/who/ - Press F for the ratings general

Other urls found in this thread:

saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40624288
youtube.com/watch?v=tp_Fw5oDMao
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40624288
theguardian.com/education/2016/may/12/university-gender-gap-scandal-thinktank-men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS will finally end Drumpf.

Dubs confirm cancellation because of female Doctor.

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

Who will they blame when the rating flop hard for a female doctor?

Has the air date of the Christmas Special been announced yet?

>Wilderness Years with a female Doctor
Interesting enough I guess

Ebil white men.

Posting again just in case:

Does anyone have a file merging program for their Big Finish audios? I was using one before, but it upgraded and I'm too cheap to pay for it, so I'm looking for a new one.

You're joking, right?

My body is ready

Christmas Day, are you trolling or just retarded?

>he believes in Christmas
Fuck off

>Jodie "Doctor Whore" Whittaker
>Jodie "Tighter on the inside" Whittaker
>Jodie "Massage my feet after all that running" Whittaker
>Jodie "My other sonic's a dildo" Whittaker
>Jodie "Don't cum. Cum and you're dead" Whittaker

audacity? Shit user, just google 'open source audio editing' and figure it out.

It's funny seeing feminist bitches on Twitter claiming for every male viewer they lose they'll pick up 5 new female viewers. They're literally delusional.

>ywn worship 13's ass while she has her sonic up her butthole
Why even live?

How was Doctor Who so unaffected by Star Wars?

You can feel the Avengers/Bond influence on early seasons, particularly in the Pertwee era. You'd think by the time season 16 rolled around, they'd have more spaceship battles and sword fights.

Tbh I doubt the casting will have that much of an impact on ratings. Most people who care about Doctor Who will continue to care, most people who don't care will continue not to care.
How Chibnall will actually run the show is going to have a much bigger impact.

>watching christmas specials

fag

Yes, it's a meme.

I'm am in mourning with all of you for this awful news
Why not come to /tpg/ and enjoy the truly kino tv show that is Twin Peaks

>It's a fucking woman
I haven't watched Who in years but Jesus they really are trying to kill it aren't they?

What awful news? This is fucking fantastic.

They need to stop pandering to Amerilards

>awful news
CHIBNALLED

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40624288

>The BBC will be hoping today's announcement will not just excite viewers, but will also demonstrate that the time travel show has firmly moved into the 21st century.

>Whittaker said it felt "incredible" to take on the role, saying: "It feels completely overwhelming, as a feminist, as a woman, as an actor, as a human, as someone who wants to continually push themselves and challenge themselves, and not be boxed in by what you're told you can and can't be."

>And she told fans not to be "scared" by her gender.

>"Because this is a really exciting time, and Doctor Who represents everything that's exciting about change," she said, adding: "The fans have lived through so many changes, and this is only a new, different one, not a fearful one."
I hate her already.

jodie will save doctor who

It's a fucking woman, i.e. a woman for fucking.

budget

*inhales*
*breathes in*

lmao

>demonstrate that the time travel show has firmly moved into the 21st century
>21st century
>as a feminist
>lmao we in a new cenutry now guyz gotta have it all new and fresh and progressive and shit
I sincerely hope that Mr. Chibnall isn't a retard and will manage to make the doctor turning into a woman a fun and exciting experience for everyone. No shitty politics insertions, no forced jokes about le hurr stronk womin. The jokes have so much potential to be good, or to be absolute horseshit. Smugness is great when it is done right, just look at River.

thank christ Missy's regenerated..

>not watching both Who and Twin Peaks

>tfw they did cast kris but because he got leaked they changed it to jodie

What awful news? Jodie is amazing.

And I love Twin Peaks but /tpg/ will probably be dead in 8 weeks, I hope there's going to be another series (Lynch and Frost said never say never) but the ratings aren't promising, wasn't there only 300k viewers last week? Don't know how much streaming will add to that.

youtube.com/watch?v=tp_Fw5oDMao

Watching Curse of Fatal Death again made me realise how great ALL of those Doctors would be. Rowan Atkinson, Richard E. Grant, Jim Broadbent, Hugh Grant AND Joanna Lumley would all be amazing.

I fucking told people it would be a woman. Why else do you think they went over the fact that time lords can change gender again in the last episode? Anyway maybe the show will get better once Moffat leaves and it's written by someone whose brain isn't full of holes from taking bad eccies in the 90s.

>Jodie is amazing.
She's a feminist cunt

Graham Williams just stuck with what worked. I guess Nightmare of Eden does look a bit meh in a post star wars world.

You were just waiting for your reason

>watching anything

I don't think Sup Forums is the board for you.

Feminism is good

>No shitty politics insertions, no forced jokes about le hurr stronk womin.
You're not gonna like "The Doctor and The Suffragettes."

Amen. It's going to be so predictable and forced too when the Doctor's companion and love interest is a black male that is in dominant in charge. Screenshot this.

>eating a turd on the side of your fine meal prepared by Lynch

>hurr feminists are evil!!!

Don't you have a Tumblr to go cry on? How is feminism a good thing?

Can Moffat EVER cast a woman who isn't a literal copy of every other woman Moffat casts? It's always the same type. Just marry her already and get this over with

Remind me, is this because she said the words "as a feminist" that one time, or did you believe the fake Guardian screencap by any chance

>I sincerely hope that Mr. Chibnall isn't a retard and will manage to make the doctor turning into a woman a fun and exciting experience for everyone. No shitty politics insertions, no forced jokes about le hurr stronk womin.

I guarantee you every bit of that will be in the show because feminists are incapable of writing with any subtlety whatsoever.

>The fans have lived through so many changes, and this is only a new, different one, not a fearful one.
That's a nice quote tho. It's not forcing people to accept her and "get over it", it's more of an honest reassuring request. I'm hopeful honestly.

The BBC is the fucking worst with that smug "has firmly moved into the 21st century" shit, fucking hate that trash.

Maybe Japan will finally up its fucking game and pump out some decent Doctor Who hentai now that the lead's a woman.

Equality is good

Read a book, it's good for you

>How is feminism a good thing?
oh dear. a child.

Is this b8?

Don't worry goy, we're going to give the Doctor the best companion, a Nigerian man with a huge penis! That'll fix the ratings and spread our race mixing agenda I mean make the show interesting! Don't like it goy? You're a sexist and racist! HA ha (((we))) win!

I fucking loathe Tumblr. It's a hellhole full of idiots.
I'm still a feminist and you're still an idiot for believing in a boogeyman.

>Moffat
Try again.

we do not need tumblr fucking shits in the twin peaks general you fucking pussy. you are here by banned from all twin peaks thread.

>She's a feminist cunt
proofs?

You talking about The Doctor? Moffat didn't cast her, he's gone after Christmas.

>tfw you realise you're disposable to society.

Buckle in kid. It's "women in science" week at school tomorrow, remember to smile.

Then its "women in engineering" week. "women in programming". and "women in business" expos aren't until next month.

Then we'll be talking about how women are only 35% more likely to go to uni than boys, and how DISGUSTING that is, we need more women in uni.

Can someone tell me for sure if this is her confirmed outfit and look as the Doctor, cause I really hope so. I really loved the look.
I like the thought of the doctor wearing a hood every now and then, it so rarely happens.

>It's a hellhole full of idiots.
What, the whole site? That's a pretty silly thing to say

The absolute state of /who/

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

is it possible to continue to unironically watch doctor who as an adult male?

"Women are better than men" is not equality

Feminism is not about equality. You're thinking of egalitarianism. Sorry bout that!

William Hartnell was a racist but he's still a great Doctor. Go away.

What happened to Chumbley with his insider knowledge?

She said in an interview it isn't. She doesn't know what her costume will be like yet.

The bets are how Moffuck and Chinball pick the new doctors which is why it's been right three times in a row.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40624288
Yeah sure, "fake"

Do we know if he's staying on for the next series? The transition into fem Doctor will be way more bearable if we've got based Nardie to help us.

Le slippery slope may may.
God, the absolute fucking s t a t e of adult men, it's ridiculous. While you potter about in your hallucinatory matriarchal dystopia, everyone else will just be getting on with life.

If you think that's what feminism is, you're an immature misinformed kid who gets his news from cringe compilations.

say it with me:

BASED JODIE
A
S
E
D

J
O
D
I
E

No, not confirmed.

He slunk back into whatever hole he came from.

The Nurse Practitioner

Pediatrician Who?

Feminism is a subset of egalitarianism dealing with gender

>Feminism
>Equality

Pick one.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT BELIEVE ITS A WOMAN SUCK MY DICKKKKKKKK DOCTOR WHO IS A WOMAN!!! GULAG FOR EVERYONE WHO DIDNT WANT A FEMALE DOCTOR THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE LICK MY TIMECLIT HAHAHA EVERYONE WHO WAS AGAINST A FEMALE DOCTOR BTFO

CHIBNALL IS THE HERO OF THE PEOPLE

What's next? James Bond is black, but get this goy, they's a transexual! It'll be so cool! It's so trendy right now! Black tranni james bond wearing mens suits and high heels! Oh my goys!

I said the fake Guardian screencap, that's the BBC website mate. If you don't know what I'm referring to you're free to not just reply.

>doctor who is now doctor whore

MMMMMMMMMMMM

From now on, if you dont think Whittaker is the best Doctor ever, you're a misogynistic piece of shit who deserves to be shoot in the head. I dont make the rules.

>reading comprehension
The absolute state of Sup Forums

more like .... HOUSEWIFE WHO!!!!
hehehehehe....

DoctorPOO

Sitting at his computer desk, on the 16th of July 2017, 74-year-old Colin Baker sat down at 9:00 with a cup of coffee. "Time to check the news", he said to himself, as he went on BBCnews.com. The first headline that appeared was "New 13th Doctor revealed as female". A bit in shock, he was taken aback, as many would be. But as he thought more and more about it, he leaned back in his office chair and laughed. "Aha!" he said, "They can no longer call me the worst Doctor!"

>people are sperging out over the doctor being a woman now

who fucking cares.

Robert Lindsay said that? Damn.

>slippery slope

But it's true

theguardian.com/education/2016/may/12/university-gender-gap-scandal-thinktank-men

I looked up the real stat just for you

I can guarantee that she will be the best Doctor, and anyone who tries to pretend the truth isn't exactly that must be some kind of misogynistic piece of shit

30 years ago this would have been a Sun headline.

>NEW DR WHO IS A BIRD INSTEAD OF A BLOKE
>Phwoar!

then everyone would have accepted it and moved on.

Now Sup Forums and Twitter and Tumblr will never stop discussing it for the rest of the show's history.