Choose one

choose one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BROWN BRICKS

Dunno who left is but RLM are just shills now, only rebbit still defend them.
Even when Jay tries to anti shill mike has bullied him into turning his opinions, I don't blame em, they're big they might as well embrace the payroll

Literally what the fuck are you babbling about? Is a "shill" anyone that likes a movie that you didn't?

good on you being the bigger man, which isn't saying much since Jay is a manlet

Are you fucking retarded?
They used to critique movies, even ones they liked not cream over the latest capeshit in its entirety, if you still can stomach a entire half in the bag then you really need to retake your brain or you haven't been there from the start.
Look at how they critique Adam Sandler or even that shit fucking cunt max landis' movies then look at their recent reviews.
Unironically hacks

I never watched Reddit Leddit Medditia because I don't need other Wisconsin drunks to tell me how to think.
I can get that at any local Milwaukee bar or "friends."

>They used to critique movies
They still do.

>even ones they liked
They just did that with Baby Driver.

>not cream over the latest capeshit
Even though everyone was fawning all over Captain America Civil War, Mike and Rich shit on it. Also, when is this magical time you seem to think exists when they didn't review capeshit? They've literally been reviewing every capeshit movie since Half in the Bag first started.

>Look at how they critique Adam Sandler or even that shit fucking cunt max landis' movies then look at their recent reviews.
Did you not see their recent Mummy review?

You literally sound like one of those contrarians that only hates them now because they're well liked. You're acting like there used to exist at time when they were different than they are now, even though that is objectively incorrect.

Anyone who starts talking about shills is from Sup Forumseddit. Ignore them, they are fucking cancer.

I've only ever laughed at Jay, and Jay has the charisma to have a sex life. I find Mike's dark lonliness is more troubling than funny.

>Jay has the charisma to have a sex life
What the fuck is wrong with you? How did you get to the point in your life where this is the kind of thought that enters your mind?

Get some real friends, faggot.

I'm a woman. Get over it manbaby.

>I'm a woman
What does that have to do with being pathetic and creepy?

Mike is married to a hawt blondie

I know Mike but who is on the right?

Shut Up Faggot

Mike has a cute wife and a huge dick.

I hate Mike's personality and I really like Jay (I chat with him about cult flicks on twitter sometimes, he's a nice dude), but I don't think Mike is lonely.

>this is hot

>they still do
yeah, except for disney movies which all of a sudden are just "fun" and "entertaining" and maybe they have one flaw but it's so minor it won't detract from the experience
Chances are Disney owns their network or part of it, you'd be blind not to notice

OH yeah I remember how much they loved and praised Rogue One.

Again, you sound like a dumb contrarian that doesn't even know what he's talking about.

anyone but Mike, the real AVGN

>RLM gives a pass to generally enjoyable and well made movies
How controversial.

Didn't they shit all over Rogue One though?

For a 40 year old manchild who plays videogames all day and has the disposition of a sleepy ten year old that's a 10/10.

Jesus Christ, they didn't like your fucking shitty DC movie, get the fuck over it you fucking loser. Literally mentally ill.

inb4 that faggot retaliates with some stupid shit about how they hated on Rogue One to throw people off that they were secretly being paid by Disney or some other retarded nonsense

lmao you're getting desperate

You ignore all the new capeshit and talk about captain America.
Stop shilling you fucking faggot, I'll knock you out.

>I'll knock you out
was it autism?

Not him but samefag lmao

>I LIKED RLM BACK WHEN THEY REVIEWED MOVIES LIKE CAPTAIN AMERICA AND SPIDERMAN AND NOT NOW THAT THEY REVIEW MOVIES LIKE CAPTAIN AMERICA AND SPIDERMAN!!!

What's more pathetic

RLM fans or RLM haters?

You're just new
Are you getting upset someone dared talk about the kings of rebbit

mike: the driving force behind cinemassacre, the brain behind all quality content (if you want to see james work without the guiding light of mike watch him rearrange album tracklists)

jay: riding the coattails of his partner mike. all successful rlm productions (plinkett, nothing else) are mike's work. jay is literally just paid to sit there while mike makes jokes and not get in the way. literally below rich evans and AIDS moby in the pecking order

>literally below rich evans and AIDS moby
Now you're just baiting. Jay films and does at least half of the editing of RLM videos. Rich doesn't even know how to properly use a camera.

justice for bootsy

Haters. They're just butthurt as fuck because they can't stand someone had an opinion that was different than theirs.

>RLM has had stickies here since 2008
>LE RLM IS LE REDDIT I AM TOTALLY NOT A TRIGGERED NEWFAGGOT XD

I love how you nu-Sup Forumseddit garbage always out yourselves with your retardation. Embarrassing.

Jay >>> Mike

why is this even a question

Jay isn't a sidekick

This, he was funny and the best retro player they had, but he wasn't down with the alt-right demographic, dick move guys.

>Mike
>Mike
>Mike

God dammit this thread is confusing.

RLM is a lifestyle, apparently.

Matei has more charisma then Jay

1v1

Serious question, how old are you?

I don't think anyone other than a preteen can honestly believe what you just posted. Mike's personality is literally that of a preteen that is on the verge of a temper tantrum at all times.

Reminds me why Sup Forums is trash
Keep donating on patreon yo :^) hehexd

I actually prefer RLM, but i don't think Jay would be fun to hang around with to be honest. I hate watching Josh, but he is probably more fun in person.

Jay seems like kind of person who says inappropriate insults in public settings and laughs nervously after.

not him but he's right

mike is more alpha than james while mike is more alpha than jay. both james and jay are more submissive. Mike is literally conquering the Cinemassacre channel, while James does nothing about it

So comparing Mike to Jay is not a good idea. You should compare Mike to Mike, and Jay to James.

jay is a disney house negro

That's easy, and I think everyone will agree:
Mike Stoklasa > Mike Matei
James > Jay

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

>Jay seems like kind of person who says inappropriate insults in public settings and laughs nervously after.
I've seen most of RLM's videos and I have no clue how you would come to this conclusion.