Why do we hate black people so much?

Why do we hate black people so much?

It's not their fault they were born inferior.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqds04bRxQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The problem is they don't have neanderthal dna. It's not their fault, but they still suck.

because they're cooler than us

I had a black friend once. I killed him, but a friend nonetheless.

Because they give the blame of their failures in life on white people.

guys guys guys

I don't even hate black people, in fact I don't even dislike them

this isn't b8 either

because Sup Forums told us to, and we obey all the instructions of its hivemind

oregamii

>morality
Our core philosophy is survival, we want to live and thrive.
Liberals are suicidal, they care not for their own lives.

They and Jews are beyond help. The other races are inferior but don't necessarily have to be as violent or stupid as they are by the culture pushed by the Jews.

call us up when you actually meet a nigger

I don't hate black people, but I don't want to live near them either. They destroy every country they touch.

Look, they're our primitive ancestors and for that I respect them, and believe there should be a space reserved for them, sort of like wildlife. They're not equals to whites and shouldn't be treated as such. They all need to go back to their home continent Africa.

>planet of the apes

I don't hate black people, I just hate black culture. Blacks who grow up in suburban areas with at least semi-affluent parents are usually fine.

Hopefully they'll do something with all of that land they're not farming.

You have to first hang out with them to learn that you hate them. Niggers are a waste on society. Only solution is to spread them out geographically so they don't group up to rap battle.

Sup Forums doesn't hate black people, Sup Forums hates nigger. It's common to see some basement dweller like you try to push this meme, but hopefully you'll never reproduce.
youtube.com/watch?v=yqds04bRxQM

Because it helps in their" kkk getting BBC in ass "fantasy.

Why did we use them for slaves in the first place

Why did the Arabs use them as slaves for more than a thousand years? Why did blacks enslave them to be sold to Jews and Arabs, as well as whites?

>12 million africans passed from the transatlantic slave trade
>Arabs are estimated to have killed more than 180 million blacks throughout their islamic slave trade

i only hate bad niggers

I grew up playing travel basketball so I had a lot of black friends. Most of the time I was the only white kid on the team.

When I was 15 or 16 I started to not like them as much as my white friend

By 18 I only talked to them during basketball

23 now and all I want is a form of super sickle cell that kills all the niggers off. I think I fell down the slide.