Refugees and elder teachers

This is what happens when you let refugees in to school

Hot, will do.

Why did he stop?

This is why they vote for that shit. Women destroyed Europe.

That was hot, until it wasn't.

Nordic cucks. Hungary is the savior of Europe. If only you sissies and the rest of EU let us treat migrants the way they deserve. With guns and sharp rounds.
This is all your fault

>being this delusional
check your birthrate buddy, you are going more extinct by every day that passes, oh and btw, your birthrate number include gispies xD

Fuck off you disgusting sexpat. Every nation has the right to defend their own fucking borders, with weapons if needed.

Well, someone has to fuck our women!

I miss the rains down in africa!

>doesn't respond to my argument
There will be no need to defend your nation Nagy, it will no longer exist but as a gipsi nation in 100 years or so.

source? was it really a teacher?

he should be awarded a medal of honor for fucking that old hag

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes :)

Why is it always a black dude fucking the fattest chick, now some old ass asian lady..

koszonom szipen magyar orszag

lol

Niggers are monkeys uncapable of controlling themselves when they get a boner.
This is why they all go gay and fuck each other when they're in prison, they just can't think when all the blood goes to their dicks.

szívesen ortodox horvát

WOAH

wtf, lel

Uh i'm pretty sure you were like 70% occupied by the ottomans if you factor in the ottoman client states

Not that you didn't fight bravely but still

Also hungarians are nordic racially speaking

No, Hungarians aren't doli subhumans. Hungarians are brachy just like rest of West Slavs and Eastern Germans.