Reminder that Trump is a criminal scummer

With all the stupid things Trump has been doing recently, you guys might forget some of the other things he has done. So here i'm giving you a friendly reminder that Trump has lawsuits against him due to scumming people for the sake of money.

The infamous scumming case of trump:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University

I hope you guys realize he is trying to scum you all again with his current campaign, just like he scummed the poor people who signed up to Trump university

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/donald-trump-scandals/474726/
youtube.com/watch?v=0vGkRpOeBzo
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385
youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4
youtube.com/watch?v=ngzkgXeb3xM
youtube.com/watch?v=LpeBlOGxSqw
cbsnews.com/amp/news/donald-trump-defends-2002-interview-on-iraq-war/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin#Allegations_by_some_Republican_members_of_Congress
nationalreview.com/article/312211/huma-abedins-muslim-brotherhood-ties-andrew-c-mccarthy
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/18/the-truth-about-huma-abedin-that-media-matters-doesnt-want-america-to-see/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trying to force a meme

National Bolshivism

Alexander Dugin

The other Russia

This is now a GET thread

you are so fucking dead pallyscum

yawn

you think that's scummy? lol

1. You completely ignore the mountain of terrible things Trump has done, including the very one i included in the original post of this thread.

2. Some of the things claimed there towards Hilary are merely twisting the facts to make her look bad, and many of them were not even under her responsibility

3. Even the points that are correct, some of them also apply to Trump. for example, its been proven with records that he supported the Iraq War before it started, despite his lies about it.

TLDR: Unlike Trump, Hillary doesn't do stupid things on weekly basis, so trump-supporters try to distort the facts to attack her.

hahahaha

Aaaaaand ?
I would vote for a fucken brick or marco robotio (in that order) before even consider to give my soul and blood to this evil witch Hitlary.
But Iam no burger anyway so have fun with your new queen of endless agony amerifats ahahhahahhahahha.

She's a liar and you're a faggot. Make your choice faggot.

She told some lies, yes.

But Trump lies even more frequently than her, and it's pretty much an objective fact and not even an argument. he makes up fabricated "facts" on the spot

>Mountain of terrible things Trump has done
>Only lists one thing
>Shillary regularly breaks the law, lies and is generally a horrible person
>Nuh uh that doesn't count
I'm a #cruzmissle now

What does it matter at this point?

This is literally nothing.

You're also a faggot. When has Trump broken the law? Nobody said shit about Trump until her ran for POTUS. Clintons have been in the shit for years people just seem not to care.

hillary gives the remaining patriots in the USG a chance to move around and control her

Trump will sell out out to Russia

Hillary does not regularly "break the law". she has her email scandal, though, but that's not as bad as the maliciously planned scum trump pulled off.

Want me to list more terrible things trump has done? this is a pretty nice list: theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

Also i would add to that this:
youtube.com/watch?v=0vGkRpOeBzo

And this:
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385

Hey guys remember when Hillary Clinton knowingly defended a child rapist and ruined a woman's life? I sure do. Remember how she could have removed herself from the case because of conscientious objection, but didn't? I sure do. Remember when Hillary laughed about how he passed the lie detector test? I sure do.

Would you like that kind of person with no moral compass to be president? I sure DON'T.

wow, shill deleted himself

>Legitimately buying the fabricated republican "story" that clinton is a traitor

It's like you WANT trump supporters to keep their stigma of being stupid

>leaving SAP information on a server that is so unsecured it can't even detect intrusions.

>not bad.

Stay sleeping user.

Post bullet points nigga. I'm not giving your web blog clicks.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0vGkRpOeBzo

You would have to be quite stupid to take that literally and not figuratively. It's quite clear that he was talking about hitting them with verbal assaults, like Trump always does.

I was not saying it was not bad, but it was not a maliciously planned scum, user.

What trump did was a malicious scum that fucked up alot of people, which is a much worse thing for a human being to do than using the wrong email account.

>"I would hit them so hard their head will twist, they wont remember where they are"
>"There was that one little guy in particular"

user don't be naive. he was clearly talking about physical violence, otherwise he wont mention that one little guy in particular or say their heads will "twist so hard they wont remember anything". he probably wont actually do it though, its like a dog that barks but never bites.

Alright, I'll bite.

1. Comparing Trump's shit to Hillary's body count, eh? Trump U isn't even a scam. It's, as you said, the media twisting the facts.

2. >Unironically claims Clinton is the victim of fact twisting
So lying under oath, accepting money from foreign governments, and money laundering under the Clinton Foundation isn't her fault?

3. But the worst, illegal ones don't. And he didn't support the Iraq war. The source most often cited is one where he knew nothing about the war to begin with, hence his "I don't know" attitude. After that interview, he went home, did research, and was against.

>TLDR: Nice try shill, not even a $0.02 comment

You make a good example as to why we gassed your kind, banned from 100 countries through history, because you always find a new reason

Also a friendly reminder that when Trumps limo popped a tire, a passerby saw it and helped him replace it. Trump asked what he can do in return. The man said my wife would like some flowers. Trump sent those flowers, and also paid off the mortgage to their house.

Trump was watching Maury one day and saw this little girl with a bone disease. Trump was so moved by the story he contacted the show and wrote a check to cover all of the little girls medical expenses and more. youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4 (starts at 3)

Honestly, all things aside, the people shilling for a few cents trying to get a criminal, and morally bankrupt person like Hillary into office as opposed to a person who genuinely wants to help America's citizens, should feel bad. You should be straight up ashamed of yourself.

We all know why you shill for Clinton merchant

She set up a server and used it for official government business.

After receiving a subpeona for her emails from the state department, she deleted 30k emails that have never seen the light of day.

She later called these emails a national security issue.

How is that not malicious?

Stay sleeping user.

>user don't be naive. he was clearly talking about physical violence, otherwise he wont mention that one little guy in particular or say their heads will "twist so hard they wont remember anything". he probably wont actually do it though, its like a dog that barks but never bites.

He says in the video he WAS going to, but he won't. Clearly he is talking figuratively if he was saying he was going to. Obviously a 70 year old man isn't going to find some DNC speakers and physically assault them.

Stop playing dumb man.

1. Hillary does not have a "body count" beind her.
Trump University was not only a scum, it was a maliciously and carefully planned scum that fucked up people who paid tens of thousands of dollars just to discover the staff of the university are not even professionals. the whole thing was a complete hoax.

2. Republicans twist the facts about hillary all the time. SHE IS the victim of fact twisting.

3. All the records of trump before the war said he was pro-war. there was no record that said he was against the war before it started. he simply lied about it in his campaign, stop buying his bullshit, user.

The fact he won't actually do it doesn't mean he did not refer physical violence.

What is barking without biting user?

Vote for Hillary Goyim

Obey your betters

We know what's best for you

We know what's best for them too

And hillary is on camera stating she wants to start a war with Russia.

I don't know why "Trump may like war" is a talking point.

>wahh trump did this one thing a long time ago!!!
>pls ignore everything hillary has done and the fact that she cant fucking stand
>pls ignore the fact that she defended a rapist who molested a little gril and then made a joke about it!
>pls ignore she killed 4 americans
>pls ignore that she fund's ISIS
>pls ignore that she will probably lead to another fucking war for the kike

fuck off you kike shit shill

>Thank you for correcting the record. $0.02 has been deposited into your bank account.

You're missing where he said he was going to. The fact that he was going to, but decided not to should clearly ring some bells that he wasn't talking about physically fighting them. a 70 year old man running for president isn't going to physically find and start punching DNC speakers, then change his mind and decide not to. On the other hand a 70 year old man can go on his twitter and verbally knock them out, and then decide not to.

Barking without biting isn't the argument here. Once again, stop playing dumb.

1. Give me the source of where exactly hillary said that. i've seen enough lies being told by republican supporters about her.

i tried to look for it myself, i haven't found a single place where this was being implied by her.

2. Trump might get you into a war against Iran because he said he will cancel the deal even though it was already signed. the fact trump lacks fundamental knowledge about international relationships might fuck you all up.

That's how her follewers think..."what difference does it make?" I just think it's sad that people can support someone like her.

Many of the things you accuse hillary for in that post are a complete distortion of the facts, to a point its nothing more than fabricated statements.

And i did not say trump did just one thing, read this:
Trump is far worse than Hillary in any measure. you can try and feed others with your fabricated "facts" about her, but people who are actually knowledgeable about politics understand that its nothing more than empty republican propaganda

when did all the shills come to pol?

And the list keeps growing. There is something new everyday. What's next?

OP I will report you to /r/TheDonald. We will not tolerate this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ngzkgXeb3xM

youtube.com/watch?v=LpeBlOGxSqw

There you go.

Did you even read your own list? Half of the things on that list were accusations that never went through, a lot not even from Trump directly, but from people associated with the name Trump. A lot of it is really petty things as well.

Comparing that list to things Clinton has done? it's not even on the same scale of things. When Trump has been involved directly in the deaths of people (Benghazi), then you may start making comparisons.

1. You've heard the stories, user. People tend to "die around her". Call it a coincidence all you want. Pic related
Trump U has a 98% positive rating. The person suing literally came out and said she loved the programs there. Explain to me again how a "scam" can have a 98% positive rating?

2. You're hilarious. Every mildly offensive Trump statement has been twisted by the MSM.
>Second amendment assassination
Context: He's encouraging those people to vote, giving NRA a shoutout.
>Email Russia hack
Context: Literally asking them to hand it over to authorities.
>ISIS Founding
Context: He didn't literally mean this, he meant BHO is the one who made ISIS a threat.
I can go on and on.

3. cbsnews.com/amp/news/donald-trump-defends-2002-interview-on-iraq-war/

>Literally supports criminal over respectable businessman

Shut up kike

I will start uncovering the truth about many of the statements you made about Hillary.

About the Benghazi attack - The news of the attack only came AFTER the soldiers were already dead. the whole story is about the fact there should have been more than 4 soldiers there for an increased security in the first place. she did NOT deny any "calls for help during the attack", she did not just "leave them to die". furthermore, she was not the only person who is responsible to the decision to not increase the forces in that particular base, it was a governmental decision.

- Has people from the muslim brotherhood working for her - A COMPETELY fabricated story that has absolutely no connection with reality. this is simply entirely made up.

- Destabilized 2 continents - Blaming a single person for the instability of entire regions in the world has ZERO connection with reality. Isis would have existed regardless of what the american government was going to do, because you know, the US doesn't control everything that happens in the world.

I could keep going, but i hope you get the point by now. trump supporters make up fabricated facts to attack Hillary, i guess they hope people wont actually check the facts.

>scumming

>t's not even on the same scale of things.
True. Trump has done far worse. He literally rapes his own daughter.

That daughter's name?

>Hitler

>Isis would have existed regardless of what the american government was going to do, because you know, the US doesn't control everything that happens in the world.

By far the funniest post I've seen all day. Thanks for the laugh.

Isis is not too far from here, look at my flag.
Trust me when i tell you that the existence of terror organizations is not always preventable.

>reminder
wow, just wow you hillary shills just caught on to this?
makes me feel fucking great about november!!!!!

>True. Trump has done far worse. He literally rapes his own daughter.

you forgot to mention he is LITERALLY hitler. Like, literally. I can't stress that enough. literally Hitler.

rather be """""""""scammed"""""""""' by Trump than killed by hillary

that's true.

It's a fucking bad idea to create a power vacuum and arm extremists though.

Which Hillary's State Department did.

Ooops.

Wow that's a great argument.

I'm in Canada. Trust me when I say I ride a moose to my igloo everyday before stopping by Tim Hortons.

>imagining the shitstorm if trump had been replaced by hillary>way to make a living gouys

>Benghazi wasn't her fault!!!
She wasn't responsible? She's in charge of the State Department, which was responsible for Benghazi. Saying HRC isn't responsible for Benghazi is like saying Obama isn't responsible for Obamacare.
She should have done something. Literally the US was the last embassy left in the area because of her.

>Muslim brotherhood
Huma Abedin has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. She herself has received donations from Saudi.

>Destabilized 2 continents
Continents? Are you retarded?
>Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates said Clinton was a major influence in President Barack Obama’s decision to go to war. Gates recounted Obama once telling him a debate in the Oval Office on the issue was split “51-49.”
HRC led the attack & bombings. Not putting the blame on her is idiotic.

Trump charging an average of $8000 for a real estate seminar, teaching opportunity spotting skills for investors who would be investing hundreds of thousands of dollars, is a scam...
Meanwhile, Harvard charging $240,000 for a 4 years useless gender studies degree, not a scam?!? SJW useful idiot detected. Good luck getting your money back from the liberal establishment...

@85034292
Kike.

Does Harvard have gender studies? I thought those were only in liberal arts colleges.

Trump-supporters try to paint things as if the soldiers called for help during the attack and clinton refused to send support, when the facts are that the news of the attack only came after soldiers were already dead. come on now, there was an obvious twisting of the facts here.

>Huma Abedin has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood

Those claims were already debunked as nothing more than an empty conspiracy theory invented by republicans. yet again, trump supporters making up false stories that have zero connection to reality.

As i said, blaming Obama or Clinton for the instability in the region is a complete non-sense. you guys in america DO NOT control every single thing that happens in the world, and you CANNOT prevent any war from happening. but if you really insist, the previous republican president, George Bush, had a large role in contributing to instability in this region than any other president.

There you go user. now stop believing every false claim you read in the internet about Hillary and actually fact-check the things you say before saying them.

Harvard has an extensive liberal arts program, including gender studies.

I see all to fool the goyim.

But before the attack, it was obvious they had to either get out or reinforce the place. We were the last ones in the country, yet she still did nothing (and refused to do anything). Is that not her or the state department's fault?

>Huma Abedin
Give me a source, first of all.
Also, anything that goes against your narrative is obviously a conspiracy theory.
Haven't even addressed HRC's personal connection with Saudi.

But we were the ones pushing for it. The ones who led the bombings. There's no denying our intervention played a major part in destabilizing the country.

Want to bring HRC's scandals onto the table here? Why don't you address her body count?
How about money laundering through her "foundation"? Intentionally avoiding the government by accessing SAP-level emails on an insecure private server? Rigging the elections? Arms deals with terrorists? How about watergate, Russia's 20% uranium deal, Haiti, Keystone XL Pipeline support, or major campaign donors? Intentionally running fear campaigns against Bill Clinton rape victims to silence them?

Comparing HRC to Trump is a joke.

Blaming a single bad military decision on clinton, however, is a complete nonsense.

About Huma Abedin, there you go: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin#Allegations_by_some_Republican_members_of_Congress

It was just another faux invented by republicans to attack the democratic party. i hope you are aware of the sheer amount of misleading information the republican party is spewing to the public.

And again, no. obama and clinton ARE NOT reponsible for isis or the destability of the middle east. it's as simple as that. the biggest american contributor for instability was Bush, not obama.

It was her and her state department's responsibility to get them out of there or send reinforcements. Now, I agree it's not as big of a deal as, say, 90 deaths connected to her, what you're saying is straight up not true.

>Huma Abedin
nationalreview.com/article/312211/huma-abedins-muslim-brotherhood-ties-andrew-c-mccarthy
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/18/the-truth-about-huma-abedin-that-media-matters-doesnt-want-america-to-see/
Still haven't addressed HRC's direct ties to Saudi.

>Libya
So you're saying killing Gaddafi did not contribute at all to Libya's destabilization? You're saying bombings didn't either?

You've failed to address all the scandals I've listed. Perhaps, in your next post, you'll dismiss them as conspiracy theories?

All I'm getting from this thread is that OP is a whiny Clinton shill who thinks that only his speculation has factual bounds. There's no problem with questioning the truth of things but you seem to be in complete denial as to HRC's wrongdoings. I haven't seen any substantial proof from OP other then "REPUBLICANS ARE LYIN' HUR".
If you can find actual proof of your claims then feel free to post them but I'm still waiting on proof that you are not a faggot.

Bottom line for most of the people in this thread is that whatever you think you can prove about Trump will pale in comparison to the dirt on Hillary. I'd rather vote for a pile of shit than a mountain of shit.

He's been BTFO multiple times this thread and always stops responding when you provide evidence.

He's an obvious disinformation agent.

Back away, sage the thread. Don't give him any more shekels.

>Still sticking to the lies the republican party was spewing even after is showed you they are wrong.

Listen. i could dismiss many of the things listed there, but i think you are capable of doing a fact-check by yourself.... just that you won't do it since you have been so brainwashed by the lies the republican party is spewing you will refuse to believe the facts, just like you still insist that Huma Abedin has anything to do with the muslim brotherhood, EVEN AFTER i showed you its been debunked.

Cry directly in the cup faggot

You sure demonstrate why trump supporters have the stigma of being stupid associated with them

(((NY State Attorney)))

Kike wouldn't even say it on the record. Maay lmao

>Kikepedia
Any pro-goyim sources?

Are you a big guy?

Do I get to bring friends?

I used to think the comic book story line where Lex Luthor won the presidency was ridiculous. I thought how could someone that had been in as much trouble as him win the election? Even in a fictitious world?

After watching Trump, I now know. Just be rich and pander to the dumb.