/caliphate/

third edition edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ta75NNb6MQ8
islamqa.info/en/463
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabi_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Funny how everyone online that reads theprophetofdoom.com instantly considers himself an expert on the quran yet scholars who studies it for decades never even dare to say that
Pic unrelated

soon inshallah

kill all muslims

Sharia cartels when?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ta75NNb6MQ8

salam alaikum fellow muslims, how goes it?

`

WHIIIIIIRRRRRRRR

ewww

what took you so long this time???

contributin'

why did your parents and grand parents let people like bashar's father and bashar to rule over you so that today they have all but destroyed Syria?

Are you alawite?
Are Alawites Muslims?
how is Syria?
is it bearable?

Prof. Pork McChops "hambreath" the third

kang?

Of course , I'm Ahmad bin Ramsis bin Ra

The assads took power and they were good leaders supported by the people.
>are you alawi
No.
>are alawis muslim
Yes and no(it varies)
>how is syria
Bad
>Is it bearable
Yes

can you tell me more about where you live?

Muhamed Iqbal was a good poet

>they were good leaders supported by the people

is that why syria was poor as shit and locked anyone up that criticized the government?

Hi! Im the guy from the other thread, im learning more about islam but didnt said Shahada yet. I have some doubts... If i convert do i need to be circumcised? Would i be discriminated bcs im a convert?

Sure what do you wanna know? I mean I live in damascus and it's pretty normal down here aside from the casual shellings.
>locked anyone that criticised the goverment
Good
>poor as shit
Was even shittier before the hafez reforns

yes he was
its more enjoyable if once speaks the language in which the poetry was written
more sweet melodic and the words have actual weight and emotional value

>do I need to circimcise
Yes but you can stay muslim and uncircumcised. You will technically be sinning but still better than being a kafir.
>would I be discriminated
No

Hello btothers

Oh thx, so no one will ask about circumcision too?

What do you think of the book “alamat”
Btw how do I become an Isma’il assassin

No you don't. I'm not even circimcise that's because it's sunnah and you are not forced to

No one is gonna ask you in the mosque if you chopped a piece of your dick off kek. I know people who converted 3 years ago and still didn't muster up the courage to do it which is totally understandable.

>do i need to be circumcised
No, you don't have to , most Madhabs say It's Sunnah(not obligatory) . It's better if you do tho
>Would i be discriminated
NO

>You will technically be sinning
NO

Male circumcision is obligatory if you're able to do it. That's common knowledge

who hate whites here?
/me/

if you can do it and are willing you should, Abraham circumcised himself when he was 80 years old. However, if you are scared of doing it then there is no need on your behalf to, as long as you understand that circumcision is an obligation among monotheists, as part of fitrah.

You are a fool from a failed nation which was built upon lies and whose benefactors are the corrupt. I hope you reap the utmost reward of what you type and whom you associate with. Allah knows what's in the heart, and we will all be accountable for our actions in the final hour.

Also
>islamqa.info/en/463
"It is not permissible under any circumstance for the issue to become a hindrance for a person wanting to accept Islaam. The validity of one's acceptance of Islaam is not dependent on his performance of circumcision and it is valid for one to adopt Islaam even if he has not had himself circumcized."

Drawing pictures in islam is forbidden. I cut of your hands and you will be mutilated in hell.

Selamin aleykum, Reminder that G*lfies and (F)ersians are not welcome

No salafis in this thread please thanks.
>your nation was built upon lies
Literally what

Oh thanks it relieves me a lot. And about music? Can i listen to?

Why are muslims so obsessed with America

What? LARPers like you are annoying, the hudud for images drawn of things with souls, is the destruction of those things, not the chopping of hands. In regards to hell, that punishment is from the judgement of Allah, not you.

What do you think sunnah means?

It's obligatory according to the shafii school but other madhabs xonsider it merely recommended

Instruments are an evil thing, you should refrain from it but as with everything it is by intention, if listening to music can refrain you from something worse than that is your judgement to make. Regardless, why are you asking here? There are numerous websites which can educate you on this matter and explain much better than anyone on Sup Forums.

It's deeds that you are not obligated to do but it's nice if you do these deeds.
that's how I see it..

Don't feign ignorance on the history of your nation, it's unbecoming. Surely you have enough time to read up on it at least?

if a pig prays to allah, is the bacon no longer haram?

Here's a You
no go away >>>/Jahannam/

Unfortunatly I don't have much info on this matter. You can ask a scholar irl. Also go to the 8ch /islam/ they are very well read and can help you in your questions. Also they have some sort of a thread for converts there

>its the retarded wahabi living in australia

Do enlighten me mr.know it all

>The Saudi family is Hanafi

It doesn't matter how you see it, you are wrong, you say sunnah when you mean mustahabb. It's best not to speak on matters you are uninformed in.

All animals prostrate to Allah and the consuming of swine is haraam. I'm sorry but do you think mentioning pigs makes muslims angry or something? I can tell you it doesn't, except the uninformed.

inshallah Islam will retern to the desert to which it came from. Once again, the dragon, repelled by the Poles.

t. wahabi
Sunnah isn't Fard

Post your favorite sufi memes

only for the Poles to be betrayed by this Christian brethrens

>Imams are saints for Sh*a

their*

I guess poles should just convert to islam then. We can see everyone in the islamic world loves each other, dont they...

Thanks, i already searched there but i wanted to know anons opinions.
i will look at it.

Yesssssss
They didn't mind converting to a sandnigger religion so they shouldn't have a problem converting to another

>you say sunnah when you mean mustahabb
90% of Sunnah means mustahab the 10% is Sunnah moakkda which isn't even fard or wageb , Mr tfw to intelligent wahabi
والله اعلم

Where is Zeynep?

t. pisslamist

>throws insults to people who are muslim
>calls people wahabi, when he doesn't know what they believe

Why should anyone take you seriously? Do you fear allah? I'd like to think you do when you insult people and make things up.

There's too many things to 'enlighten' you on, it's a large and messy situation but you should know about the agreement with the British when certain tribes rebelled against the Caliph, how they were lied to and subjugated, etc.

Is that not a foundation of lies?

So 5 prayers a day isn't fard? so the number of rakah to pray isn't fard? so wudu and ghusl isn't fard?

I unironically don't trust muslims when I meet them, because of Takkiya. All the terrorists I hear about are always really cool dudes who drink and do drugs and bang hookers, and those types I'm the most supicious of now.

The arab revolt has nothing to do with the independence of syria
Go troll somehwere else. Also taqqyia isn't a real thing outside of shiism

May Allah guide you to Al Sirat Al mostakim ,
Can I ask what made you consider converting?

hello you niggers, how are you

I want the Arabian desert to be filled with the blood of Wahhabis

I'm not even trolling, man. I live in the UK. I am very skeptical of muslims. Once an afghani delivery guy from a kebab place took me to go pick up weed from my house, and I was geniuenly shitting myself that he's going to chop my head off.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabi_War
Don't be a tryhard

sorry that your people made it hard for me to trust your kind. Maybe tell them to chill out too, because most people think like this.

The only way you can get me to trust you not to kill me, is if you have a british accent.

Except it very much does, since those foreign powers that helped the revolt then turned around and stabbed them in the back and took control of their lands. Those 'borders' only exist as a result of colonial domination, not any insipid fantasies you may have of true independence.

I font know, i feel good learning about quran, and being devoted to god makes me happier than just livre for lust.

Are you retarded? the 5 pillars of Islam tells us that we are obligated to pray 5 times and sunnah teaches us how we do it.

The ottoman empire was decadent false caliphate. Its end was inevitable and those borsers would have been drawn with or without the arab revolt (which was completely justified may I add even if ang*os are worse than turks)
Also im not a nationalist so not sure why you're arguing as such. You aren't holding some kind of hard trith by saying syria is a fake country that's pretty common knowledge.

It's too late.

Ebin
The more you read the more you will find out that islam is the most logical religion and surpasses other religions by being the one that tries the most to stick to tradition and truth.

Is the Syria flag Alive? Since when were you knowledgeable in Islam, has the shitty state of the movie industry turned you into a Muslim?

Its being great these days, im always learning more and more.

It was decadent and its ruler was a faasiq, but it wasn't false. I don't like the ottomon caliphate one bit, it promoted a lot of ignorance and did nothing for its people, but I wont call it false and I'm not trying to hold hard truths, I was just explaining to you because you questioned why I said it was built upon lies.

Hahahahaha, kid you need to read a LOT more, your knowledge of this religion is less than a paki friend of mine who thinks he can ward off al-ayn with necklaces and other cosmetics.

>I'M superior to you I am a true Bedouin Wahabism is the only truth you are all infidels
>shut the fuck up retarded wahabi
>How dare you habibi do you not fear Allah we are all muslim you have no right to judge

This is why nobody likes you G*lfies

Be aware of Wahhabis like the guy with Aussie flag, user.

how are m*slims this clueless about their own religion

If everything in the Sunnah is Fard then we would be praying more than 5 times a day
now come back here and stay contained in your desert.

The caliphate died with the rashiduns. The ummayads were somewhat legitmate and everything else was purely illegetimate. Mainly non of their caliphs was a quraishi which is a must. Some salafis do tend to say that this rule isn't raken anymore.
We only had 1 caliphate and the rest were monarchies that range in quality

Ok user, im always being critic in what i learn and searching many sources.

I want to be muslim

Why is /caliphate/ a much more popular general than /mena/ and /desi/?

There are more Muslims than MENAs and desis but do they really identify so much with being Muslim that they post in /caliphate/?

Weren't you going off about chopping hands for pictures? You enjoy putting words in people's mouths or is habitual lying just a habit for you? You act very repugnant, fear allah, there may be a point where you regret that which you type.

What........ who taught you about islam?

It is only recommended they be from quraish, it is not necessary and a caliph can be a faasiq. The only thing which allows one to rebel against the caliph is if he commits blatant kufr, and yes some of the 'rulers' weren't legitimate, however that doesn't mean all of them were illegitimate. The idea is that it is better to be united under a faasiq than divided.

If you can present some evidence of the blatant kufr of the ottoman caliph, I will be glad and obliged to accept it. Please, I would enjoy to be informed on this matter.

MENA is filled with edgelords hate themselves and take it out on each other (along with the occasional poster that just aims to trigger their collective of insanity).

It's like that fat Lebanese Swedish poster except times 100.

Islam wouldnt be that bad if it wasnt for genital mutilation and the fact that its just an offshoot of judaism

>Any Nafl or voluntary prayer offered by the Prophet (saws) are known as Sunnah prayers. The Prophet (saws) offered these nafl prayers on a regular basis:
Two rakahs before the obligatory Fajr prayers
Four rakahs before the obligatory Dhuhr prayers
Two rakahs after the obligatory Dhuhr prayers
Two rakahs after the obligatory Magrib prayers
Two rakahs after the obligatory Isha prayers
The tahajjud or late night prayers ending with the witr prayer.
The Ishraaq prayers after the sun has risen completely.
The Duha prayers which are prayed an hour or two after the Ishraaq prayers.

Literally go fucking die scum of earth

eh isn't Christianity kinda the same?

I'm not your retarded salafi brother in germany you spoke to earlier, how ironic of you to assume things when it is the very thing you criticize about me. Truly you are blessed with the finest bedouin monkey wahabi mind in human history

>fat Lebanese Swedish poster

Hezbollah boy?

It is except no genital mutilation you could even say islam is christianity 2.0

When will you Turks destroy the Wahhabi menace?

Next edition : Fuck wahhabis

someone please talk to me about genital mutilation in Islam. I'm not really informed about it at all.