So how much does it suck to be an inferior scumbag of non-germanic descent?

So how much does it suck to be an inferior scumbag of non-germanic descent?

Bro...all Europeans are White and we must band together in 2016. We are under attack. To pretend like you thinkNordics are special is literally suicidal and I would suspect you for a Jew, wanting to divide white people.

Don't.

White people are under a genocidal attack.

Don't be that guy.

Educate yourself Nordicbro.
Understand who are your allies and who are your enemies.
And frankly...your countries in Norden have behaved appallingly as to the migrant invasion.

Stop it.

>Bro...all Europeans are White and we must band together in 2016. We are under attack.

Fuckin agreed.

We can be allies, but I will not recognize you as an equal.

Classic Jew tactic. Trying to pit euros v. Euros.

don't be childish.
Personally I'm of British/French descent but to not recognize the greatness of all Europeans is to be as bad as the people who wish us dead.

The Germans were tribal sun-worshipers in the time of Caesar. According to him:

> The customs of the Germans differ widely from those of the Gauls; for neither have they Druids to preside over religious services, nor do they give much attention to sacrifices. They count in the number of their gods those only whom they can see, and by whose favors they are clearly aided; that is to say, the Sun, Vulcan, and the Moon. Of other deities they have never even heard. Their whole life is spent in hunting and in war. From childhood they are trained in labor and hardship.

> They are not devoted to agriculture, and the greater portion of their food consists of milk, cheese, and flesh. No one owns a particular piece of land, with fixed limits, but each year the magistrates and the chiefs assign to the clans and the bands of kinsmen who have assembled together as much land as they think proper, and in whatever place they desire, and the next year compel them to move to some other place. They give many reasons for this custom---that the people may not lose their zeal for war through habits established by prolonged attention to the cultivation of the soil; that they may not be eager to acquire large possessions, and that the stronger may not drive the weaker from their property; that they may not build too carefully, in order to avoid cold and heat; that the love of money may not spring up, from which arise quarrels and dissensions; and, finally, that the common people may live in contentment, since each person sees that his wealth is kept equal to that of the most powerful.

Were's Forza Nuova.

EXACTLY
Thank you Ozziebro.

pic is for your amusement

Godspeed, brother.

Most "whites" surrendered to the desert god of the jews centuries ago.

its okay, i don't view countries not relevant in international politics like norway as equals either.

simply incorrect.

And the Nordic countries are massively c u c k ed for the migrant invasion so I would take a good look at yourself before criticizing.

these childish pictures are worth nothing. what are you, 12?

I wouldn't expect anything more from a broken man who has surrendered his true nature to a foreign desert god and lost his spiritual connection to his forebears.

>Denmark literally closes borders
>cucked

Mediterranean people are the master race. Archaeological and historical evidence shows that Germanic people were running around in loincloths or furs, while the Romans built a civilization. One which pale-skinned barbarians mostly destroyed, but later co-opted as their own heritage, because of course they did.

Heil Odin!
Heil Europa!

>So how much does it suck to be an inferior scumbag of non-germanic descent?
Not as much as ur mum sucking Tyrone dick

I'm a Son of my Anglo-Saxon, Celtic and Gallic fathers, moron.

You just don't understand what you think you're dealing with.

too little too late.

Although DK came out better than the Superc u ck Sweden and C u cking hard Norway.

Fuck off, fag. America's foreign policy is run by kikes and foreigners. Can't wait for this shit hole to have an economic collapse and become irrelevant.

calm down bro. i agree with you about who's running America.

>one group of men create amazing works of technology, science and art that literally allows us to manipulate the universe around us down to an atomic and quantum level
>some dark skinned primitive puts his penis in your mom so now all of the magnificence of accomplishment is nullified

You dumb MUH DIK niggers.

You better be getting paid for this thread OP

>muh nords
mitochondrial phylogenetic tree suggest you are quarter mongol

>see other "white" people as allies but inferior
Kill a traitor before an enemy. You either do not believe what you are saying, or you don't know what you're talking about.

>desert gods
>the older the religion, the better
It wasn't just the religion, but the knowledge, structure and inspiration to follow a successful empire (Rome)
You think our ancestors would change their ways, unless there was the fear of God who would punish them if they didn't?

>germanic = inferior
??? shill b8