Anime edition

can i travel in Israel if i go to Iran?

Good question, probably not, pity since Iran is a wonderful country desu

Post anime merkavas.

FUGGIN SINGA

I wanna fuck a cute yandere jewish girl

no

me too

So i will never be able to enter Israel?

good post
on second thought, iran doesn't let you enter if you visited israel, not sure if it's the other way round

>welcome to the idf, this is your platoon

I'd like to show her my rpg, if you catch my drift.

Seems impossible to enter the cunt. Sad

テルアビブ?

and a ching chong ping pong to you too friend

Japanese don't say ching chong it's chink thing
you fucking uneducated kike
do you have history or any culture?

Fuggin shit XDDD

yes

I Stand With Israel.

I Stand With Israel.

Wanna travel in Israel

How do Israelis nowadays treat first-generation Jewish immigrants?

Shit thread. I will now give you a list of good, approved anime and manga you will only be permitted to post them:
Madoka Magica, Lain, Cashern Sins, Texhonolyze, Ergo Proxy, Paranoia Agent, Perfect Blue, Paprika, Vagabond, Berserk, Claymore, BLAME!, Biomega, Sidonia no Kishi, Kaiji, Ghost in the shell, Initial D (unironically), Shigurui, Giant Robo the animation, Akira, My Heart is Beating. All I can think of right now, you moe loving losers.

Have you ever meet an argentinian jew there?

off yourself faggit

Two. One was the biggest badass I have ever seen.
He came to Israel to serve in the army because he felt a Jewish country is something you should protect, said there is a lot of antisemitism in Argentina. I met him before he went into the army, he was huge, all he did was lift weights, run and workout, I have never seen someone as fit as him, he ended up in some elite unit. And another girl in my base, never talked to her.

Shit taste.

Пpивeт мaйceй кaк дeлa ?

>*autistic oyveying*

I think you should be able to get into Israel, but you won't be able to visit Iran ever again. Why Tel Aviv? You want to get butt fucked?

מי \בתול\ פה?

לא אני

Are you all birthright niggers?

that's a big weed

no, i was born here

embarassing

אני