>"Guardians of the Galaxy volume 2 will kill Wonder Woman"

>"Pirates will kill Wonder Woman"

>"No, captain underpants will"

>"T-transformers"

>"Despicable me will kill Wonder Woman"

>"Spider-man will kill Wonder Woman"

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

Based Mendelson

by every right it should by pass it. At this rate, even if Spiderman surpasses wonderwoman at the end if it's run, it won't be all that impressive.

>"Guardians of the Galaxy volume 2 will kill Wonder Woman"

was out before wonder woman

Wait. Isn't Mendelson the guy that gives Rotten reviews to each new Marvel movie? What's his story? Did Marvel throw him out like Grace Randolph and now he's on his personal vendetta? The final numbers aren't even in until tomorrow.

((anons)) here were shilling that GOTG2 was going to do so great that it would hurt WW...and behold how things ended up.

>the third reboot of a character in 10 years it's no doing well.

Just imagine if the reboot was made purely by Sony, would be Fantastic4 levels of bad

He probably doesn't like mediocre by the numbers flicks with with horrid quips and terrible cgi and the same plot made over and over again

He's a tough grader for comic book movies. I think Wonder Woman he gave a 7/10, Logan also got a 'fresh' with 6/10. Guardians was 5.5/10 & Spider-Man 5/10

He doesn't give out 8,9 or 10 to the latest cape film, so Sup Forums should like him.

That pic
>It's not a flop firstly!
>But...

I think the question of the day is: How would a TASM3 without RDJ and the MCU have done.

450/500 millions with a budge of 275.

If they had stuck with Garfield (after killing Emma) it would have done less than ASM2, so probably 175 in North America. Worldwide, possibly less than 600.

It would have been a Transformers like situation.

That pic is perfect for a twin towers shop...

A decline like Transformers and Pirates would have been likely. It's probably good that they lowered the budget. TASM2 had 293, Homecoming only 175. Yet Homecoming already made more domestic than TASM2 in it's entier run. If Sony doesn't panic now and Avengers 3+4 deliver then Homecoming 2 should improve on these numbers. Though i think the Spider-Man film franchise has been damaged by the previous attempts. Also RDJ seems to be less of a box office draw than he used to be. It's good that Infinity War is just around the corner to end his run.

>>"Pirates will kill Wonder Woman"
>>"No, captain underpants will"
>>"T-transformers"
>>"Despicable me will kill Wonder Woman"
>>"Spider-man will kill Wonder Woman"

>things no-one has said

I found the problem (pic related). This cunt has a definite agenda, and she uses her position to insert that agenda into everything she touches, hence, ruining anything she's involved with. This bitch is cancer and needs to stay the fuck away from the movie buisiness.

Of course it's a flop, it won't make Sony anywhere near the money they were hoping for, most likely it will just break even during it's box office run (depends on China, if it is shown there at all and if the chinese will be interested to see in a month after cams have been flooding the interwebs).

Many people wanted Spidey in the MCU but I think they needed more time before the reboot.

Not even RDJ could help with that so much

Gaddot is too perfect to fail

Wonder Woman Domestic Opening Weekend:
>$103,251,471

Spider-Man Homecoming Domestic Opening Weekend:
>$117,027,503

and now during weekend 2, Spider-Man's take is going to be only 4 million more than Wonder Woman made in weekend 3.

and WW weekend 4 will be higher than Spider-Man week 3.

It's all down from here for Spidey.

He is a proper critic and takes Capeshit for what it actually is.
Everybody in their right mind knows they are mostly 6/10 movies

All those things were said though. You new here?

>it would hurt a movie that came out an entire month later

nah people on this board are retarded but not that retarded

lol honestly this whole marvelcucks vs dccucks thing is hilarious....

All those fast & furious movies, transformers etc made more than A LOT of great movies... WW was fucking lame af.. only feminists & sjws are watching it on repeat...

>lol honestly this whole marvelcucks vs dccucks thing is hilarious....
>But I'm a marvelcuck myself lol xD

>spidey's beat wonder feminists opening weekened boxoffice by 13 million
>w-wondy b-b-btfo spidey!!!

Yes he doesn't accept bribes from Disney, the fucker

>by every right it should by pass it.
Even though Spider-Man started $15mil ahead it's going to fall behind Wonder Woman by tomorrow. It's only taken one... ONE week for Spider-Man to fall behind Wonder Woman. Spider-Man is dropping so hard that projections are it's going to end lower than BvS and SS, two movies Disney shills have been shitting on for months before release and over a year afterward.

One more day, Marvelcucks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And now it's all over, WW is only $2M behind and outpacing the living shit out of Spidey

Its weird how WW stays afloat while the others havent AND WW is available in hd from piracy. Its a meh movie overall and the weakest of the dc films imo

Its almost like a company is continually buying tickets for it, like how record companies used to buy cds for their artists to boost it to platinum.

>AAAAAAAAAA! Save me Tony!

Literally /ourguy/.

>Its almost like a company is continually buying tickets for it
Have some dignity shill, no need to dig the hole even deeper. It's doing great because it's a fun movie and most importantly, it's a date movie. Guys are taking their dates to see WW, they both like it and then some of them are fucking in the backseat of his father's car. If you take a girl to see GotG2 and she sees you laughing like a retard at Drax talking unfunnily loud, you're screaming "I'm virgin" to the entire room. Nothing more nothing less

Im not a shill, i prefer dc over marvel.

Goddman autists writing essays on this board

So by my math Homecomings second weekend made over 13 mil less than Wonder Woman's second weekend. If drops hold then Wonder Woman will have made more by the end of next week. Comparatively speaking. It's been 4 days in a row now that WW has won the day.

It's almost like Homecoming is up against another very well-reviewed CG/Action movie in War of the Planet of the Apes, while The Mummy got subpar reviews and nothing got in Wonder Woman's way for a few weeks.

No, that couldn't be it, right?

SAVAGE

>and nothing got in Wonder Woman's way for a few weeks.

It's absolutely pathetic how predictable shills are. Why didn't GOTG2 make a billion? It literally had no competition for weeks.

>This really light movie that draws primarily targets teens and young adults is getting hurt by this really dour movie that primarily targets older adults, no?
No.

WW had a lot more competition going on than Spiderman, who by this board measure should have destroyed everything and completely finally killed WW with its two billion dollar main characters...and it got btfo by a bunch of talking Apes.

Destroyed

An Apes movie that is opening 20% lower than the last installment did, and only 3% higher than the first one did in 2011.

Face it, I actually enjoyed Spider-Man, but it's just something that's kind of gotten old for a lot of viewers. We've seen 3 reboots in 10 years and it's not breaking any new ground.

>If you take a girl to see GotG2 and she sees you laughing like a retard at Drax talking unfunnily loud, you're screaming "I'm virgin" to the entire room.
10/10

You forgot The Mummy.

I meant 2 reboots. 3 universes.

Just so you know, anytime I see anyone writing paragraph long responses I just assume they have autism and ignore what they wrote.

The only other movies that were in theaters when WW was released was shitty literally who movies, you retard shill.

Good to know, keep us posted

Are you insane or just retarded, holy fuck!

>Wonder Women against Baywatch, Transformers, Cars 3, Pirates of the Caribbean and the superhero fatigue from Guardians of the Galaxy 2 a few weeks earlier
>B-but Spiderman had an entire one blockbuster digging into its box-office!

Give a (you) if I made you think!

That was barely a paragraph you retard. No wonder you liked GOTG2

Literally all of them were said.

Multiple times

ITS TIME TO BAN DC PAJEETS

THIS THREAD IS UP EVERY DAY EVERY HOUR. EVERY DAY EVERY HOUR WE HEAR ABOUT WONDER WOMAN'S MONETARY PERFORMANCE. NOT ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT IT'S A GOOD FILM. IT'S TIME TO BAN DC PAJEETS. DON'T EVEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MARVEL OR CAPESHIT BUT SOME INDIAN HAS BEEN SPAMMING WONDERWOMAN ON THIS BOARD FOR 2 MONTHS, JUST HOW MUCH MONEY IT'S MADE WORLD WIDE. IT'S TIME TO BAN DC PAJEETS. HELLO JANITORS? MODS? THESE THREADS ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY WONDER WOMAN HAS MADE ARE UP EVERY DAY EVERY HOUR AND THE MOVIE IS 2 MONTHS OLD. HELLO JANITORS? MODS? THIS THREAD IS UP EVERY DAY EVERY HOUR AND THE MOVIE IS TWO MONTHS OLD. IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON AND NOT SPAM THE BOARD WITH HOW MUCH MONEY WONDER WOMAN HAS MADE WORLD WIDE BECAUSE THE VALUE IS NO LONGER INCREASING SIGNIFICANTLY AND THE FILM IS NOW TWO MONTHS OLD. HELLO JANITORS? HELLO MODS?

Mu-muh spiderman faced the heat from a movie based on apes , wonder woman had no competition at all !!
stay mad marvelel.

What do you capeshit fags have to prove with this anyway? If your shitty movie made more than your other shitty movie then that doesn't mean one is better than the other.

THIS THREAD IS UP EVERY DAY EVERY HOUR. EVERY DAY EVERY HOUR WE HEAR ABOUT WONDER WOMAN'S MONETARY PERFORMANCE. NOT ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT IT'S A GOOD FILM. IT'S TIME TO BAN DC PAJEETS. DON'T EVEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MARVEL OR CAPESHIT BUT SOME INDIAN HAS BEEN SPAMMING WONDERWOMAN ON THIS BOARD FOR 2 MONTHS, JUST HOW MUCH MONEY IT'S MADE WORLD WIDE. IT'S TIME TO BAN DC PAJEETS. HELLO JANITORS? MODS? THESE THREADS ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY WONDER WOMAN HAS MADE ARE UP EVERY DAY EVERY HOUR AND THE MOVIE IS 2 MONTHS OLD. HELLO JANITORS? MODS? THIS THREAD IS UP EVERY DAY EVERY HOUR AND THE MOVIE IS TWO MONTHS OLD. IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON AND NOT SPAM THE BOARD WITH HOW MUCH MONEY WONDER WOMAN HAS MADE WORLD WIDE BECAUSE THE VALUE IS NO LONGER INCREASING SIGNIFICANTLY AND THE FILM IS NOW TWO MONTHS OLD. HELLO JANITORS? HELLO MODS?

IT'S TIME TO BAN DC PAJEETS. HELLO??

Calm down shill

NOT SHILLING. DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SUPERHEROES. THIS THREAD IS UP EVERY DAY EVERY HOUR FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS.

> DC PAJEETS
stopped reading right there.

Every DC supporter must be third world poo in loo/chinks but marvel supporters are golden white aryans.
- Every Marvelel fanboy here.

>captain underpants will
Did people actually think this?

The salt in here and Dunkirk is next in the Spiderboy: Homogangbang train.

You can hide threads, you know

My new favorite pasta

MUH MONEY. LETS TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY DA MOVIE MADE. COMPELLING TELEVISION AND FILM DISCUSSION TO HAVE EVERY DAY EVERY HOUR

Yeah, the best things in these thread are hilarious because they were said and the proof are posted over and over again.

Is this the end of Evansposter?
Is he finally Suicide Squad material?

meanwhile
>apes kill spiderman

SAVE ME DR ZAIUS

The Marvelzombie assumes his final form

What did he mean by this?

It's time for you to reconsider where you think these "pajeets" are when Spider-Twink: Homeflopping has a scene in it literally dedicated to pandering to India.

That maybe instead of shilling mediocre capeshit with a zionist cunt in it, you could actually talk about how much money the movie's taking in vs. it's budget, and how it compares to other movies.

>Hey goys look WW is such a good movie because it made more then this movies that flopped because no one was buying tickets for them!
It's pretty easy to get all the food at the buffet when no one else is there.

This.
The whole movie tried to pander to all sorts of ethnic and racial groups in the world.

How much exactly Sony invested in Spider Man including marketing?

Because GOTG2 apparently wasn't as good as 1?

It's a good film though.

What am I looking at here?

Probably doubled the budget, this pretty much needed to make 1 and a half billion to break even.

A bunch of those franchises used to make billions not so long ago, they flopped because Wonder Woman crushed them

And that's fine. I'm actually not a rabid fan of Spider-Man, not a hater of Wonder Woman. I want to see both eventually. The only decently reviewed somewhat big movie for a few weeks after WW came out was Cars 3, though.

Try harder shill.
it needs to make 6 gorrillion to break even !

The drops on GOTG2 and SM:HC, literally follow the money user.

Wonder Woman has sustained momentum both from a female audience who have their superhero film and from a male audience who want to see any good superhero movie. Market forces.

It's ok to admit WW had less immediate competition. That doesn't detract from the quality of the movie.

You're looking at Iron Man 4: We Spider-Man Now! starting off with a paltry 15 million dollar lead and seeing it dwindle to a 2 million dollar lead over the course of one week.

This in spite of the fact it's got two of Marvel's most-popular characters in it - perennial favorite, Spider-Man and Tony Stark, the billion-dollar Golden Child of the MCU.

>That doesn't detract from the quality of the movie.
>ares is a british manlet that shows up at the last second
>tells wonder woman she's the godkiller when her sword shatters
>"it's not about deserving, it's about believing, and I believe in love."
>ps3_golden_cgi_whip.webm
>steve dying for no reason
>the piss green and 2005 blue filters on france and london
>gal gadot's "acting"
>amazons train for 1000's of years and many die on beach to ordinary soldiers with guns

SO GOOD

See Leaving aside the lunatics who took Captain Underpants and Baywatch to be a legitimate threats, it still faced Pirates of the Caribbean, Transformers, the Mummy, and Cars 3, all potential box office draws, two of which were seemingly completely immune to bad reviews affecting their box office draws.

If you don't think Wonder Woman making more Spider-man isn't hilarious then you take company wars to seriously

CAN'T SAMEY

THE RAIMI

kek you didn't watch the movie right?

> Ares is bla bla bla
He show up in the second act, the twist sure came out of nowhere but makes sense.
> She is godkiller
Heavily implied in the first act by the actions of the other amazons especially her auntie
> Steve dying for no reason
and let the gigantic airplane full of gas going to europe?
> shit taste
> acting
she actually was good
> amazons
"what is guns"? I mean they were trapped form more than 1000 years old, they didn't know about guns.

I know you were baiting, but fuck off drone

Yeah. Some were so delusional that they thought it would be a frozen tier sleeper hit

And still better than homoflopping, really makes you think

>He show up in the second act, the twist sure came out of nowhere but makes sense.
I-IT MADE SENSE
>Heavily implied in the first act by the actions of the other amazons especially her auntie
THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN ARES REVEALING IT TO HER DUMB FAGGOT, TRY AGAIN
>and let the gigantic airplane full of gas going to europe?
WONDERWOMAN COULD'VE THROWN THAT SHIT INTO THE AIR AND DESTROYED IT
>she actually was good
OKAY LOL
>"what is guns"? I mean they were trapped form more than 1000 years old, they didn't know about guns.
AND SOLDIERS DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT COMBAT TRAINED THOUSAND YEAR OLD FEMALE SOLDIERS WITH SPECIAL ARMOR, TRY AGAIN DUMB SHILL FAGGOT

I KNOW YOU WERE TRYING, BUT FUCK OFF DRONE

People thought Underpants could do well because its only completion was wonder woman. It cannot be overstated how much of a bomb people here thought it would be