The main character's called 'The Doctor', not 'The Nurse'

The main character's called 'The Doctor', not 'The Nurse'

>Implying you don't get male nurses.

Men are Doctors, women are nurses, it's like Mr. and Mrs.

OP here, I recognize my mysogogny and take back my statement

Mrs. Is used for married women. Those who have yet to receive the honor of matrimony are dubbed "Miss"

I know that you weapon, the point is that they're gendered pronouns

At least it's not a nigger

As a non english who happens to like (not love, like) Doctor Who I've always find amazing how EVERYTHING will be criticized to death constantly, saying that the past doctor was so much better (saw this happened with 9th, 10th, 11th, etc), like people already forgot those terrible, terrible episodes like Love and Monsters or the other one with the little girl who was drawing stuff, and the recent seasons didn't have episodes with such abysmal poor quality, yet people keep complaining. There's not even more romance. I do not envy new showrunner.

I have a female doctor. I told her I was a virgin and she gave me a no glove handjob until I came the last time I went in for a visit. I think she might actually fuck me or suck me next time. She's a cute older redhead too.

Ugh, why is everyone assuming the Doctor's gender? Do you know the Doctor identifies as female? Why is everyone on this sub so problematic and offensive all the time?

It's "Ms." you retarded fucking subhuman.

Ms. is different to Miss. Ms. is usually used for divorced women

Are you shittalking the doctor's archnemesis,The Abzorbaloff?

Miss before marriage, Misses during and Mizz if divorced.

The main character is a "Time Lord" not "Time of the month Lord".

I prefer to call them "love" or "sugar tits". I've noticed it makes them much more respectful when they bring me my coffee.

In the English language "the doctor" is neutral, but in other languages it is going to be really problematic. For example in Spanish it has always been "el doctor", now it will be "la doctora".

I know

> 54 years of being a male

Gee, I don't know

Yeah, this didn't happen.

It 100% did. I know it's out of pity and not right but I don't care. I went 28 years without a woman touching me and I'm going to take what I can get. Consider it medical devirginizing for the betterment of the community.

>jerking off
>devirginizing
That's not how it works, user.

Don't ruin this for me. ;_;

go back to your containment thread

How do people keep posting to Sup Forums from 1905?