I challenge you to post a worse webcomic, or just comic, page than this, Sup Forums

I challenge you to post a worse webcomic, or just comic, page than this, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

mspaintadventures.com/ACT7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The worst comic ever made is Nivlek. I can't post it here or I'll get banned, but it's basically a diaperfur/vore/fat fetish comic, and it's terrible.

But that's true.

B8

No, in a lot of shamanistic cultures, people that were considered neither male or females were considered shamans.

I mean, there's that one furry webcomic where one of the characters shoots up a school wearing a Slipknot t-shirt and the whole aborted fetus strip.

But that was just edgy bullshit.

Assigned Male is the fucking lunatic ravings of some mad fucker that hates gays.

And they battled each other in order to become Shaman King?

look, we all love dickgirl tribal hentai but this is not the thread for that

That's a drastic simplication and romanticization.

mspaintadventures.com/ACT7.html

Sup Forums please, your narcissistic delusions about your gender's magnanimity makes you look more retarded than you already are.

Didn't that also lump in gays?
Not to mention certain cultures that just made trannies the village bicycle?

That was pretty much everybody who couldn't function in their normal society. Schizophrenics, etc.

>refer to cultures without naming the actual cultures
m8 you might have had your two-spirits fucking with gender concepts but the plains Indians were still rampaging about slaughtering everyone. That comic isn't true.

>you need to be Sup Forums to understand that trans people are mentally ill
Not him and I don't go to that shithole but you are a special kind of delusional to think that. The gay movement is hindered at every step by those retards.

This is also true.

I think that's Jack you're talking about. I binged it in an evening for god knows what reason.

It was ok

Let's found an organization that just focuses on gays. Name it...G Force. And to anyone who tries to say that it's being whatever-phobic to anything but gays, defend it by saying it's a "streamlined" method to procuring rights for gays or something. I dunno.

Any gay anons who want to be the figurehead?

/thread

At least that's ironically funny.
At least it's well animated with nice music.

It's something these people do so it's harder to call bullshit on them. If they don't name the culture they're talking about they can always claim the one you're talking about doesn't count. Never assume good faith with any in the cult of Social Justice: they will only use it against you.

I give it a "cutting you wrists the wrong way for attention" out of 10

That's how Christianity got started.

We already got everything we wanted in terms of marriage and the Second Amendment should take care of the rest. I agree with Theil in just focusing on being good community members regardless of orientation.

>And to anyone who tries to say that it's being whatever-phobic to anything but gays,
There is no need, user. You can just do what feminists do.
If it's something good, say it represents the movement as a whole, and everybody should be thankful for your movement.
If it's something bad, say that the movement is made up from different groups that think differently, and that anybody who wants to paint the entire group based on those extremists is a bigot.

At the very least, the Incas had the concept of a "quariwarmi".

I can think of one but it breaks gr15 and im to lazy to look for it anyway

Beat this

Huh, he really stuck to his word.

I thought he was a lesbian. So he's not only insane, he's a hypocrite

Jack
Funny for a bit, then horribly depressing.
Rape musical chairs is probably the highlight.

But hes right

he's not. nobody forced him to say shit or make this comic. He just seems like a Douche with a chip on his shoulder

>ancient peoples did it
>that makes it good

I never got this idea. Native Americans were committing child sacrifice up until the 19th century.

>just made trannies the village bicycle?
That sounds like a good system, we should go back to our roots!

I'd actually rather read Jack than OP though. And have several times through. Like Nemesis, it's almost masterful in its level of edginess.
I wish people would stop posting OP. The only reason anybody at all knows about it is because some chucklefuck decided to bring it up somewhere as a "hey guys can you believe this is real?"
But then others got the same idea, over and over, again and again and it just keeps getting posted. Let it die.

Kit n' Kay Boodle

huh, I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day.
agreed

Americans still practice child sacrifice in the form of Beauty Pageants for kids and Gay Conversion Therapy. Granted they get the kid to self-sacrifice himself, saving society from needing to treat someone they kill with respect or dignity.

Looking around at some parents and kids these days, I wish we still did this to the especially whiny ones.

It's not so much about it being ancient as much as it is about human behaviour without the modern day conventional restraints society has adapted due to politics and the religions supporting the politics.

twokinds?

So you're saying they don't practice it at all?

>Gay Conversion Therapy
Excuse me?

Dobson was right about the theater shooting, kate leth was right about menstruration and on very rare occasions assinged male has a good point if you cut through the ravings (not in the op image though)

Twokinds isn't that bad, just normal bad.

Well, it would be if it wasn't a troll comic

When did you stop watching South Park?

I think he means those pray away the gay camps people send their kids to so they're straight.
what about menstruation? Also Dobson is full of shit.

The idea that you can turn gay people straight by sending them to a camp where they get lectured on how ashamed they should be and taught to love Jesus and shown cardboard cutouts of George Bush.

I haven't watched it in years.

You have missed several good episodes.

Oh. OHHH. I thought you meant the opposite.

>At the Journey Into Manhood retreat they used a psychodrama approach. We were deprived of all communication: no computer, no phone, no watches, no clocks. You create scenarios with groups and act them out to do high emotional arousal role-play. The whole weekend is full of them. In one exercise a group of twelve men formed a human barricade and someone had to break through to grab a pair of oranges on the other side. The oranges represented symbolically reclaiming your testicles. The idea behind it is that you were homosexual because either your mother had metaphorically castrated you and made you lose touch with your male power, or society had emasculated and feminized you.

I sometimes worry that the opposite might exist out there too
I see tumblrina posts about how they'd be OVERJOYED if their child was gay etc etc and I start to get concerned

Sounds expensive. Was there at least an open bar?

>it's been nearly nine years

Its so refreshing to see the original one at this point.

Is it because the whole meme is not as funny anymore?

Don't awaken the ancient faggotry. We have enough modern faggotry for all quotas.

You seem pretty enthusiastic about it, why don't you give it a shot?

There were honestly a lot worse strips than that one, as strange as that is to say.

How can you tell that's actually the original, and not some parody your mind TELLS you is the original?

To be fair, Gaia's own moneygrubbing ruined it more than the weebs did.

Yeah, weebs were too busy ruining Sup Forums to deliver the death blow.

yeah, that is the exact one I was thinking of
I sort of forgot it predated tumblr, or at least tumblr's popularity