Ah yes, cast more Muslims in film & TV, or they will kill you

Ah yes, cast more Muslims in film & TV, or they will kill you.

>If we don’t step up and tell a representative story … we are going to start losing British teenagers to the story that the next chapter in their lives is written with Isis in Syria. We are going to see the murder of more MPs like Jo Cox because we’ve been mis-sold a story that is so narrow about who we are and who we should be

theguardian.com/culture/2017/mar/02/riz-ahmed-warns-lack-of-diversity-on-tv-will-drive-young-to-isis

He's so hot I want to fuck him so bad God dammit

>if I don't see someone who looks like me on tv my only recourse is to blow up a building

Are there any non-white celebrities who DON'T bring up their race/religion?

So literally what white people do.

Morgan Freeman?

>give me a job or I'll bomb a bus full of school children and slit your elderly grandmother's throat

Remind me again why we invited these vermin into our homes?

Head of content and character development at Marvel Comic responses to Riz on twitter, among many many other retarded anti-white, pro sjw muslim twitterstatements. and she also loves Linda Sarsour!

Is that why Tim McVey went ape cos he watched The Cosby Show and got arseblasted at the lack of whitey?

Possibly

Why did the left shill for Sarsour again?

because euros are faggoty sissified cucks?

Is that the David blane YouTube guy?

The thing is, this is happening in your country too

Idris Elba

What a twat.

But jo cox was murdered by a right-winger

Does that mean we need more straight, white men in media and less mudshits? What did he mean by this?

lol no its not. our muslims know we have a magnifying glass and flashlight shining up their asses

Because she's Muslim.

It's not exclusively an Islam issue though. Your blacks are promoting the same messages

>muslims will kill MPs

if only, maybe then they'd get some sense

Nah, Idris said the same.

yikes, well i guess it makes sense, considering what marvel comics has become.

>ITT: starwman, strawman everywhere

I don't know what's worse, you being a girl, or you being a white boy who wants to spread his ass for him.

He is absolutely right. British Muslim youths feel disenfranchised because all we see on screens are white faces.
The film industry has a responsibility to ensure productions are as inclusive and diverse as possible.

>non-white faces are vastly over represented on screen due to positive discrimination forced by london-based media who think the capital is a fair and accurate representation of the uk as a whole.
>"b-b-but everyone on tv is white reeeeeeeeeeee"

You fucking dumb paki