/nzpol/- New Zealand General

ITT: We discuss New Zealand Politics, News, Happenings and everything it means to be Kiwi. Here we can laugh at abos and the rest of the world in general

>NEWS
>New Zealand wins gold at Rio for Binge Drinking
thecivilian.co.nz/new-zealand-wins-olympic-medal-for-binge-drinking/

>Labour-Greens gaining in polls
newshub.co.nz/politics/poll-john-key-could-lose-grip-on-power-2016080815?

>Natalie Rooney wins Silver at Rio Olympics
radionz.co.nz/news/sport/310371/olympics-silver-feels-'amazing'-says-shooter

>Chinese vessel caught illegally fishing near NZ waters
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11687456

>Vancouver puts 15% tax on foriegn home buyers- is NZ next?
marketwatch.com/story/vancouver-slaps-15-tax-on-foreign-home-buyers-2016-07-25

>SJW's BTFO as Otago students reject ban on muh """"""""""offensive""""""""""" costumes
stuff.co.nz/national/82920029/dunedin-students-vote-against-offensive-costume-ban-for-hyde-st-keg-party

>Visa numbers reach staggering high
radionz.co.nz/news/national/310591/nz-visa-numbers-reach-'staggering'-record-high

>Hamish Bond and Eric Murray win Gold medals for NZ
nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11692095

>DISCUSSION POINTS
>Making this a weekly thing
>More community
>Make memes

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/5337754/Asian-population-to-double-in-five-years
stuff.co.nz/life-style/home-property/83078747/replace-your-car-its-damaging-your-neighbours-property-prices
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

once the somalis start knifing people, we will see the lab/green islamic alliance party collapse utterly

I for one believe that discussion about New Zealand is a direct contradiction to the IDEA of New Zealand

Just relax bro

Nothing wrong with healthy discussion dude, dont be an abo
Won't be long

>NO BF

does the idea of a nation called new zealand trigger you mohammad bin buttfuckin?

Ok ill just say that am registering for the first time ever to vote for winny

Labour/green commies can get fucked

aye beby wnt som fug? ;P

It's friday night. Go have a few drinks and meet people

Yeah as am I. The foreign hordes must be kept out

It's cold, raining and I don't drink. Where's a good place to meet non-cucks and qts? Different person btw

where u live?
Nelson/tasman reportin

From Nelson, but in Wellington studying

I want cuddles

It's hard in New Zealand, everybody is politically apathetic since there is nothing majorly wrong and thus there are few places to go and meet non-cucks.

How many times do we have to tell you to fuck off joshie

Checked

who are you voting in electorate vote

Studying in wellington sounds painful, fuck that hipster-central

what u studying?

what a gay thread

The upcoming election's something something that I'm really trying to figure out right now.

Basically I don't want Key in again because he's jewing our country up. I'm also never going to vote for Greens, and Labour is identity politics cancer.

So I figure NZ First, since they're relatively uncucked. But they're never going to get the majority, so they'll need to form a coalition. In that case, Winnie will work together with National. But then it falls back to "I don't want Key". Am I going to have to be a non-voting cuck again just to avoid directly/indirectly voting for Key?

not sure yet
would appreciate some discussion or ideas on this

we have no idea which way winnie will swing though

See pic
Better than Somali loving Greens/Labs. Key will eventually be forced to stop sucking chink dick at some point and actually address the fact that they are fucking the country over

I am not a big fan of don-key either, but we are better under national then labour/green pseudo-commie shit

Just Cuck my shit up

stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/5337754/Asian-population-to-double-in-five-years

something's gotta be done about this

SAVE ME FROM THE YELLOW TIDE WINNY!!

Thanks Chong Ki

I haven't met anyone up here who I want to engage with and all the people in my classes are gay cunts, cucks or uninteresting, so I don't even try engage them anymore. I'm good at doing my own thing, so Wellington's pretty much the same as anywhere for me.

You get a pretty good idea if you're not retarded. Labour/Greens will always happen as long as Labour remains the identity politics party. Winnie won't align in any way with the Greens, so it'll be National/NZF

Well, in the last election, there was no way that Labour was going to win and I saw the landslide coming so I didn't vote because I didn't want to support Key. If I see that again, I won't hesitate to not vote.

And about the Chink dick point, people have been saying that the entire fucking time he's been PM. He's going to roll over and let them keep shipping us subpar steel, illegally fish in our EEZ, buy out all of our property, skyrocket housing prices. He's not going to stop. As long as he's in charge, he's going to force us to be China's bitch.

him bringing his english language requirement would actually stop alot of them

My bad

>unironically being from NZ
shoo shoo you dirty rascals

but everytime winnie goes into goverment he looses half his followers so we only have one term to uncuck the nats

>current year
>not rocking the Olympian chinstrap

Man up faggots.

Not this time
Things are different, am not the only one I know first time voting for winny

We need someone to set up a right wing party that actually goes after the issues instead of being fucking retarded like the conservative party and making their entire campaign "Fuck John Key".

Someone call up Bob Jones

We'll never uncuck the nats as long as Key's in charge. We'll also never uncuck the nats as long as they identify as center-right.

i know but half of winston voters are anti nats who hate the right wing and like in 96 they will drop of when he goes with the nats

all il say is that the rise of terrorism overseas has got a lot of people worried, people that usually don't think about immigration or refugees

Otago/Southland

why auckland so much traffic
why auckland housing so expensive
why wellington coffee better than auckland

was there last week

>wellington coffee better than auckland
why are you drinking coffee not tea are you a secret yank or something

>this gets dropped in your letterbox

what do?

Ignore it

>Porirua
>Sought After
Good Joke m8

Never cut the grass again.

Sell house and move. Put an ad up for niggers to congregate in the area, destroy the neighbourhood.

stuff.co.nz/life-style/home-property/83078747/replace-your-car-its-damaging-your-neighbours-property-prices

hey whats up new zealand

Yeah, I know. That's what the person should do.

Do you think its gay to shave your legs?

Waiting for a happening/Wanting Trump to kik his campaign into overdrive

You?

its really gay but everyone already knows you are

hoping that trump wins for shits and giggles

Where did all the New Zealanders come from? How many of you are proxies? Probably most.

knife the first chink you see looking at houses in your area

Fucking rip donuts in that fag's lawn, dude.

It's really gay depending on the reason you do it. I've had to shave for sports/modelling. If you're just doing it because, then chances are you're gay.

I'm not talking about me though, just in general

National got fucking reckt in the latest polls what do you think NZF will demand from National and Labor to form a coalition?

There is a weird/effeminate local guy that shaves his legs for triathlons and he's also openly gay

are you
>a triathlete?
>openly gay?

But then a lot, if not most gays don't like it, I don't really see why it has to be gay. I just think it looks better but, I don't wanna look like a fag..

winston said his bottom lines are immigration and separatism

Are your legs Greek statue level? If not, it's gay.

Just do it dude. Shave em, then change your sheets on bed. Best feeling ever. If you dont like it, itll grow back.

Also shaving's gay, you have to wax. Remember - If you can't handle the pain, if that makes it not worth it, then you're doing something gay

I have pretty nice legs, I shaved them the other day and went to the beach, but now am anxious that I might have looked extremely gay

I'm gonna next time, shaving bumps are terrible

>but now am anxious that I might have looked extremely gay
do you think that the skins are going to bash you

>I have pretty nice legs
We will be the judge of that, post pics of legs

Its 19:30 here burger, we are all online being antisocial

It's the fucking middle of winter, cunt, why are you going to the beach?

This

Can Americans understand 24 hour time?

Hope so.

Bruh, Sup Forums is 18+

>he actually fucking posted his legs
Welcome to /nzpol/

I'm 18+

Your pre-pubescent legs say otherwise

Only came into the thread to say I wanna FUC your legs

>pretty nice legs

You got zero muscles or definition
Your legfu is weak, a mark of a kiwi is having some quads

Got pubes yet?

Paint your car hot pink.

This
>No definition
>No muscles
>Am I looking at legs or you and your bf's limp dicks?

I'm 21..

I'm working on it!

Answer the question woman

you do realise that joshie is our resident fag

also thanks for posting that
your a real team player and I appreciate that

AW FUCKING HELL, CUNT. I lost track of the IDs and didn't realise this faggot was Joshie.

Yes

I'm sorry?

fuck any of you cunts who voted national and fuck you chang

fuck off to china yang

Now show us your dick.

Also get those freckles removed if you want to go hairless, they're not aesthetic.

>vote National get more gooks
>vote Labour/Green get more gooks AND rapefugees

>Joshie
Explain?

I wasnt redpilled during the last election, sorry..

My I'd has qt in it