How to spot a tranny

HOW TO SPOT A TRANNY

A while ago, an user posted about not being able to get information on how to spot a tranny if he was on a date with one. Obviously, most transexuals will not pass very well, but if you want to be careful, here are a few helpful tips.

1. Facial Shape
The facial shape of a transexual is likely to be more masculine, so look out for a large jaw, flatter chin, smaller eyes, and wider nose. These are more typically masculine features. Men have squarer faces, and women have more heart shaped faces, so general facial shape can also be taken into account.

2. Musculature
The actual musculature of a tranny will probably be in line with a man's sort of structure, that is to say, the muscles will likely be larger. Hormone therapy will shrink the muscles, but it is likely that the muscles will not entirely disappear. Women can build muscle too however, so this is one of the less likely signs to use.

3. Breasts
The breasts of a transexual, depending on the size, can be a good sign. Hormone therapy breasts are unlikely to exceed a size of about mid size C cup, so if the tits are natural, they won't be bigger than that. Something to note about men is that the nipples tend to be farther apart than women's nipples, as in, men's nipple will be at the edge of their chest while womens are on top of natural breast and so will be closer to the center. Thus, with implants attempting to center the 'breast' on the nipple, a bad boob job for a flat woman or a tranny will sometimes have an excessively large space in between breasts, as the implants were not placed in a way that looks natural.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_gGZpPEB9Q
dropbox.com/s/szntd54y5k8o2s5/Sinead drops the BOMB - Renegade-FirestarterRadio-2016-08-09.mp3?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4. Thighs
A female body tends to have fat deposits in the ass and thighs, as well as the obvious breasts. The male body tends to deposit fat in the gut, leading to large midsections. So, why does this matter? A transexual may have improper fat placement, and so may have thinner thighs and ass. This is no guarantee, as you can see with some traps, but weight is often put on in these areas first on average.

5. Hairline
Male pattern baldness is an obvious sign, but even just a thinner hairline may be a sign. Not that severe a sign to look for though.

6. Voice
A transexual's voice will likely have developed during puberty, and so their voice will probably be deeper than an average female. To compensate, some will add some falsetto, to raise the tone of their voice, but this is often noticable if you listen closely. So, look for a deeper than average voice, and if there is falsetto, be cautious. Be aware that hormone therapy can also affect the tone of voice, and that some men have high voices, so this is not 100%.

7. Adam's Apple
This is a feature that develops more in men than in women, and so is a decent indicator. The adam's apple will protrude from the throat more severely on a man, and can be very obvious.

8. Bulge
Come on. They aren't even trying if this is visible.

Now obviously, none of these work 100% of the time, and transexuals are a part of a mere 2% of the US population (Which is still 63'800'000 people!). However, if you want to be cautious, these are some things to look for. However, if you like the girl, remember that they may just have 1 or 2 features that are more masculine than average. This is not even that unlikely, so these are just some signs to look for that suggest you MAY be looking at a tranny that passes well.

If anyone knows any other signs, or has any serious corrections to make, be my guest.

Thanks for the tips. Now to find a qt tgirl to fug :D:D:D

Cuts on his arms from his "suicide attempts"

>look at passport
>male

>female hair and lipstick

verdict: Entry denied

dude. the vagina is not real. its fucking obvious if you spread her legs.

I would like to marry her

>8. Bulge
Also, if you got that far and didn't want to fuck a tranny, you fucked up

Is that a tranny?

10/10 almost spat out my coffee.

A.

FUCKING.

LEAF.

Openly. Yes.

She just got kicked out of Dubai for not resembling his/her passport.

Yeah, wasn't let into dubai because they don't cotton to wierdos around there

1. Look at their hands

/thread

In Dubai it's illegal for a man to pretend to be a woman and it's punishable by 1 year in prison.

Fucking liberals. Accidentaly dating a Tranny shouldn't even be a problem.

is the finger length thing real or just a meme?

Btw, this video is trending on YouTube and it's a pretty good opportunity to redpill some gays and tranny lovers on Islam and the Middle East, and then to remind them that Hillary wants more Muslims in the US.

>Gigi Georgeous

Made a thread about that thing, It got denied entry into Dubai and was super shocked about the middle east being anti-lbgtw\e

If you have to have a complex guide for this, maybe you should stop crying about who goes in which bathroom, shitheads.

#ImWithHer

if you actually bother looking at his face you can see that it's not feminine whatsoever.

The first point that OP made was facial shape you Australian fuck

>Look for benis
/thread

(You)

face looks like a dude thats enough for me

Hahahahaa tripped

How blind you'll have to be not to recognize tranny?
Fucking buy eyeglasses you morons.

literally just look at their shoulders from the back

absolutely NO tranny can pass this

I know that, but considering the face is likely the first thing you'll see that you don't need the other seven tips. If perhaps you're still unsure about looking at the face, just look for the hands. It's not that difficult.

Hands are the borderline bulletproof tranny identifier (only a few of the asian ones seem to pass there). There's a reason all the trap models either obstruct their hands or crop them out in their pictures.

>2% of the US population

that sounds relentlessly high

The only trannies I've seen come close to passing have been Asian ones.

Gayest country ever.

>2% of the US population
Less than half that probably. 0.3% is what gets tossed around the most.

A faggot's ""vagina"" is literally an axe wound.

>Sup Forums literally needs a guide on how to spot a man dressing as a woman because neck beards only attract and are attracted to men ladies

Allow me to demonstrate

That's about as sexually appealing as this:

>The only trannies I've seen come close to passing have been Asian ones.
On avg that is true, altho the slavs sometimes presents a diamond.

>flag

Looks like he sat on a hand grenade.

>Looks like he sat on a hand grenade.

Thailand should be mentioned as a special case, because Ladyboys are common there and the Thai people are naturally effeminate. Some of them pass completely as female, much more than westerners do, and can even be models and actresses. They look like regular Asian girls, except they have a penis. It's a total mindfuck.

OP, you left out one of the most important things trannies have in common. The makeup. Trannies go overboard 90% of the time with it.

1. Look up ffs. Besides it isn't really full proof

2. I lost a shit load of muscle mass and don't look too manly. Some lucky enough to start when they are 14 will look like a girl

3. I have thighs that are huge.

4. It depends on the age but I started at 19 so my hair line was fine.

5. not really if you start hormones before blading starts you will not lose hair

6. here is the biggest one most trannies can't do a voice right myself included

7. I don't have an adams apple despite being trans and you can get it shaved but if you do get it shaved look for a scar.

8. I don't have one lol

Also we are like .5% of the population at best. Like the types of trannies who you think of as trannies are maybe .2% of the population and ones that pass are maybe .1 to 0.5% of the population.

BLEARGH!
As evidenced by Michael's bulge, even pic related doesn't get down with post op "vagina."

bawahahaha what a loser.

It was a pubclity stunt though.

>buy a cheap plane ticket to kebabland
>get rejected by muzzies
>bawahaha to get money from sjws
>get free ff miles
>get to make more youtube videos abotu being oppressed.

Why are you on Sup Forums?

>Thailand should be mentioned as a special case
nope

check the stats

USA and Canada have more 'trans' than any other nation per capita

I am a libertarianand sjws hate me. I fucking love guns and hate modern feminism.

I will tell you. I am going to get my dick chopped off in your country in Chonburi.

You forgot the MAN HANDS.

Still good stuff

yeah my hands are a tad big for a girl I must admit.

It kinds of sucks but they aren't too bad. Being trans sucks ....

Oh, I am not the type that is into tricking guys even though I can. Like I refuse drinks and don't let guys get too close. It is partly for safety though. I just want to live my life, I don't know why Sup Forums hates me.

She is hot

>She

Sup Forums just wants to hate-fuck you.

Look out for traps, they've already infiltrated NS: dropbox.com/s/szntd54y5k8o2s5/Sinead drops the BOMB - Renegade-FirestarterRadio-2016-08-09.mp3?dl=0

>being trans sucks
I'm interested to hear your story of how you decided to become a transsexual.

Do you think you made the right choice? Do you regret you choice?

Also, some Sup Forumsacks say that turning transgender is a form of suicide, where you get a new name, you leave behind the person you were supposed to be. Thoughts?

Hands nigger
Hands and apple combo can discern even the more advanced trannies

Men have a shoulder width of three heads. For women it's two heads.

apologize

Name 1 thing wrong with trannies without mentioning illness

Just so you know, this chart was made by someone on /lit/, and that board is legitimately the worst on this site. They're all a bunch of leftists and tried to infect /his/ when it was first made. Eventually the Sup Forumslacks won out against /lit/'s communistic historical revisionism, but it was a rough first 3 months.

And now they hate /his/ because /his/ hates revisionism.

Sup Forums is the 2nd worst board.

they don't deserve to live

Literally all it takes is to hear the voice. I've never met a tranny with a convincing female voice. He could be visually indistinguishable from a real woman and you'd still be able to tell by the voice. It doesn't take an expert.

her attempts, may as well use the correct pronoun

Asian trannies look more feminine/petite only if you compare them to white people. Put them side by side with a chink woman and things get into perspective.

Good one ;-].
Sweden ;-].

Literally everything you listed is common knowledge.

I still get confused