Emily a cute

youtube.com/watch?v=ElltBj-pfEU

Indeed.

STOP POSTING THIS THREAD
YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT HER
YOU JUST CARE ABOUT SEX
YOU DON'T EVEN BUMP THE THREADS
STOP

You're in luck, guy. I won't have the time nor the opportunity to make these threads until the next weekend at the very earliest.
In my absence, I officially permit you to claim yourself as the #1 Brig aficionado around. It's a serous responsibility though, and I expect you to take it seriously.

Don't get it fucked up though. I understand Brigitte. The simultaneous self-loathing and self-mythologizing, the romantic misery, the loneliness. I understand, whereas you only project and idealize.

youtube.com/watch?v=DCdEYc6lEYM
youtube.com/watch?v=AaJo4WSHb_o

>I understand Brigitte
But you don't, because you want her to be your gf. If you understood Brig, you would understand that an organically occurring strictly platonic friendship is the only kind of bond you should want to have with her. I applaud your effort keeping up with these threads, but you don't get it, no matter how much you say you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=56Si0Ya9wok

Again with the completely unrealistic idealization. You just don't get it, guy. You never will.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ7_ufLazwM

Most underrated waifu ever.

>completely unrealistic idealization
If only you realized it was Brig's actual essence you were being so utterly dismissive towards...It's soul-crushing to see someone be so completely fixated on something, yet also to misunderstand it on such a fundamental level.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1JplpqHkPw

*strictly platonic friendship

>It's soul-crushing to see someone be so completely fixated on something, yet also to misunderstand it on such a fundamental level.

So close to getting it, and yet so far away... the sooner you set aside your own petty fantasies, the sooner you will UNDERSTAND.

youtube.com/watch?v=nWfBgv9lD6U
youtube.com/watch?v=rLFxMXlZYbo

Repeatedly telling me I don't get it won't alter the fabric of reality through some bizarre quirk of science such that I become the one who doesn't get it and you become the one who does. You can't make me not get it and you can't make yourself get it. Things are as they are; you can't change them. If you only understood Brig, you would understand that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ve00Fv7eALo

I'm 100% sure this is some autistic samefagging.

You're as wrong about that as OP is about Brig.

this is ginger snaps, isn't it? i worshipped that movie when i was like 15 years old.

what are the links supposed to represent?

Yeah. It's a good movie. You should re-watch it.

Mine are some of Brigitte's favorite music. I don't know what the other guy thinks he's doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=bqvGfP0-biI
youtube.com/watch?v=rBg-MGxTtgE

I'm posting my favorite music. Brigitte doesn't really care for music, I don't know what this guy thinks he's doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=QSGX-BMvUkU

These threads are comfy and kooky in equal measure.

Most of these sound about right for an angsty suburban teenager growing up in the 90s on a steady diet of MTV.

>Brigitte doesn't really care for music

Literally ever single angsty, socially isolated teenager ever cares about music, user.

This song is really nice

Brig doesn't particularly care about music. You would be wrong to think of her as just another angst-ridden teen.

Right?

youtube.com/watch?v=H1Zm6E6Sy4Y

What do you think Brig did in her free time besides the death photography?

>Brig doesn't particularly care about music. You would be wrong to think of her as just another angst-ridden teen.

Well alright, I suppose you're one of the experts here. Fuckin' weirdo.

N O S E J O B
O
S
E
J
O
B

1990s Canada must have been depressing af

pleb

She thought about the universe a lot, and engaged in deep, philosophical conversations with Ginger. Although it made her feel uncomfortable, she would get fleeting impressions that her sister was becoming more and more superficial.

Well, yeah. I don't like to toot my own horn, but I do understand the character and the movie more than you likely ever will.

>Most of these sound about right for an angsty suburban teenager growing up in the 90s on a steady diet of MTV.

It's not about trite suburban angst at all, though a specific aesthetic in widely available 90's alternative music(meaning not necessarily MTV, more so your local left-field record store) does play a part in it all. As I said, self-mythologizing and self-loathing and all the agony and ecstasy that comes with it is what Brigitte is all about.
The other guy just doesn't get it. He's too self-involved to get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TdeFrZDg4Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=3H4iosInN2A

Her nose is great though.

>She thought about the universe a lot, and engaged in deep, philosophical conversations
>self-mythologizing and self-loathing and all the agony and ecstasy that comes with it is what Brigitte is all about.

>some two assholes put this much effort into analyzing a secondary character in a low budget 90s horror movie

What the fuck are you even doing with your lives.

You always blow off anything that you don't get.

'90s were great in Canada. '80s and '90s both.

I want to lick that bump her nose ridge.