Was Faora really worth it?

Was Faora really worth it?
Antje could've been a far better Wonder Woman than Gal.

I guess it's kind of tied up in how Greek you want WW to look and if Semitic passes for that (and of course, on the actress' abilities). Faora was pretty great, not sure Antje would have been the best pick for WW. Gal Gadot looks pretty good on the more recent material released for the film, but she wouldn't have been my first pick for sure.

I mean that seems kind of loaded since it's just playing into stereotypes of what's greek looking.
There are Greeks who look like Antje and Greeks who look like Gal, and Greeks who look like neither. However neither Gal or Antje are Greek.
And Wonder Woman in most depictions doesn't "look Greek" herself.

(pant pant)

I want her to pull my hair and step on me.

The picture you chose makes me think you dont auctualy care about her acting

Cast Big Barda Sup Forums

Lazy answer Gwendolyn Christie.
I'm sure there's someone better out there, that looks more like Barda and can act as well as Christie and the height issues can be fixed by camera tricks and body doubles...but I'm lazy and they're short.
I do, but I also think she's really hot and looks like Wonder Woman. What I've seen her in leads me to believe she has a good physical presence and decent acting abilities for Wonder Woman. Better than Gal.
Not my fault she's also hot.

>Lazy answer Gwendolyn Christie.
That is indeed the lazy and bad answer.

She's too short cuz. A ripped, brunette Alyssa Sutherland would've been an effective Amazon.

Forgot pic

Talk about a hard choice. I loved her as Fsora but damn she would have made a great Wondy!

Fair enough

What's wrong with Big Gwen?

>debating the Snyderverse of shit

Im more interested in seeing who they choose for granny goodness

Cry more kid, that sure will help.

Debbie Harry

Slightly too mannish, creates a conflict of interest

could it hurt?
I disagree, I only think she's mannish when they put ugly make up on her.

bump

It should've been gina

It should have been Lynn...

Maybe Gemma. If not THEN Gina

I'm not seeing Wonder woman

>This thread

Was she George Miller's pick?

She is great, not Wondy

I think Ms. Bait from Mad Max was George's pick.
I think she'd work if they were going for Kingdom Come Wondie.

Primarily she's just a better actress that Gina or Gal, Physically it's the jawline, broader shoulders, and she already has a thick build that could just be toned some before you need her to start shooting. I'd really prefer a good actress for the role but basically what I'm saying is anyone is better than Gabot.

Oh we already knew that.

Should have been Evangeline

fags

I love her.

You wouldn't even know she exists if it wasn't for Faora.

Point being?

>And Wonder Woman in most depictions doesn't "look Greek" herself.

Nor should she, logically. Amazons were like, from Ukraine.

Maybe if they made the WW movie ten years ago.

DC has missed a lot of opportunities with Wondy.

Logically Amazons were a fictitious race made to say "LOL FOREIGNERS" they've been placed in places from the Ukraine to Libya.

Amazons also had one breast

While I loved her as Faora, I definitely would have rather had her as Wonder Woman.

>Faora is cold and harsh
>Antje in interviews is adorable with a cute little accent

Her accent is hot as fuck. I would literally just listen to her read a phone book.

Anissa in invincible movie fucking when?

Yea, and the opportunity they didn't miss they fucked up in such a colossal way I can only believe it was on purpose.

Dodged the biggest bullet there.

Jews are still bitter about WW2 can't have an Uberfrau play a superwoman amazon

My thoughts exactly,let her rape Mark on screen it'll be the hottest on cam rape since George Lucas redid Star Wars

The one and only

She's cute as fuck.