>CAPTAIN MARVEL - March 8, 2019
>Joe & Anthony Russo's AVENGERS 4 – May 3, 2019
>Untitled Project - May 1, 2020
>Untitled Project - July 10, 2020
>Untitled Project - November 6, 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/two-part-justice-league-now-one-movie/
twitter.com/ReneMiamiHerald/status/759886817927716866
the-numbers.com/movies/custom-comparisons/Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice/Captain-America-Civil-War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

End them both

DC easily I think. Mostly A-list characters, many of which are getting big screen treatment for the first time. Just more exciting.

>>Untitled Project - October 5, 2018
>>Untitled Project - November 1, 2019.

VS.

>>Untitled Project - May 1, 2020
>>Untitled Project - July 10, 2020
>>Untitled Project - November 6, 2020

It's not hard people 3 > 1

Snyder has basically been demoted and Justice League Part 2 got cancelled. Well they are now pretending it was never going to happen

MCU for me, but I'm interested in most DCEU movies too.

Holy shit, do people really choose AMD?
Sony fucking sucks, why anyone would ever buy Android is beyond me.

I want to say DC because I like their stuff more but first they'll have to get their shit together and stop making mediocre films.

Still probably going to watch every movie listes though

>Zack Snyder

Oh boy what a glorious pile of shit it will be

I don't know, OP. I haven't seen any of the movies listed yet.

>Well they are now pretending it was never going to happen
How? It was on their official slate of movies they released.

DC really needed BvS to be a huge success. It wasn't.

All their plans beyond Justice League are somewhat in flux. If Suicide Squad is a big success I expect we'll see Suicide Squad 2 or a Harley Quinn or Deadshot movie fast tracked and the DC lineup to change

>not even a subtle company wars thread

wew lad

Zack Snyder hasn't failed me yet. Excited for JL.

>It wasn't.
It wasn't what they wanted, but it was still a huge success. It also just made a killing in Blu-ray sales.

They are just saying that plans changed

slashfilm.com/two-part-justice-league-now-one-movie/

>Mostly A-list characters
>Wonder Woman (So, Oneof the trinity) and a bunch of Justice League roster filler

It was a success but when you spend upwards of 400 million on a movie a huge success would be breaking 1 billion at the box office

twitter.com/ReneMiamiHerald/status/759886817927716866

fuck your a-listers, I am tired of Superman Batman and Spiderman. And WW, Aquaman and Flash are B listers, that said I'm looking forward to WW and Aquaman. But I don't give a shit about another batman or spiderman film.

What I want is Dr Strange, Aquaman, another Ant Man (cause Hank Pym is my fav hero).

Since DC is a fucking incompetent what other company can challenge the MCU?

I'd like to see Image try their hand

With the amount of marketing they needed 1 Bil. they barely made it.

It's weird because I really loved Spider-Man in Civil War, but I'm still not excited for another solo movie. Too many fucking Spider-Man movies, I don't care at this point.

Same with Batfleck. He was the best part of BvS, but I could really do without another Batman solo movie. Just give these characters a rest for a bit.

Star Wars?..oh wait

Fox, if they can learn from Deadpool's success and from Apocalypse doing not so great.

More movie done with care like Deadpool and less Singer-Men. So much untapped potential with the X-Men movies.

They won't learn shit. Instead, now that Jackman's retiring the franchise is just going to become Deadpool & Friends.

BvS made 870 million

Deadpools level of success is like 80% due to an amazingly successful marketing campaign

Not that the movie wasn't great

You're probably right, which sucks. I loved Deadpool, but I really don't want him to become the Wolverine of the Foxverse.

Just start doing more team and solo movies with the X-Men and give them to directors that give a shit about the source material like Tim Miller. It's not that hard.

Considering all of DC's movies thus far have been crap and All of Marvel's movies have been pretty good, I'm gonna say Marvel. Protip: don't bet on a horse that stumbles out of the starting gate, and then trips taking the first turn.

Oh and in an ideal world the F4 rights would go back to Marvel. That franchise is fucking cursed and I have no faith in Fox that they'll ever give me even a decent movie with them.

I feel like the X-Men need to be in their own universe though, works better that way.

The real shame is that Kang is part of the FF rights

alright, so it was a failure. I doubt they lost any money, but with the investments they needed to make they broke even probably.

and just punching it into The Numbers, it failed bad in comparison. The drop of was fast compared to CW
the-numbers.com/movies/custom-comparisons/Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice/Captain-America-Civil-War

The one with diversity

The one with a female superhero as the 4th film instead of the 20th

DC has Ben Affleck directed a batman movie

The movie might suck but he's the only guy on this list that has legitimate talent.

Plus with Marvel individuals matter less than their film factory "house style"

Lost on your way to tumblr?

I enjoyed the ad campaign more than the Family Guy tier movie

The Battfleck movie is probably their best bet right now. I expect it may bump either Flash or Aquaman out of their 2018 release slot

Lost on my to 50+% of the human population

Half of those DC movie won't even happen

The old man stopping diverse Marvel movies has been exiled from Marvel Studios.

Now if we can just get him kicked off the comics too (he is the one pushing the Inhumans at the expense of the x-men)

You're the reason Sup Forums is shit, spouting off lies because you want that to be true. I don't even like DC movies but fuck you you desperate for attention idiot.

lol

Definitely Aquaman. Flash is really popular right now.

CW flash is, which is actually hurting the movie flash popularity. A lot of people are not liking him compared to Gustin. And Aquaman has been pretty well accepted from the trailer

It really depends on how Justice League. Hype is back for Justice League, which had diminished because of BvS. If Snyder/WB doesn't fuck it up, Justice League will easily make north of $1 billion and their movie slate will proceed as planned.

hmmmmm

Wan, Jenkins, and Coogler are all pretty good

>Blue and Gold not on the list
>Venom/Carnage not on the list
>Shazam not for another two years
>Just a bunch of A-listers I don't give a shit about

They're both shit 2bh. Normies and casuals are a cancer on comics and comic movies and can go die in a fire.

Marvel's stuff looks more promising from castings to directors

>So did I

I think Sony is trying to get their Valiant Comics Universe up and running so we'll see how they handle that if they don't go bankrupt beforehand.

another doomed film, fuck why can't there be good DC films! FUCK!

>A man who couldn't even read an email properly doesn't like Suicide Squad

DC is finished for sure!

that doesn't change the review

>Hype is back for Justice League

Not really.

What do you mean? Youtube reactions seem to be cautiously optimistic.

Key-word is "cautiously". There's no blind hype like there was for BvS.

Valiant will burst the superhero bubble. It's just overkill at this point.

So I'll save my money then. Thank god for this consumer awareness society we live in.

Nice trips.

It's astounding how much goodwill BvS squandered. All they had to do was make it not suck. It didn't have to be great. It didn't even have to be good. All it had to do was just NOT BE BAD and it was probably going to make $1.5 billion and launch the DCEU with a huge bang. The scale of this blunder is staggering.

BvS was the greatest movie of all time. Snyder is just a hero who tries to go the hard road. He has since learned to compromise and has added fanservice for idiots in JL.

>cautiously
meaning they are waiting to see, they want it to be good but are not sure.

I'm sorry, that's not good enough, marvelfags, even casuals see another marvel movie title and immediately shell over money for a ticket. Not happening this time with DC. Maybe SS will repair some of the damage, and WW will probably help it a lot. But unless JL comes out as a huge hit everything will fall flat at the feet of Marvel. Only partly cause Marvel beat them with Avengers, but because they have managed to make a whole franchise to build up this team where as JL is SEEMING to be rushed. If they can't pull it off, it's all doomed. BvS was the first few nails in the coffin

he can't read an email properly, I doubt he's a very credible reviewer

Basically, BvS created a world where people are more receptive and interested in the standalone movies like Wonder Woman and Aquaman than the big team-up movie.

A Turok movie would be pretty neato

Or it's possible that it damaged cape films in general and it's why CW didn't make as much as Avengers money. I realize that's a far reaching concept for most of Sup Forums but casuals don't company war like we do. If one franchise sucks it hurts them all. I wonder how much X-men Apoc has hurt ticket sales as well.

DC

"Civil War" would never reach "The Avengers". It didn't have the novelty factor, and it wasn't marketed as an Avengers movie, but as a Captain America movie throughout and throught, even in the title.

$1,2 billion is well within expectations and a certified hit.

for all intents and purposes, at least on the books it was an avengers film. I may have been named Captain America, but it had the entire cast and more.

Not saying it wasn't a hit, 1.2 mil is a hit off Marvel budget anyday. What I think is that the people that went to see Avengers 1 saw it 5-6 times, cause it was the first. Now if people will see a marvel film again it will be 2-3 times. Maybe Dr Strange and IW will change that again but we will see. I don't think they are losing audience, I think they are losing repeat goers

Tell me who a credible reviewer is then.

They're all fucking hacks.

Honestly I do think the fact that it was called Captain america and not Avengers did hurt it's box office, even if it wasn't by a massive amount

It did. There's a large group of people that watch movies by title alone.

"The Avengers" established the roof of Marvel movies and really cape movies as a whole. I doubt even "Justice League" can beat it. The biggest candidate is the "Infinity War" movies because of all the build-up.

it definitely hurt the foreign market and probably a little in domestic but not as much after Cap 2 being loved so much. It's interesting that I see Marvel now trying to balance IPs within their own company so not to interfere with their own movies. It's going to be an interesting balance going forward, especially with IW and the possibility of tv show characters showing up

>DC easily I think. Mostly A-list characters,
I think you're forgetting that WB doesn't know how to translate any of their most popular characters on screen.

>JL won't even have GL on the roster

Speaking of this, will the Green Lanterns be the ones to put the final nail in the coffin against Darkseid? It looks like it's leading up to that if Superman comes back at the end of JL1. It would be quite the interesting contrast to JL:War.

Careful guy, last time I posted it a certain biased buttmad mod banned me.

like GL is happening

GL is confirmed for JL2, so that's where I got the theory.

>GL is confirmed for JL2

> DC has to stop making mediocre films

Mark Hughes didn't hate BvS, but at least he's more reliable than this literal who.

Richard Roeper.

You realize this shit goes all across the board and the mainstream mostly don't think superhero movies, by and large, aren't very good right?

>It's astounding how much goodwill BvS squandered.

Yeah, I'm STILL not quite sure how Zack Snyder/WB managed to fuck up so badly. I respect what Snyder was trying to do, but NO ONE asked him to deconstruct Batman and Superman in their first fucking live action movie together. It was so fucking easy and he blew it by stuffing in six different movie ideas into one and making a 3 hour movie when he should damn well know that a studio wouldn't spring for that.

Seriously, what was WB thinking hiring Snyder for the director to jumpstart the DCEU? The man hadn't made a decently reviewed film since "Dawn of the Dead".

All MCU is shit

At least Snyder makes real fucking movies

>but NO ONE asked him to deconstruct Batman and Superman in their first fucking live action movie together
Pretty sure he did it out of spite. I doubt he really wanted to get roped into this whole cinematic universe thing, so he was like alright fuck you, I'm making Watchmen: Dawn of Justice.

Your bait is so weak, I feel sorry for you. Here's a pity (you).

fags