I think we may be wrong

Is the ultimate redpill an embrace of degeneracy?

DRUGS: Fun as fuck anons. LSD, MDMA, and stims, when used intelligently and not abused (sub 120 IQ need not apply) are incredibly enriching. Have you ever done MDMA with someone you love? You have never loved.

SLUTS: Fuck them. Fuck them hard. All women aren't equipped to be mothers. Some girls really, genuinely want to fuck as many people as possible and are legitimately happier this way.

LUXURY: You are smart. You are successful. you made tons of money. Do you understand how fucking amazing it is to buy your first private jet and realize that you WON'T MISS THE MONEY?

Morality is a meme. Religion is a meme. Life has no large meaning - we are dust in the cosmos.

Happiness is the ONLY reason to live. Do drugs, fuck sluts, piss away money on ridiculous things. Oh by the way, none of this is incompatible with marrying a qt3.14 virgin white girl and having a dozen children.

Uncuck yourselves, anons!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0QNCv4J4Z8
reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets
creation.mobi/biblical-roots-of-modern-science).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like babby found his first solution to his first existential crisis.

The 7th column is carelessness

>happiness is the only reason to live

This is what happens when men don't have a wife, children, home, career or sense of nationalism. A man is always willing to die for the greater good of his loved ones.

Wow, he's right!

*humanity disappears in a single generation*

>I think we may be wrong

>we

This isn't reddit newfriend.

i wanna die but i dont think id have it any other way

youtube.com/watch?v=S0QNCv4J4Z8

Sure happiness is the real reason to living but, if what you listed is what you find happiness in you're very superficial and weak.

Stay blue-pilled, whelp.

So, hedonism?

i did mdma back in 1998-1999, had a group of friends who 1-2 times a week would pile up in a cargo van, we'd pop some x and have our driver go loops around the city just blasting techno, shit was fun til i had a shift to work out of the loop, i was a gas station clerk at the time, that night had one of my x buddies come by while i was working, he walked in and grabbed a maxxim mag to look at, i got distracted by a customer for like 2 minutes, when i looked back at my x buddy, he was in the middle of the store holding the magazine with both hands, just rocking on his heels back and forth, moaning in some like halfway orgasm, he had a line of drool coming out of his mouth that was touching the floor, i stopped doing mdma after that..

oh, so its totally fine if im a selfish fuck who lies only for himself and doesn't care about his fellow man. fuck off OP whats the point of living if i am not trying to attain a goal for me and my people?

Yes happiness is important. So spend a few years taking drugs and fucking sluts then report back with how happy you actually feel with your life.

I get so angry these days I deliberelty suffocate myself

Because Sup Forums just resonates in my head driving me mad and I want it to go away

I force syncope by hyper ventilating and then putting pressure on my chest by tensing my lungs

Causing me to fall back and pass out onto my bed or chair

For a few brief glorious minutes. I get to spasm. Feel my mind go empty. I forget my own name as I lay there moaning gutter so braindead moans as my braincells die. Sweet sweet oblivion
It helps. Now sometimes I get pissed off about something and my short term memory fries and I forget what I was mad about

hedonism is a degerate trap. You will never build anything worthwhile this way. you are wasting all of your time and energy on base instincts. no nation, no discovery, no work of art.

good goy

The post.

lolololololololol I said babby XDXDXDXD

>implying a wife, children, etc aren't only valuable because they make you happy

>implying one cannot bear children while being degenerate

God doesn't real

Go find a girl and do molly with her. Suicide averted!

>doesn't provide alternative sources of happiness

yes

>nigger tier intelligence
Give it a month or two between rolls ffs

Anybody care to ACTUALLY MAKE AN ARGUMENT?

lightweight pussy, i did that shit every week for a year straight, i just got a view on the outside, fuck i got to see a co-worker suffer a full gran mal seizure in front of me from doing too much x
>fucker was on the ground on his side doing sprints with no ground to grab

Sounds like you would fucking love heroin

How is the universe different if we all defer pleasure to....when, exactly? When humans conquer the entire Hubble volume then we can enjoy ourselves and maximize happiness?

Also.... >implying one can't embrace physical pleasures and be a functional, worthwhile member of society

So far so good. Luckily my girl is a degenerate bisexual so shit is pretty cash desusenpai.

>You will never build anything worthwhile this way.

Define "worthwhile." So long as you make children and instill in them hedonism + reproduction, you are golden.

(((you)))

>implying not experiencing all the fun of serotonin syndrome and seizures is being a lightweight.

> we
Eat lead. Preferably gunpowder flavored.
I am nothing like you.

Go fuck yourself. Im glad my parents werent degenerate fucks. I knew friends who did have degenerate parents and they suffered because of it. Thats pure selfishness

"cough" "pussy"couch"
>i'm sorry you were saying?

>I am nothing like you.

Sorry your life sucks. Lose the weight and develop a personality you don't have to type.

I see you have reached the hedonism stage of nihilism following babby's first existential crisis.

>"cough" "pussy"couch"

>so brain damaged this comes out

>babby

lolololololol I said it again XDXDXD no need for arguments desu senpai

Whats the next stage? Suicide, be it intentional or accidental?

The red pill is a hell of a drug.

It's simply a fact. What you are going through is only a great revelation to you. We're calling you young because we've been there, done that, came out the other side.

You're on the path to crash and burn in it. You can't fill the hole with stuff that by your own definition is pointless.

>embracing degeneracy
>mfw
OP is a faggot.

It's possible. Especially if left alone to wallow in the darkness, as autists like us are prone to.

You can reverse the nosedive though. This is the basis of entire wings of philosophy - read up on it.

>You can't fill the hole with stuff that by your own definition is pointless.

What is supposed to fill the hole? There is no god. There is no meaning. Happiness is all. Children make you happy, so have them and love them and raise them and invest in them. But also do molly.

I am ABSOLUTELY NOT SAYING do not reproduce or embrace leftism or any such bullshit. I'm saying that people with a high IQ that have embraced reality, truth, and reason must admit that degeneracy is fucking fun - and fun is what matters.

>reason must admit that degeneracy is fucking fun - and fun is what matters.
If I could hate you to death I would

>There is no god

lololololol I called you gay on the internet XD argument invalid rofl

Come correct with an argument or gtfo you worthless nigger-tier autists.

Not an argument, retard.

Prove there is a god or admit there is a teapot orbiting the sun.

If you want to be engaged with actual arguments then maybe you should start instead of spouting pure garbage like this:
>Morality is a meme. Religion is a meme. Life has no large meaning - we are dust in the cosmos.

You are a degenerate faggot looking for an excuse to continue wallowing in your masturbation. Please remove yourself from the gene pool before you accidentally pass on your tainted lineage.

Explain how we are not dust in the cosmos and largely irrelevant.

bump. have a rare pepe

What you are suggesting is the core of the modern left. Everything they are grows from it.

>What is supposed to fill the hole? There is no god. There is no meaning. Happiness is all. Children make you happy, so have them and love them and raise them and invest in them. But also do molly.

That's something only you can answer. I suggest you start reading philosophy. These are issues that have been debated and discussed since man first put quill to parchment.

>drugs
>redpill
you are a retard

Nah, degenerates like you just need to die. Your bones will lay the foundation for a restoration of normal, traditional society.

Because you are literally incapable of comprehending the universe. Instead you focus in on the teeny tiny little corner of it that you know and conclude that's all there is.

The truth is that we don't know, but here we are, a tiny part of that universe that's here real and concious, with apparently no rhyme or reason for this to be.

>What you are suggesting is the core of the modern left. Everything they are grows from it.

>implying being a welfare nigger results in maximal happiness

Go fuck yourself and stop wasting bandwidth. Who is happier? The millionaire on 2cb and molly with his 9.5/10 wife sucking his dick, or the welfare queen chasing her niglets?

IT TAKES HARD FUCKING WORK TO ACQUIRE THE RESOURCES NEEDED FOR MAXIMAL HAPPINESS!

Sound argument

Yeah user, be an ascetic so your children can be ascetics so their children can be ascetics so....what?

I agree user. It's fun and gives depth to you life with limited intelligent use. I just wish I could find MDMA easier. Stuck with coke.

can I save this one?

So my grandchildren can restore tradition and the monarchy once the Kali Yuga has run its dark and perverted course. Seriously, I'd appreciate it if you'd just kill yourself so we don't have quite as many degenerates to purge.

save at your own risk.

reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets

>inb4 leddit

Here is your first step into a larger world.

ants dont give into degeneracy just because elephants exist

Think of whats relevant dumby

>Go fuck yourself and stop wasting bandwidth. Who is happier? The millionaire on 2cb and molly with his 9.5/10 wife sucking his dick, or the welfare queen chasing her niglets?

The one who doesn't have a nagging little thought in the back of his head eating away at him, telling him that everything he was, is and will be will be for nothing and that his existence is a cruel joke.

if you need argument on why drugs are not redpill you are double-retard

>RESOURCES NEEDED FOR MAXIMAL HAPPINESS!
>resources are a necessity for happiness

The ultimate redpill is that we are predisposed to be constantly disatisfied with life and therefore we shouldn't impose that condition on new people

we are not irrelevant but what we do is

I'm sure your children will be very happy being sober and chaste their whole lives. I mean just ignore the fact that happiness is a fucking chemical but it is (((natural))) so it isn't a drug, right user?

#yolo is the true redpill

drugs, sex and luxury. REDPILL.

>The one who doesn't have a nagging little thought in the back of his head eating away at him, telling him that everything he was, is and will be will be for nothing and that his existence is a cruel joke.

Thinking there is a purpose to life and genuinely believing it is a sign of a low IQ.

Don't believe me? Make the case that life is meaningful right here, right now. I genuinely want you to be correct and convince me. but I don't think you will.

Remember, anons: truth doesn't have to be aligned with the best interests of humanity. it is just the truth.

Looks like someone is already taken the bluepill.

What will you do when your dead?
Did you follow whatever made you happy only to end up making you more dependent on numbing pain and avoiding issues?
Are you willing to get well into your old age still acting like a degenerate when you know the youth are following your examples?
Will you ever feel responsible when your own child or infant relative is found shooting heroin into their veins for the first but not the last time?

Thinking like this OP is literally how entire civilizations have fallen. Thinking like this is the exact opposite of a Red Pill because instead of seeking the truth, all you do is ignore and absolve yourself from it.

Watch American Psycho and see how Bateman has no cathartic release, how no truth will ever get out.

yes pumping chemicals into your body will surely bring you happiness, goyim. It's all natural :^)

Fuck off Satan.

>Define "worthwhile." So long as you make children and instill in them hedonism + reproduction, you are golden.
No. Simply to reproduce like roaches is no solution. First you will be constantly out-competed by any serious society. You will also stagnate, no progress, no continual improvement.

Literally what a eating food.

A thinking atom? Preposterous! Yet here you are. Able to see, feel, hear and interact with the world.

You are not an inanimate rock, doomed to be forever at the mercy of the chaos of the world with where it ends up entirely determined by outside forces.

You can think, make conscious decisions and forge your own path, for you and everyone else.

Your logic contradicts itself. You are a thinking man who thinks he is a rock.

Why would you want to have kids or for that matter instill them with an already naturally occuring construct? Won't they just be like dead weight on your degenerate lifestyle?

yes yes, just keep working that 9-5 job so you can afford my chemicals, goy. It's the only way to be happy :^)

A life spent scratching an itch is not a good one

Yeah, food does make me pretty happy, if I didn't eat chemicals every day I would die.

Kill yourself you nihilistic faggot, you offer no value to the world.

Happiness cannot exist without suffering. Where sin exists, grace abounds all the more. OP is a faggot.

You sound like an angsty teen

Literally all of that gets old after only a few years

good goy, the material can make you happy.

>embraced reality, truth, and reason must admit that degeneracy is fucking fun - and fun is what matters.

grow up

Look you're a faggot no one here agree's with you, and we have made our arguments, we're telling you that is a selfish way to live you will not be happy and you will waste your life and want to kill yourself after a year. Many people here have had the same thought process as you at some point as evidence by the "babby" quotes and have done what you've described and they've become miserable and depressed with themselves. Humans are not supposed to operate in this way we ar event for stable companionship and sobriety those drugs you mentioned open doors that often times the highest IQ individual will never be able to close.

So why don't you fuck off and go do everything in your original post. No one is stopping you, we have qualms when you say "we've been wrong" assuming this is just the way to live, as someone said humanity would die off in a generation of everyone did this you faggot you are blue pilled so hard and are a little bitch

Get out Slaanesh !

The true redpill not ingesting anything.
I finally understand.

Maybe what you do is

>lolololololololol I said babby XDXDXDXD
Not an argument. Also shit thread. If you think being a subhuman hedonist baboon solves anything, there's nothing worth saying to you.

>What will you do when your dead?

Nothing. Dead and all.

>Did you follow whatever made you happy only to end up making you more dependent on numbing pain and avoiding issues?

>Implying that responsible degeneracy is fucking impossible.

It isn't.

>Are you willing to get well into your old age still acting like a degenerate when you know the youth are following your examples?

I truly, genuinely hope my children do awesome drugs and fuck hot people as much as possible or whatever else maximizes their happiness.

>Will you ever feel responsible when your own child or infant relative is found shooting heroin into their veins for the first but not the last time?

Heroin is shit tier - only raises total lifetime happiness near end of life.

>Thinking like this OP is literally how entire civilizations have fallen. Thinking like this is the exact opposite of a Red Pill because instead of seeking the truth, all you do is ignore and absolve yourself from it.

How is embracing happiness rejecting truth?

>Watch American Psycho and see how Bateman has no cathartic release, how no truth will ever get out.

Muh movie reference XD Top fucking kek you dumb nigger.

It DOES though. What drugs have you tried?

I prefer Lucifer.

>No. Simply to reproduce like roaches is no solution. First you will be constantly out-competed by any serious society. You will also stagnate, no progress, no continual improvement.

Wew lad.
>implying a (((serious society))) has any long-term meaning.

Assyrians had a serious society. Here is a list of all the things that means currently:

>implying we are not complex chemical reactions.

Go prove the soul exists, user. I'll wait.

Because having children releases enjoyable chemicals in the brain.

Oh fug! Got me!

>Look you're a faggot no one here agree's with you

>agree's

Where were you when you realized you were on the left side of the bell curve?

Search for the high highs and you'll also get the low lows.

>implies cuckoldry
>encourages behaviour which is not productive to the family unit

Just stop user. When trends are made, they are usually made by ideological consistent clever individuals, then morons latch on and run with it.

>lame
>prude
>stick in the mud
Those are the appropriate "buzzword" types to centre your insults around when shilling for hedonism. Not the Letter of day you hear any retard spew, out of fashion.

Well just be sure to fuck the kids after you have them, I am sure the brain will get a kick out of that as well.

>Go prove the soul exists, user. I'll wait.

The universe is self aware. You're living proof.

>How is embracing happiness rejecting truth?

because the reality is its in short supply

no.

the people who do that generally are the first to die when wars start.

Sub 120 need not apply, lmao whatbif you have a verbally gifted persob with sons of selfinsight who isnt good at solving abstract and /or arithmetic problems, OP you fucking retarded self centred faggot

Only if you don't do your research. Red pill, remember? Be smart.

>implies cuckoldry
How?

>encourages behaviour which is not productive to the family unit

Try again. Having a wife and children who love you provide tremendous happiness - exactly what I am advocating!

>Just stop user. When trends are made, they are usually made by ideological consistent clever individuals, then morons latch on and run with it.

Whaargarbl!!!

Only the girls

>implying self-awareness necessitates a soul.

Prove this.

>because the reality is its in short supply

Did somebody shit on your keyboard?

Frankly, this is the best approach to life.

>Sub 120 need not apply, lmao whatbif you have a verbally gifted persob with sons of selfinsight who isnt good at solving abstract and /or arithmetic problems, OP you fucking retarded self centred faggot

Stop posting in Arabic.

Alright you win.

Can't wait to see you become Tree King 2 in the distant future. Have a good life bud, you deserve it.

Drugs can cause a lot misery for yourself and for the people who care about you user. It's not a path that anyone with any self respect shouls submit themselves to.

We are dust in the cosmos but we are also souls and when we leave this world our spirit goes onto the next. Your are right in one sense; this world does mean nothing. But our choices and actions in this world will determine where we end up in the next one, in that way everything we do is important.

You can't prove there isn't a God. An incredible majority of astronomers believe that there is "undeniable evidence for the existence of a creator (God of course does mean Creator). The scientific method has its roots in the Bible (creation.mobi/biblical-roots-of-modern-science).

Atheism is stupid. It's a pseudo religion itself, and it's argument turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that is has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Darkness would be without meaning.

There is a universal, objective right and wrong and everything you posted is the complete anti-Christ state of mind to be in. Pride is the only unforgivable sin and it is what made lucifer fall, for through pride (trying to be your own God) comes every other sin. Does this sound exaggerated to you? If so, think it over. Humans are conditiones to accept and think many things are okay by the Devils that tempt us, associating drugs and sex with good humor, health, and happiness. This association is a lie, a resounding lie, perpetrated by those who want to keep your passions inflamed to make money off of you, and eventually damn your soul. But if this will make you happy go ahead. No one is stopping you but don't say we didn't warn you or at least try, but you seem beyond all help, frankly.

You mean hedonism, you dumbass?

>Drugs can cause a lot misery for yourself and for the people who care about you user. It's not a path that anyone with any self respect shouls submit themselves to.

Marriage can cause a lot misery for yourself and for the people who care about you user. It's not a path that anyone with any self respect shouls submit themselves to.

>>implying self-awareness necessitates a soul.
>Prove this.

I can't but I don't need to. The universe is self aware, and as such it's not in actual fact a pointless empty void. It gives itself purpose.

>we are also souls

Hello where is the proofs?

No shit.