiding like a cockroach. Guaranteed he's a fugitive where he's from. That's why the tattooed ones work "extra" hard, being deported is a death sentence.

In addition to all the other answers on taxes, keep in mind immigrants send back HUGE amounts of money (in the billions) back home to relatives. In some Latin American countries remittances are 15% of GDP. That means a large portion of the wages they receive never reenter our economy in the U.S.

nice anecdotal evidence fag

Illegals milking our welfare system are just the most blatant exploits.

The fact that it's more profitable to work a barely-above minimum wage job and collect welfare than it is to work a job that requires a modest college degree is insane.
>Reference

fuck off spic lover

fuck yeah an actual informative thread with infographs and discussion. keep posting you cunts.

Ever wonder why mexicans are always popping out children?

Children born in the US = welfare check assurance. The more kids the more welfare. The more bodies in the household = the more money you receive.

This also explains why you'll often see 8 Mexicans living in a 2 bedroom apartment.

>wanting hard-workers to steal your job
>putting the country before the people

spics are no better than niggers

No one actually believes Trump will actually be able to deport every illegal immigrant in America, right?

He will deport some, mostly the shit ones.

Most will stay.

Some good ones will get caught in the crossfire.

Realistically, Jose will just stay in your likely-sanctuary city and he's so small time no one is gonna give a fuck.

>How does an illegal immigrant collect welfare? Do they literally not check immigration status?

Their kids are legal and serve as a gateway to government aid.

This is good shit

Yes of course we can keep Jose, but he has to come in LEGALLY.

Once he is deported I suggest you marry him and then he can apply for a spouse visa to return. Dont let Jose down.

Most Jose's are 18 years old. If they're willing to work legally and pay taxes, sure. Also cap remittances to a certain percentage of their income. Anyone unwilling to do these things on top of learning the language and becoming citizens shouldn't be here.

he won't get all of them but goddamn the man will try. just start with the prisons and move on from there

He has to go back.

No one needs to be deported. Require E-Verify for all jobs (clamps down on Social Security abuses). Have the IRS follow up on all SS abuses tied to the deceased or etc.

Only count US citizens in the home when allocating welfare. Citizenship must be proven using E-Verify.

Put deportation orders for anyone violating the above or overstaying work visas.

Finally, allow seizure of all assets owned by illegals under the guise of ill-gotten property during the act of a crime.

This and there are ways for an illegal to collect it, there are several organizations that help illegals get it, they clog emergency rooms among other ways, and the US government prints and distributes pamphlets in Spanish explaining how. It absolutely happens, the idea that it does not is baseless sophistry trying to explain away reality with cleverness.

Still, they should check the immigration status of the parents they're going to be cutting the check to.

Sure, I wasn't implying it doesn't happen. I just wasn't sure how or why it's allowed.

pay taxes yea right Around here NC all these fat illegals waddle into walmart with 6 kids fill up two buggys pay with snap and load it into their new escalade they bought with fake tax returns breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/16/irs-corruption-fuels-billions-fraudulent-payments-illegal-aliens/

I absolutely agree. Only legal US citizens should be counted as members of any household.

For some welfare programs this is how it works, such as housing assistance. However, for programs like SNAP, this isn't true.

>mexicans are brotier
if you belive this meme then i have some bad news for you, you are retarded
mexicans are one of the worst group of people out there
just look and this country ffs

t. mexico pro
i've deal with spics my whole life

looks like this guy is on to something

>Finally, allow seizure of all assets owned by illegals under the guise of ill-gotten property during the act of a crime.

>civil forfeiture for the assets of illegal immigrants
Now you're onto something.

You dont deport the good ones, the hard working ones.

>Finally, allow seizure of all assets owned by illegals under the guise of ill-gotten property during the act of a crime.

I think this one would fix the illegal problem once and for all. No one would risk coming to the US illegally if there's a strong chance everything they have will be seized by the US Govt.

We can get a lot more than you think. Simple snitching goes a long way, whether people will admit it or not they know who these people are.

No-one wants to be the bad guy is the problem, too fucking bad.

The burden of proof has to sit on the state. I don't want some poor dumb Mexican-American bitch that's lived here for 80 years, whom somehow speaks no English, getting her ancestral house seized... That would be a nightmare.

We can't Joe Arpaio this shit.

But all possible nightmare scenarios withheld, I think we could start to reverse this problem with some serious bureaucratic papercuts.

I want to be the bad guy. I'll snitch them all out as as unpaid job.

You know if the illegals can't work, pay rent, receive benefits etc the government won't need to deport them. If it is very difficult for them to work, leech, and live here... they will deport themselves. Also hundreds of illegals are arrested on a daily basis and many more are currently in prison. They can be deported so essentially some of the illegals are coming to us.

We can, and we should. Sorry but that's a load of fucking bullshit, you either come in legally and assimilate or you get the fuck out.

Enough is enough.

Correct. They will deport themselves. If they cannot work, live, leech, build wealth etc. then they lose all incentive to stay here. Make it uncomfortable and risky to be an illegal and no one will want to do it.

federal governmments sends millions to every county in usa with immigrant liasions who hires people to to seek out migrants to get them benefits here is a job description-

Essential Functions

Conducts home visits for students who meet the eligibility crieteria of the Federally funded migrant program.
Provide school and district staff with a monthly eligibility list containing the names of migrant students enrolled.
Assists with the collection of and monitors the reporting of instructional data of migrant students.
Receives, checks, files and distributes educational and healh records to school and district personnel.
Communicates as needed any serious or chronic health problems that may require attention.
Initiates and follows through on specified procedures to provide emergency medical and/or dental services as required.
Works with community agencies in securing health and welfare services, transportation to health facilities and other social services as required by migrant families.
Attends workshops as required.
Responsible for forming, training and maintaining Parent Advisory Committees(PACS) in accordance with regional guidelines.
Facilitate parent events where families can gather resources and important information including attendance policies, on-line grade access and programs offered to support students.
Refer incidents including personal injuries, altercations, suspicious activities, rule violations, attendance violations etc, to appropriate site personnel and/ or agencies, city police for the purpose of ensuring follow up in accordance wih administrative, site security and student safety guidelines.
Participates in the collection of program evaluations and student data.

It doesn't just end there though.

You see, even if someone snitches, if the city is illegal-friendly like New York or LA, they will simply not enforce the laws. They'll say "we'll get around to it" and just not, or take so long to go through all the motions that the illegals can simply move and work somewhere else if it comes to it, or just wait out Trump's four years. People will be caught being illegal and no one's going to fucking care, and tell him to show up in court a year later, and the guy just won't, and it'll be forgotten.

He'll get the criminals and actually start enforcing border laws, but the Joses and Rositas are going to stay, and we all know it.

>just seize all their shit man they're illegals it'll scare them off

Do people actually want the government to have this kind of power? I mean sure, now it's illegals, but you really want to give them that precedent and let the government know they can now weaponize it against groups they don't like?

There's no legal requirement to assimilate. Is it fucked up? Yeah. Is it retarded to import your shitty culture that you hated to a country you supposedly like? Extremely.

But this is a culture war we've lost time & time again. Just let it go. Just be glad they aren't sucking down your tax dollars. Besides, you'll be able to find affordable housing that isn't infested with illegals, drugs, and 30 kids to a bedroom.

If Trump wins watch for real estate prices to take a big hit in states like Texas, Arizona, California, Florida, etc... mostly California. Housing & Rent is going to get real cheap.

Tell him to become legal, it will benefit everyone, because taxes are invested in policemen, army (they have engineers who work for the state, etc)

And i have legal friends who also work in the US legally for 16 hours and guys who went to the MIT legally
Dude we all know the situation of Cubans, a lot of your countrymen are welcome in S.America but Mexico doesn`t have the same troubles

wouldn't YOU rather be the main guy in the kitchen instead of an illegal?