What's this guy's goal? I think that he is set up by a foreign government to start ww3 with the U.S. thoughts?

What's this guy's goal? I think that he is set up by a foreign government to start ww3 with the U.S. thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n1THoJ3X4OM
washingtonpost.com/politics/transcript-state-of-the-union-address-2015-remarks-as-prepared-for-delivery/2015/01/20/fd803c4c-a0ef-11e4-b146-577832eafcb4_story.html?Post generic=?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does he have a U.S. visa?

no

he wants to remove kebab, like every sane human being, but your nigger overlord wont let him

you americucks legitimately need to gas yourselves, and keep gassing till you stop twitching

I think that this thread is being continuously remade by the same paid shill.

half jew that is really smart and probably feels bad for the tens of millions of white christians that died because of jewish centralized planning during the soviet union.

I think its more likely to have an actual civil war in the US before we have a war with Russia.

to create a strong independent, sovereign and free russia.

yes goy, fear the ruskies, they are the real enemy.

Alexander Dugin

Learn about him

Na he doesnt want to start WWIII.

He has been in power well over a decade and not much of a case against him thus far.

why do you say that?

(((foreign goverment)))

meanwhile 5% of russia is muslim, yet he does nothing.

Reform Byzantium

Russia fucking annihilated their Muslims so hard that the entire Chechen Republic's will was broken. When Russia began fighting ISIS, the Chechen president made an oath of allegiance to Putin.

Meanwhile our Muslims are rogue, blow shit up every other week, and burn our flag. We are in no place to criticize Russia kebab handling. They are THE greatest kebab wranglers.

He is just a British bitch that serves to the Western (mostly British) establishment and spends our money on palaces and sport and doesn't care about Russians (just look at the Donbass). I don't understand why Sup Forums thinks he is red-pilled, he doesn't deserve it at all.
*t. дpyг yтят*

Acquire shekels and be left alone but the US won't leave him alone. We must poke and prod and try to piss him off.

Probably Soros, BLM and divisive american politics. Consider how acceptable it is now to attack people who don't follow the same opinions.

From my perspective, Russia is a country that tends to keep to itself nowadays, and doesn't fuck with other countries unless absolutely necessary. A lot of people are still trying to paint Russia like they did in the cold-war era but frankly I think things would be perfectly fine if we just stayed out of their business.

I would have to say that honor has to go to Serbia.

Dugin has an anti west mindset and is advising Putin

I think he is legit. He has built russia back up from nothing and he has kept the country to itself, preserving its values from the west and globalism. Honestly he is pretty great and I feel bad that he has become the central target for cold war 2.0

he's just a power hungry dictator, nothing new.

>Hillary uses her donations, network of political favors, blackmail and dead threats to get the congress to remove the 2nd
>Personnel is dispatched to disarm civilizan homes
>Loyal US citizens refuse
>Armed violence escalates quickly to the extreme
>The ruling elite orders the army to fire on civilians
>Significant part of the army refuses to follow the order
>Civil war ensues with several factions

That's why you have to vote for Trump

Jew as much money as possible from normal Russian citizens.

are you allowed to say that, drug?

youtu.be/n1THoJ3X4OM
Save yourself while you still can.

Yankees making fun of Putin while their president is a nigger

no one gives a fuck what you think, spic.
who is even your president/prime minister/siesta coordinator?

>their
>that flag
forget to turn off your proxy Ivan?

China does okay too

Reestablishing the Russian empire with him at the helm. He's essentially in power for life now so he's doing well in some regards except for those pesky sanctions.

> I think that he is set up by a foreign government to start ww3 with the U.S. thoughts?

If that were so, he would have started the war during barack "no balls" obamas term.

>d-d-don't cross my r-red line in s-s-syria ok guys?!?!?

Sweden thinks
>We can solve falling birthrates in the very short term by propping up the economy with hundreds of thousands of illiterate muslims!

USA thinks
>We can prop up our economy in the short term by printing trillions of dollars of monopoly money and can further prop it up with millions of mexicans and H1B visas for Indians!

Russia thinks
>How can we keep Russia Russia for the next 100 years?

The reason Russia seems a little under developed compared to other countries is because Russia has very little debt.

The USA, Japan, Germany, UK, all have more debt than they'll ever be able to repay. It's become a joke. The debt levels have gotten so high that you could axe the military, NASA, everything lefties think is extraneous, and put all that money into paying debt, and we'd still never get free.

That's how we've built the USA into the powerhouse it is. Same with Japan. Germany. Everything. It's all built on mountains and mountains of debt.

Russia doesn't have that.

So really, the 100 year outlook of Russia is a lot better than one might think.

The Russians play the really long game.

Their actions in the short term might seem odd but they always work well for them in the long game.

Why the hell not?

because you'll get thrown into a gulag along with Pussy Riot.

>implying that he have to turn proxy on to defeat you in a argument
>imlying its better to have a nigger for a president then well trained x-kgb agent manlet for a president

He thinks he's Lenin 2.0. He's trying to win Turkey to his side and buy Trump's loyalty. He owns Trump and 1/4 owns Turkey. He failed to gain Ukraine but kept Crimea. Partial victory. If Trump wins in November, Putin will win everything because he has Trump by the balls.

Historically Russia can only be broken by Russians.

Sure thing m8. Do you really believe this or it's just shitposting?

The one thing that I've learned in life is that you can never trust a manlet. They're different.

(((Russians)))

i'm a florida bro and i feel bad i can't be as free as these upstanding people

Funny enough that very same argument also applies to niggers

Russia got rekt by Muslims. Afghanistan, 1980s ring a bell? Russia loses every war outside of Russian borders.

he wants to make russia great again

Most likely, yeah.

A strategically secure Russian state or a massive superstate spanning across Eurasia, since such a country would be almost indomitable. Bear in mind that Russia has extremely weak geography, thereby requiring buffer zones between it and other powers

How friendly is Russia with China?

it's like in school where the losers sit together at the lunch table.

A superstate managed by Russian? kek. You couldn't pick a worse leader. Russia can't lead anything.

Say that to Berlin.

Unlike you guys, Russia dealt with the Muslims quite well. They left and Afghanistan was still a Communist country till 1991. You guys need to be there at all times just to keep it afloat. Russia didn't.

I'm worried the losers are planning to launch a new gold backed currency.

And the soviets are the only ones who broke the back of tzarist russia

I don't think he wants Armageddon, quite the opposite in fact. Hillary will kill us all and Russia wouldn't be spared, and even if that wasn't the case nobody on Earth wants to deal with her.

He wants to stop you nigger-loving gays from starting WW3
Or maybe pretend that he wants that and nuke everything
I hope for the second one

>I think that he is set up by a foreign government to start ww3 with the U.S

you're quite right. And the the governement that's setting him up is...you guessed it: the U.S.

And American economic power you fucking red commie sympathizer

I hear smg like this (2015):
washingtonpost.com/politics/transcript-state-of-the-union-address-2015-remarks-as-prepared-for-delivery/2015/01/20/fd803c4c-a0ef-11e4-b146-577832eafcb4_story.html?Post generic=?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost

America isn't as great as it used to be, I agree, but we're not red yet. Besides, with luck in November our power will be back

>implying Berlin isn't inside of Russian borders

1. Remain in power
2. Make sure friends stay rich/powerful
3. Make sure Russia is powerful
4.a. Make Russian look powerful if it isn't really
5. Don't look too corrupt in doing above.
6. If someone challenges use power.
That's his plan.

>I think that he is set up by a foreign government to start ww3
except that is literally what is happening with the US, and they're using NATO to do it, you dumb fucking faggot

He wants to take Hungary then focus on economic growth. FBI user said so and he was definitely legit and already in the process of declaring war on Hungary.

Unless I got the wrong country in mind

pretty accurate.
The thing is that the strategy you listed can be interpreted in two ways:
1- a challenging of US hegemony and thus a threat to global security
2- a necessary measure to guarantee a balance of international powers

The main problem with today's geopolitics is that the USA beleives and wants an unipolar world where they are the unchallenged world power, while China and Russia beleive in a multipolar world where there is a balance of power between (currently) the three main powers: Russia, China and USA.

>FBI user

you gotta stop beleiving in fairy tales, user.

However seeing how America loves sticking its dick in to everything it can they and others realize Russia and China want to do some dicking as well.

I'm not sure Russia and China are really pro-ingerence. They defend their interests but don't try to govern and give a direction to the world: that's an american specialty.
It may just be because they haven't had the occasion yet, though, but I'm not sure.

>Unless I got the wrong country in mind
>landlocked
>not bordering russia
yeah I think hungary is wrong

>The main problem with today's geopolitics is that the USA beleives and wants an unipolar world where they are the unchallenged world power, while China and Russia beleive in a multipolar world where there is a balance of power between

Sounds to me the Russians are the good guys, i don't like the Chinese that much but the US is selling themselves to cultural marxism at every turn

If they win i can picture complete global saturation of the SJW bullshit

He's a real life bond villain.