Just saw SS, Sup Forums's not gonna like the Joker in it. Mostly because of how they pandered for shippers

Just saw SS, Sup Forums's not gonna like the Joker in it. Mostly because of how they pandered for shippers.

Good thing I don't give a shit what Sup Forums likes. Hownwere they pandering to shippers

Tell me.
Who dies?
Are the leaks about Enchantress and her Brother being the main baddies true?
What the fuck is up with the subway scenes? What's that thing that keeps destroying the trains?
How much of a slut is Harley?

Uh oh, how was it overall? Better than BvS?

What were you thoughts on Scott Eastwood being jimmy olsens brother

They just wanted an excuse to bring him back, fuck that noise

Slipknot and El Diablo

Yes

The brother

Technically she only fucks the Joker

I didn't like it, I thought he'd be deathstroke, oh well.

Were the action scenes and cast very enjoyable? And what about the pace?

I'm getting annoyed at all live action Jimmy being all handsome alpha males. Shit is disturbing.

I'm an asshole on mobile so excuse the late as fuck response

Also I can't spoiler tag

Slipknot, El Diablo.
Yes
Incubus
Harley and Joker love each other genuinely, the abuse scenes were removed

Fuck, I had my fingers crossed for a Slipknot spin-off/team up film with Wonder Woman where they round up bad guys with ropes

There were pretty decent, first movie where I didn't want Jai Courtney's character to die.

So, was it good? I'm still debating whether or not to pay for this.

They cut a lot of the abuse scenes. Like, a lot. They took the whole sequence that leads to the pee scene. You don't see Harley disguised chasing Joker with a motorcycle and confronting him.

>So, was it good? I'm still debating whether or not to pay for this.
It's a good matinee

So Sup Forums will complain and half of Tumblr will be triggered. Nice work WB.

TUMBLR WINS AGAIN

More like test audiences.

Why would they complain?
This movie is literally SJW central.
Must I remind you how hard they're trying to push Harley Quinn down everyone's throats?

Well that's pretty bullshit. Their relationship is interesting because it is abusive.

This movie should've never been PG-13.

The original cut had a lot more Batman and Joker, so that's good that they cut a lot, right?

Is it ogre?

Had this been R then about 80% of the people that wanted to see the movie wouldn't have been allowed to enter.

The funny thing is that people will still have high expectations for the Wonder Woman movie

Wew, quickly closed my eyes before I read the full spoilers.

I have to leave Sup Forums till I see this shit

Because half of Tumblr loves Harley/Joker and the other half hates it to hell and back because it's ABUSE! TRIGGERING! and "a display of toxic masculinity s.mh".

A lot of Tumblr users take shipping very seriously and they can't separate fiction from reality, so they think abuse in fiction causes abuse in reality and that people who like to read/watch abusive ships are abusive themselves.

I think Ayer just wanted a tighter film. Waller is A++ in this if it helps

This movie is going to be a giant fucking flop. No one I know cares about this shit.

How obnoxious is the Boomer/unicorn shit?

t. Butthurt Marvefag
Fuck off.

>pee scene
You understand this was never an actual scene, right?

Not at all really, it might as well have been a keychain

Okay, so, Is Ayer's style in full force, and is there going to be an R rated cut for this too?

/SS/?

Oh shit. This isn't good.

And with the amount of money WB threw at this both DC and Warner Brother's stocks are going to take a hit.

He's already walked it back.

Senpai WB has the embargo for all major films only a few days before. Even a few disney films have been doing this recently like Star Wars and (I think) the recent Jungle Book

None of that is proof the box office will be good, but at the very least, WB will make a profit off of merchandise.

>They cut the abuse

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

Where did all these people talking about the cut "abuse" scenes get that?

then its already a success

Iconically bad.

RIP. Shame, the (first) draft script looked good.

Thats been proven false

(you)

And? My point still stands.

Downvoted.

>Cut abuse
Ok if that's true then we have a fucking problem. Normies ruined the Joker/Harley dynamic, and Harley in general. Let's get one thing straight, Harley was interesting because she was a cautionary tale about how far people will go for what they think is affection/love. On one side you have shippers who miss the fucking point and idolize the pairing, and on the other you have people who love "strong woman" current Harley who does things for shits n giggles. Point is BTAS/pre nu52 classic Harley were the only good Harley's

This movie is PG, has Will Snoth in it and the Joker is a sex symbol? How will it make money?

To me is bad 'cause then I won't have ammo to attract casuals to the Harley/Ivy pairing

>Massive marketing campaign
>Trailers, tv spots, clips
>Toys and costumes already in market
None of this is a guarantee that a film will do well. Green Lantern had all this shit too.

>Series has fanbase from two previous installments
No, it doesn't. I doubt your average filmgoer is even going to put two and two together. A small group of DCEU fans won't save a flop, if that's what this movie is destined to be.

>Features at least briefly Batman and Joker, as well as Harley Quinn who has become popular as of late
This is the only thing this guy got right. Normies and filmgoers are likely to make the Batman connection.

>Is a comic film in an era full of comic films
Many of which have not done well at all.

>Director has a large following
No he doesn't. The dude did Fury, which was cool, but one good film and some movies your average moviegoer has never heard of is not a 'following'.

>Designs for Joker and Harley are already iconic without the film being out yet
No, they aren't iconic, they're just plastered all over merchandise.

>using meme arrows on youtube

OP, was the Tattooed Man in this at all? Did the Joker have anything to do with him?

How was the score?

Yes, you and all your 2 friends.

>None of this is a guarantee that a film will do well. Green Lantern had all this shit too.
true but it helps.

>No, it doesn't. I doubt your average filmgoer is even going to put two and two together. A small group of DCEU fans won't save a flop, if that's what this movie is destined to be.
you may not like the past two films but that doesn't make it true.

>Many of which have not done well at all.
in the past 4 years i can think of Fantastic 4 and Dredd. A lot of under performing like BvS and Civil War but no other flops

>No he doesn't. The dude did Fury, which was cool, but one good film and some movies your average moviegoer has never heard of is not a 'following'.
A fanbase is still a fanbase mong

>No, they aren't iconic, they're just plastered all over merchandise.
last year the ss harley quinn outfit was the best selling halloween outfit of all time, they are definitely as iconic to current cinema as Iron Man is now.

Ok, please, just tell me, how was it compared to BvS? Compared to GoG? Is it solid 7-8/10 at least?

Who cares about what Sup Forums thinks?

>Shilling this hard

>facts are shilling
>cant come with any counterarguments
Pathetic

I think it helps becayse the joker and harley are more liked then GL. Thats why tgeyvare selling better. Casuals know and love them better.

Sure you did, buddy

ur an idiot I made that up, you didn't watch the film

bahahaha

The dude just confirmed it got pushed FORWARD not back so reviews coming out earlier lmfao

fcking btfo marvel shill GET OUT LMAO

There's a guy playing Admiral Olsen though