Atheists actually believe this. > Muh muh Darwin
>Muh Dawkins
>Muh black science man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzjEeoOdZJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks bretty gonvincing to me pal

Bump for Jesus

How do you anti-evolution guys explain dog breeding?

Did a dog stop being a dog?

Yes. back when it was a wolf.

And so do many Catholics and even some Protestant denominations.

The only groups who deny it are evangelical nutcases.

kek, nice one, OP.
The other day, my friends tried to convince me that the earth was flat. Fucking idiots lol

There is no proof why belief it ?

to deny evolution is to literally deny reality.
clearly a bait thread, but I bit anyway.

Looks like a fine example of evolution.

It's still a dog.

Catholics and many Protestants have no issue with evolution. How can you? It's a reality. Go to your nearest hospital and ask about MRSA. That is a good example of evolution at work.

Many people think all Christian buy the nonsense that the earth is only 6,000 years old when in reality such is only believed, largely, by evangelicals (a small sect of overall Christianity).

The same is true with the Big Bang, which was discovered by a chatholic priest no less.

Just because we accept evolution doesn't mean we reject the possibility of a high power guiding or at the very least setting the wheels in motion,

BTFO

why are you guys proud of being ignorant? like yeah, there's shitposting, and then there's gloating in your stupidity. you can't criticize evolution until you at least understand it on a freshman level.

The poster is either a troll (most likely) or an evangelical.

It's funny that when most atheists think of a Christian it's the loud and obnoxious evangelical that comes to mind. They completely miss the vast majoirty of Christianity isn't anything like them.

They only see the "OP"

Yeah, I'm used to be a douchy atheist believing US christians were all like OP until I found some good christian blogs like free northerner. Still don't actually believe, but I started to respect those who do and I kind of envy them.

Why are you willfully ignorant?

The T-Rex didn't evolve into a chicken. Dinosaurs and prehistoric birds coexisted before the extinction event. The birds survived and eventually some of them became chicken.

HEY DUMBASS: THERE ARE MANY FORMS OF ATHEISM. THE SAME WAY THERE ARE MANY FORMS OF LIBERTARIANISM.

DAWKINS IS JUST ONE ASSHOLE CAPITALIZING ON HIS BELIEFS JUST LIKE THE POPE AND OTHER ASSHOLES.

ONE DOES NOT HAVE TO BELIEVE IN THE MAGICAL COSMIC JEWISH ZOMBIE JESUS CHRIST OR THE KORAN OR YAHWEH TO BE A FOOL...

THE ATHEISTS THAT GO TO COURT TO FIGHT FOR THE REMOVAL OF "IN GOD WE TRUST" OR "ONE NATION UNDER GOD" ARE ASSHOLES JUST LIKE THE POPE AND ISIS AND JEWS!

>humans can selectively breed certain traits
>animals can't do it on their own over time

The problem with you people is you either don't understand evolution or are being retarded on purpose.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OWNED

You are extremely dumb. Random mutations overtime, the organism with the good mutations live, spreading their genes.

Literally unrefutable.

I'm thinking of converting to a christian, but why would I deny evolution?

Stop being a tryhard faggot.

untrue and non scientific
you throw some words in there hoping they may have scientific value.
when it comes to mutation you don't have 'over time'.also it seems you don't have a clue about how genetics law work

Mutations don't lead to a different kind of creature. A wolf and a poodle are still dogs.

There is no evidence this has ever been different. Evolution is a religion based on no evidence.

it's hard to deny something it hasn't been proved yet.there are a lot oh holes in this theory.

Only you believe that. Chickens are descended from feathered, avian dinosaurs and not created by the Holy Wives' son.

'descended'..hmm.dysney world science is strong in you

Really makes you think

>evolushun is jist a THEERY
>No one has eva seen a speeshes evolv into anotha one lol
>Checkmate 'athiests'

>w-what's dat? no one saw GAWD create da universe?
>muh muh muh bibul says tho

Shut the fuck up. There is no reason to be anti-scientific.

I can love Jesus, try to walk his path and still find Darwin incredible at the same time.

Do good.
Forgive.
Try not to judge others.
Pray and ask for forgiveness.
Read Darwin.
Still love Jesus after that.

You can live a spiritual life and still believe in science where it fits.

Life is hell, just do what works. If religion on the individual level help you to cope with suffering and the feeling of meaningless, use it. If religion can reverse degeneracy and rekindle western morality, for fuck sake, PROMOTE IT.

Don't be an ass about it, don't be authoritarian, but use it.

yeah..those uneducated guys who don't believe in evolution, we know better about DNA and stuff..we saw a documentary on youtube
>bu...but..we saw a documentary we know better

I read Darwin.don't be mad.I read a lot of stuff on logic and neuroscience and biology related and my opinion is that evolution is kind of impossible.it is my opinion.if you do not agree with me move on and God bless you

SORRY MY ROMANIAN FRIEND.

Why do you think evolution is impossible?
At the moment I'm an atheist considering conversion.

There are a lot of stuff that I find very hard to shallow in a logical sense. But I'm still thinking that the Jesus teachings are actually good for my life. I feel very good and pure when trying to practice it.

I literally feel an enormous amount of joy in my heart.

I can separate the genesis part from it. I didn't study Darwin or the bible in depth. But from what I saw, there is a great amount of consensus in scientific community. More than enough for me to ignore the validations and the importance of the theory.

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie
the doctor's son was he
didn't know what to do when he finished school
so they packed him off to sea
Charlie, Charlie, Charlie
a modern tragedy
the navy rum and the tropical sun
has sent him doolally

chorus:
so get back on the Beagle Charles
and sail far away
the things you said today
are surely blasphemy
men of cloth and science agree
that's quite enough!
BEGONE CHARLIE!
how dare you come round telling me
my grandfather's an ape

youtube.com/watch?v=uzjEeoOdZJ4

>he thinks modern animals just popped into existence one day even when there are fossil records of dinos with feathers and shit
Why is it that there are still people who literally unironically believe in magic? Because that's what creationism is, it's fucking magic

lol, nice music!

There was more carbon dioxide in the air when dinosaurs existed

Our decedents are a bit different than us. We are a bit different from our ancestors. What keeps genetic differences from adding up? Reasonably, they should, and would be subject to natural selection. Which is just to say that differences with even slight advantages, have a mathematical advantage. Enough to generally permeate over time.

>oh shit, this science stuff makes a lot of sense
>MORE sense than my imaginary sky daddy
>I'd better make a meme that science and religion are not incompatible because of course an omnipotent, omniscient god WOULDN'T just create humans without any vestigial structures from scratch like his supposed holy book says he did, but would rather create an unimaginably huge and old universe, and in less than 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the space and for less than 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the time it has existed would "start the process of evolution" over billions of years to end up with humans who have gills and tails as embryos

no wonder chikken tastes so gud

Please don't ruin this. Evolution is step in the right direction.

Accept you don't understand god.
Accept Jesus.
Try to be god.
Repent your sins.
Pray.
Don't be anti scientific.

That's it.

You don't understand god, and you never will. Even if you tried, you are not equipped to.

Sorry you're too stupid or willfully ignorant to understand a basic concept in a fundamental science. Must suck to be you.

>Try to be god.
Heretic.

>you're stupid
>you're dumb
>you're inherently bad

>accept my brainwashing

fuck off kike worshipper

that shit works on babies and idiots like you not me

>MUH JEEBUS

Yeah, out of the thousand of other religions that have existed throughout time, that one just happens to be right. Sure. Mmmmhmmm.

>religious fags believe in god with nothing but constant conditioning from a book
>no hearsay, no word of mouth, no storytelling, no babble because all the creators are dead
>literally transcripts which have been edited so many times that its practically not the same thing
>and you aren't suppose to take them literally, even though most people do
>oh and you don't even have to believe apparently, just have faith and its good enough

your a cuck if you bow to a mortal man, nothing more but a tool for his disposal.

Evolution hinges on reproduction, and who has the most viable e.g. grandchildren. That currently isn't people in Western nations. All issues with phrenology aside.

to be GOOD

I said that would be the path if you wanted to convert, and still keep scientific beliefs about the world at the same time.

I'm not calling for your conversion, I'm not trying to argue that Christianity is the absolute truth