imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykA2619IrHY
pastebin.com/2F0JGBxH
regated.com/2016/08/shouldnt-sweat-latest-fox-news-poll/
mediaite.com/online/washington-post-goes-full-contortionist-in-twisting-latest-trump-leading-poll-for-hillary/
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/corrected_gravis_poll_has_trump_well_out_in_front_of_clinton_at_national_level.html
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/06/opinion_polls_or_propaganda.html?utm_source=akdart
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/evidence_for_massive_liberal_bias_in_ipsos_polling_of_the_trump_vs_clinton_matchup.html?utm_source=akdart
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/the_polls_were_not_biased_before_the_2012_election_but_they_are_now.html?utm_source=akdart
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2016/07/12/nbc-cover-ignores-own-poll-showing-americans-wanted-clinton
thefederalist.com/2015/12/28/how-polls-manipulate-voters-no-matter-the-results/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2015/12/30/poll-ten-percent-college-grad-men-hide-support-trump-interviewers/?utm_source=akdart
dailycaller.com/2016/02/16/pollster-tries-really-really-hard-to-make-gop-seem-racist/?utm_source=akdart
akdart.com/polls.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/22/75-percent-positive-response-to-donald-trump-speech-so-cnn-trashes-its-own-poll/?utm_source=akdart
conservativetribune.com/dems-new-poll-trump-truthbomb/
hotair.com/archives/2016/06/27/trump-i-just-cant-believe-this-dirty-wapoabc-poll/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4pyllj/new_abc_poll_is_a_fraud_oversampled_dems_50_vs/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-13/more-questions-emerge-about-skewed-hillary-polls
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/media-dirty-tricks-cbs-nbc-manipulate-polling-data-show-hillary-lead-trump/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/08/08/the-monster-vote/
nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/whats-the-matter-with-polling.html
nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html
dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc
youtu.be/aoXDe8HxHBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sP493LmSJrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

I commend the Correct the Record, Media Matters, American Media journalists, DNC, bait trolls, and left-wingers browsing and lurking this very thread for their diligent work discouraging these die-hard Trump supporters from different countries. This is the last place in the internet where they can express dissent, once their leader loses this election we can get rid of hate speech forever from the internet.

Humanity does not deserve Trump or to be a great race. The future is a boot stomping on the human face forever. Humanity does not deserve to go to the stars and have colonies, but have diseases, death, and destruction of the species. I can sleep soundly at night knowing Trump will lose and that humanity will destroy themselves in the next nuclear World War with Russia.

First we're gonna make America great again.

Then we'll go out and rescue Daddy Britain who's adrift in a sea of rapefugees.

Then together with UK and Russia, we purge the ISIS roaches from every nook and cranny they try to hide in.

With the Rapefugees weakened and subdued, we can take back the Deutschland for the Krauts.

And if we're feeling generous, maybe we'll help the Leafs uncuck themselves.

After every country on this planet has seen the true strength of nationalism, we can work side-by-side (but not together, because that would be Globalism) to make the Earth great again, leading to the Great Space Exploration, as we go out and make the Milky Way Great Again.

It all starts this November
with one
simple
vote.

So do I

Thumbs up guys

youtube.com/watch?v=ykA2619IrHY

hysterical bush pigs need not apply

UPDATED LIST OF INACCURATE/BIASED POLLING ARTICLES
>UPDATED LIST OF INACCURATE/BIASED POLLING ARTICLES
Please add to OP!
>Please add to OP!

pastebin.com/2F0JGBxH
>pastebin.com/2F0JGBxH

>WHY YOU SHOULDN’T SWEAT THE LATEST FOX NEWS POLL
regated.com/2016/08/shouldnt-sweat-latest-fox-news-poll/

>WaPo Goes Full Contortionist in Twisting Latest Trump-Leading Poll For Hillary
mediaite.com/online/washington-post-goes-full-contortionist-in-twisting-latest-trump-leading-poll-for-hillary/

>Corrected Gravis poll has Trump well out in front of Clinton at national level
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/corrected_gravis_poll_has_trump_well_out_in_front_of_clinton_at_national_level.html

>Opinion Polls or Propaganda?
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/06/opinion_polls_or_propaganda.html?utm_source=akdart

>Evidence for massive liberal bias in Ipsos polling of the Trump vs. Clinton match-up
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/evidence_for_massive_liberal_bias_in_ipsos_polling_of_the_trump_vs_clinton_matchup.html?utm_source=akdart

>The polls were not biased before the 2012 election, but they are now
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/the_polls_were_not_biased_before_the_2012_election_but_they_are_now.html?utm_source=akdart

>NBC Cover-Up: Ignores Own Poll Showing Americans Wanted Clinton Indicted
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2016/07/12/nbc-cover-ignores-own-poll-showing-americans-wanted-clinton

>How Polls Manipulate Voters, No Matter The Results
thefederalist.com/2015/12/28/how-polls-manipulate-voters-no-matter-the-results/

>Poll: Ten Percent of College-Grad Men Hide Support For Trump From Interviewers
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2015/12/30/poll-ten-percent-college-grad-men-hide-support-trump-interviewers/?utm_source=akdart

Fuck off leaf

>Pollster tries really, really hard to make GOP seem racist
dailycaller.com/2016/02/16/pollster-tries-really-really-hard-to-make-gop-seem-racist/?utm_source=akdart

>Dishonest and inaccurate polls
akdart.com/polls.html

>75 Percent Positive Response to Donald Trump Speech — So CNN Trashes Its Own Poll
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/22/75-percent-positive-response-to-donald-trump-speech-so-cnn-trashes-its-own-poll/?utm_source=akdart

>Dems Thrilled With New Poll, Then Eric Trump Destroys Them With Epic Truth Bomb
conservativetribune.com/dems-new-poll-trump-truthbomb/

>Trump: I just can’t believe this “dirty” WaPo/ABC poll
hotair.com/archives/2016/06/27/trump-i-just-cant-believe-this-dirty-wapoabc-poll/

>New ABC poll is a FRAUD, oversampled Dem's 50% vs Rep's
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4pyllj/new_abc_poll_is_a_fraud_oversampled_dems_50_vs/

>More Questions Emerge About Skewed Hillary Polls
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-13/more-questions-emerge-about-skewed-hillary-polls

>MEDIA DIRTY TRICKS: CBS, NBC Manipulate Polling Data to Show Hillary with Lead Over Trump
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/media-dirty-tricks-cbs-nbc-manipulate-polling-data-show-hillary-lead-trump/

>The “Monster Vote”

A riddle.
7.7%
What could it mean?

I love you anons. I really do.

I know it sounds cliche but this really is an amazing group of people on Sup Forums.

First Trump wins

Then Hofer wins the re vote by a landslide

Then Le-pen

Then Geert

We already have Poland and Hungary.

Trump gets Putin on board and we own the west.

>Thinking the Sup Forums containment board matters in the real world

Final thread from me.
Someone else get the oven ready.
Take it easy lads.

These new articles are great and help add to the growing evidence of shitty biased polls, but don't forget your nuclear weapons. These are straight from the biased lib media's mouth:

>What’s the Matter With Polling?
nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/whats-the-matter-with-polling.html

>There Are More White Voters Than People Think. That’s Good News for Trump.
nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html

>Polls may actually underestimate Trump's support, study finds
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html

hehe, nice

>inb4 CNN spends another day discussing the "Isis founder (he's not)" comment

It's always a leaf :^)

>his face is blown off hand is hanging off his head
>gives a thumbs up like nothing happened

Fucking hell I normally don't laugh at gore but the way this guy dealt with it made me chuckle.

Whats worse is

I'm sure he lived

his modeling career might be over but he's not phased

I feel the same way lad

We'll come through it together, a Trump victory is imminent

BREAKING

dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/

>Multiple FBI investigations are underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation, according to a former senior law enforcement official.

>The investigation centers on New York City, where the Clinton Foundation has its main offices, according to the former official who has direct knowledge of the activities.

>Prosecutorial support will come from various U.S. Attorneys Offices — a major departure from other centralized FBI investigations.

>The New York-based probe is being led by Preet Bharara, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York. Bharara’s prosecutorial aggressiveness has resulted in a large number of convictions of banks, hedge funds and Wall Street insiders.

HOT SAUCE HILLARY THROWBACK TO 2008
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc

Guys. The FBI is not going to indite Hillary. Ever. For any reason.

What's wrong with her voice senpai

She sounds like she's sick, tired, and doing a bad southern accent

IT'S A MOVEMENT!

Will he kill the witch or will the witch kill him?

Have some faith :^)

She's trying to pander to black/southern voters. There's a reason she barely makes public appearances anymore. She's completely transparent with her pandering and her health issues also cause her to appear alien.

We are not trying to get Hillary thrown in jail

We are trying to win an election ...Hillary is untrustworthy, now we just need Trump to get the rust belt riled up

The Kahn/ Obama founded ISIS will play itself out when the next big attack happens

She was being black.

either way it doesn't look good

They won't (They will)

>he lived through that

What a fucking stronk motherfucker

Over powered, plz nerf

>Guys. The FBI is not going to indite Hillary. Ever. For any reason.

We know that, and the timeframe would be too short to produce charges anyways. The important thing is that it makes Clinton look shifty and allows redpilling about the Clinton Foundation to be done as campaign messaging.

If he is kill, that would be too obvious. Maybe his family could be threatened.

youtu.be/aoXDe8HxHBA
Sup Forums BTFO

Imagine Trump coming on stage and talking like Mushmouth from Fat Albert.

Obama's FBI and DOJ won't. A based Sikh and others might topple the Crook.

>Prosecutorial support will come from various U.S. Attorneys Offices — a major departure from other centralized FBI investigations.

You're right, Hillary wouldn't go to prison for murdering someone in cold blood on camera. That's not the point though, if they have evidence of her corruption she'll not only lose the election but face severe personal/financial loses.

It's not about perfect justice, she's too high up for that. It's just about exposing her for being a crook.

:-)

It clearly didn't damage anything life threatening it just ripped his face in half

>not modeling your buckshot caused roastie mouth and be an empowerment symbol for all oppressed woyminz everywhere.

Bruh, do you even pose?

Why is Trump Campaigning in Connecticut?

Fucking cringe wow

low energy post desu, like a mouse, grow some testicles like pic related

Apparently he's visiting Washington state soon as well. Does this guy even want to win?

I could see her actually doing something like this.

10/10 would bro spoon with.

You make the grave error of assuming the Clintons are not going to completely fuck up at some point.

Whats one rally stop when you do 14 a week

Same.

What did he mean by this?
What has been leaked that we didnt already know?

Still, you would lose a fuck ton of blood.

just found this in the comments section of a late night fap. These are the men that vote for Hillary

That's the point. It's supposed to be cringy, it's satire on how bad she is at appealing to people.

He wants to win everywhere. We're gonna win so much we're going to be sick of winning.

>ordered red MAGA hat 17 days ago
>still hasn't arrived
Its gonna come right? Guys?

It's one thing for him to go after PA and Michigan, because he has a chance in those states.But to go after Connecticut, and Washington is a bit much.

/trumpgen/

whoever the next OP is, please add this updated pastebin of rigged/inaccurate polls. it has like 20 new articles:

pastebin.com/2F0JGBxH

Bring it in lad

>Lafayette
Nog for sure

They've been very cucky as of late. Even WWE are being diversified.

Really got my neurons firing.

anybody watch dobbs today? He essentially called Mormons globalists who don't like America and that the church itself is conspiring against trump. We all know this is true but it just feels so weird when a news guy is saying it.

Don't worry. My last order didn't ship for like 3 weeks for some reason. Just be [patient.

Every time I see that pic I hear the old Mac error soundbyte in my head

Can we talk about that filename first?

I'm starting to think not, desu. idk what he is planning. maybe he's gonna drop out or something

It takes forever for some reason

Last week I saw a bunch of Hilary shills crying about Trump on an executrix POV video.

He mentioned the DNC staffers killed the other day too, I should watch todays episode for sure

We're all gonna make it lads.

Lizard people don't seem to do well in human environments. Trump might cause her to shed her skin during the debates

Internal polling indicates its 50/50

His ground game is superior to Killary.

Holy shit. Is there no limit to the amount of redpills Dobbs drops daily?

Can you imagine that cult costing Trump the election? Why are they so against him?

>PAID FOR BY HILLARY FOR AMERICA

But was it really? This is either supreme satire or low energy shilling. I don't even know anymore.

Is Air game is legendary

The ground game is on us honestly

>Ywn be in a business meeting with Trump, the head of Disney, Trigger, Miyazaki, and Pixar to help create anime for the troops.
>Your expertise in anime will never be used to create an entire industry
Feels bad man

All the news is saying that Trump has no ground game. His campaign staff is tiny compared to Hilary.

who is this guy, was this the guy that climbed the tower?
youtube.com/watch?v=sP493LmSJrE

It would be better than weekly suicide prevention slideshows.

He drops them all the time like it's business as usual.

>The ground game is on us honestly

And online. Total movement. I haven't seen this kind of activism since the mid 2000s.

>The “Monster Vote”

>The new open primary GOP voters amount to 7.83 million, and the lost open primary DNC voters amount to 4.26 million. That’s a swing of 12.09 million from 2008. And that ignores any projection of would-be new GOP voters and lost Dem voters in closed primaries, and it ignores any projection onto the general election. There was some rumblings that fear of Trump would mobilize Democrat turnout; well we haven’t seen it in the primaries. Maybe the “Trump fear” vote will turn up in the general election.

>In 2008 republicans lost by 11.4 million votes. The “Little Monster” and “Little Decline” would bridge that gap with 609k left over.

>Anecdotally, the size of Trump rallies is visual evidence of the “Monster Vote”. That there is a new “kind of person” voting for Trump; because Mitt Romney voters didn’t really go to Romney rallies. And so it appears that Trump is attracting a new kind of people – the kind of people who will go to a political rally – which is evidence in favor of the “Monster Vote”.

He's our autistic Skyscraper climbing hero

doesn't look good for hillary
doesn't look good for obama
doesn't look good for lynch
doesn't look good for comey
doesn't look good for DNC
doesn't look good for MSM

looks very good for Trump though, who gets to go on reminding everyone that they are all part of the crooked, rigged system