Merkel's law: German threat to SLASH EU funding to Poland & Hungary for refusing to comply

>The bloc needs to impose “stronger rules for the disbursement of funds”, according to MEP Ingeborg Grassle.

>The Christian-Democrat added: “Countries that don’t respect EU laws, or countries that don’t participate enough in the resettlement of migrants or the registration of refugees, should be deprived of funds.”

>Vice president of the European Parliament Alexander Graf Lambsdorff accused Poland and Hungary of flouting EU values.

>He told German media: “The federal government must ensure, when the EU budget is reviewed this fall, that EU countries that are net recipients, such as Poland and Hungary, show more solidarity in the issue of refugees and also respect European values.”
express.co.uk/news/world/698787/European-Union-Germany-Hungary-Poland-Merkel-EU-slash-funding-values-brussels

Top kek no wonder why Britain left

>Ask countries to show solidarity in the resettlement of migrants
>Ask countries to respect European values
>Be surprised when countries can't achieve both

>the resettlement of migrants
>freedom of movement
HAHAHAHAHAH.
The EU can go fuck itself.

EU collapse when?

Soon hopefully. The freedom of movement shit only gets abused anyway. Just hang Merkel already

>mfw countries forced to take in refugees are engulfed in sectarian violence after being forced to take in refugees

If I was poland/Hungary I'd do everything in my power to refuse more migrants. If they told me they would cut funding, I'd still say no migrants. If they cut funding, then I would tell my country we are backing out of the EU, simple as that. If they cut funding, what the fuck is the point anymore of staying in?

I hope this happens and non-cuck Europe doesn't cuck itself for the mad EU dosh.

Nice democracy you got there Brussels.

Well, Hans, now you suddenly want sharia law ?

>Britain left
Did we? Because I'm certain we are being totally fucked right now by the Remain cucks.

Is someone having troubles?

Just fucking die Germany, please. Do a nation wide jonestown, drink your koolaid and die.

Well our governments got no other choice than say no to migrants otherwise that would be political end for them. Let's hope they cut us funds so people will finally want to leave that pathethic "union"

Cutting EU funds for eastern Europe is a good thing and it should be done regardless of do Poland or other eastern European shitholes take mudslime immigrants.

Reminder that Germany is still a puppet state of the United States. All of this cuckoldry is a direct result of America

Eastern European Alliance fucking when?

As soon as western and norther Europe is willing to fund it.

kek

This, americans seem to forget that they invaded europe twice and actively push this shit

>that flag
>we

If I didnt feel so sorry for your country I would've reported that comment to your federal police just for the keks. You've been given a second chance user. Write your Kampf and get to work.

Pexit and Hexit one day after that.

>Reminder that Germany is still a puppet state of the United States. All of this cuckoldry is a direct result of America
This.

Also reminder EU is a CIA OP.

The whole EU army shit is cold war era garbage being forcefed to us by people who should have retired ages ago.

We don't want a fucking war with Russia. Fuck this, and fuck proxy wars in general.

Bullshit. Obama stuck travel bans on for people who have been to Iraq, Iran, Syria or Sudan in last 5 years just because we have visa-free travel agreements with Euros.

This handsome bugger is switched on

Reminds me of when the US federal government withheld highway funds from some US states until they raised their drinking age.

Except thy're dealing with jihadists, not drunk drivers.

lol threats from a dying dictatorship

purge all women from politics.

(((European))) values

>give us your sovereignty for SHINY BEADS

this.

mfw 'redpilled' Sup Forumsacks regularly forget this

>withheld road funds until louisiana upped the drinking age.

Hey man that was serious shit. Building roads through swamp does not make for very nice roads. Plus we have a heavy drinking culture, and a lot of blacks. Was not a pretty situation.

t. LA resident

I know rite?

kikes think they're clever

but in reality theyre really stupid pieces of shit

#Hunexit, #Polexit and finally fucking damn it, #Grexit

Yeah, because flag mean your nationality. You must be really smart.

>t. LA resident
I'm sorry.

Anyone got that comic with Poland asking for money from the EU, and when he receives it, he spends it on a track suit and a car, and when the EU asks him to take in immigrants, he runs away, crying like a bitch?

You gotta pay your debts first lazy shit.

>and finally fucking damn it, #Grexit
This probably sounds kind of shitty coming from me, but IMHO Austerity is the only thing that prevented Greece from going full Venezuela.

is that a mitochondria

Thanks friend

It gets easier when you finally accept mostly everyone is a dumbass. Plus drive through daiquiri shops are pretty great.

they dont have to pay anything
gypsy fucker

as a matter of fact

it is recommended they give goymoney the middle finger for trying to extort interest rates of of greek economy.

bacteriophage T4

Forcing mass immigration on people who dont want it, what could possibly go wrong? Its not like its the reason trump is doing so well, or why brexit happened, or why le pen will probably do well in the future

Dont they get it?

> "European values"

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

it means everything the strong want it to mean.

Just like "social justice" in Canada.

I sold my SS# to an ïllegal mexican before I left your rotting shithole , burned my US neutralization papers because that's about all theyre good for, and sold my US passport to a middle eastern gentleman after I left your shithole.

Im so happy I left your shithole.

Pretty sure that's literal genocide.

sweet.

just helping to make america great again n sheit

>Forcing mass immigration on people who dont want it
They cannot force Poland to do jack shit. We may be poor (because EU backed previous govt effectively destroyed every single thing in our industry while leaving us shiny baubles like roads from nowhere to nowhere) , but Poles who are not a leftist faggots or dumb twats are very proud of their national identity and would never allow shitskins to live here. Right now, we are experiencing influx of ukrainians - they are white and catholic, there is no problem there.
And desu not taking more of this money, which is in fact stolen from us and given back, is a good thing, it will shut up countries like German Caliphate or France who like to bitch "boo hoo we rich Poland poor you depend on us"
Fuck off and die western yurop. You are stabbing yourself in the chest, and asking everybody around you to do the same. You are retarded. And as all artificial political zones, EU will collapse upon itself, it is only a matter of time, and I think I will live long enough to witness it and laugh.
Pozdro dla Polaków
Cheers towards all patriots
Special cheers towards Hungarians, they are the brossiest of bros

so, an american living in polska, are you in warsaw?

The Aussie knows

Euros are far more cucked than the US. What's considered leftist in the US is still right wing there

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France,
we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender!

Hello whiny >muh race retards. Better stick to the rules, EU welfare receivers.

I agree with you but i have to admit, you receive billions and billions from the eu which funds so much of your infrastructure and shit, which doesnt mean you should have all these immigrants forced on you but still, your country does very well out of the EU.

But keep refusing to accept them, i doubt theyd do anything about it but plastic threats

>mfw America is so powerful we can use an entire continent as a social experiment.

>you receive billions and billions from the eu which funds so much of your infrastructure and shit
We would be much, much better off if EU just fucked off with their blood money, and left our industry to be competitive against western ones. For example, we lost shipyards and mines because previous govt said they were "unprofitable". They were bought by some foreign cunts. Quess what, now they are profitable, and ANOTHER COUNTRIES benefits from POLISH RESOURCES.
This makes me angry as fuck. No ammount of money, which is discussed to be not given to us anyway, is worth money that we would make ourselves, its just entirely different value of money.

Stop roleplaying Vladimir.

I'm going over the border to Norway. Bye bye EU

We exist longer than you, and our country is dominated by white race and catholic culture. You may have some money, but we have our pride. Now get on your mobility scooter, go back to mccancer and eat another megaburger with gallon of coke and wait for your 3rd stroke this year.

>drive through daiquiri shops
...oh my.

>You may have some money

they dont have anything comrade

their kike masters have robbed them blind, just like russia

>laws
>EU
>respect
>Merkel

Top wew like obeying the schengen law right

>and also respect European values.
ok. thats enough internet for today.

cia faggot trying to make me post "proofs"

yeah go fuck yourself, bob

We are in this dumb club only becouse germans are desperate enough to pay us for ilusion of being in control. When they stop we will fuck off.

Not soon enough

>someone has to fix it

i'm looking forward to the:
Check-out
Hung-out
Pol-out

Had to dub check the map.

this Abo is right

>SJWs will fix it all

I really don't think it'll fly.The whole thing was Angela's UNILATERAL decision and to pass it off as a pan-European effort is just so insincere. The bit about EU laws can also be taken to refer to our constitutional court debate and the ruling party being cheeky with legislation. However, I think the EU should also bugger off because this is just free political support for the government - a German ordering Poles.
Even the more liberal Poles don't want anything to do with mass Muslim migration.
Then there's the crucial point that this is all very pointless because people emigrate from Eastern Europe in the millions, why would they think Muslims would do the same? They're not suckers and schmucks like the Germans and Swedes, first chance they get they're on the train West.

They literally cannot ever pay the denbts they are living in a Great Depression and now would have to shore up DB from failing, which is impossible for all of Europe combined, to escape the Debbies

Oh no Germany will stop paying itself money throughout Polish channels and then get back 2€ for every 1€ "invested".

Yeah what about you just get fucked by a muslim instead.

make romania a gipsy as well its better

>collapse...

but that mean a shitier neighbourhood

>on pluss side

Islamic invasion hasn't gone all out here yet.
we have Mexican-catholics... not as nice :/

>Deustchistan to the west
>Russia to the east
>Poland stronk

There will never be an Islamic takeover of North America. We are not landlocked with any non Christian country.
It's literally just fear mongering.

Bullshit or nah?

Mfw I missed out on the period when white man could peruse Persian vagina.

Slashing funding always sounds nice but I know they are just going to waste it somewhere else. Why not just dissolve Frontex while they are at it? It's not like they are blocking anyone from coming into Europe.

>Merkelbot.co ever helped EE.
>Germoneey and EU dont make shittload of money from untaxed cheap labor.
Guess when rich get tired of money all they can do to keep the rush is immoral acts.
>fucking white people Amirite?

Also the 12 billion Euros mentioned in the article are old numbers. Germany is now buying around 14 billion Euros annually.

>implying that's not exactly what women want and the whole strong independent womyn is not some tsundere crap poorly trying to say "stop being cucks"

Now they gang up on Germany.
Enjoy the results, krauts.

>Bullshit or nah?

Sweden.