CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the European Union

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the European Union

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>AP found that smugglers are explicitly targeting buyers who are enemies of the West.

>Tests of the uranium seized confirmed that it was high-grade material that could be used in a nuclear bomb.

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers

>Hospitals and emergency services across France have been supplied with the antidote to Sarin...and other nerve gas chemicals for the first time.

express.co.uk/news/world/621076/French-army-guards-water-facilities-Paris-attacks-France-risks-chemical-war

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons...

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom/

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>“At some point there’s going to be a terrorist diaspora out of Syria like we’ve never seen before,” Comey said Wednesday in New York. “We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.usni.org/2016/02/26/document-2016-u-s-european-command-posture-statement
businessinsider.com/russian-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5
cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/
foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html
janes.com/article/57650/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels
haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931
nytimes.com/2015/10/26/world/europe/russian-presence-near-undersea-cables-concerns-us.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill/
timesofisrael.com/russian-forces-fired-on-israeli-jets-at-least-twice/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html
foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/03/hezbollahs-death-valley/
nytimes.com/2014/01/03/world/middleeast/hezbollah-is-said-to-transfer-missiles.html
i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html
nytimes.com/2013/05/17/world/middleeast/russia-provides-syria-with-advanced-missiles.html
nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html
wsj.com/articles/russian-strikes-on-remote-syria-garrison-alarm-u-s-1469137231
wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806
newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588
large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252
phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html
arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf
apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7521095727
google.com/patents/US6506148
youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night
educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jnM67j9So8w
youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25
youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM
youtube.com/watch?v=EOqiorNCMFU
veoh.com/watch/v100958706dgM8wMZd
warisboring.com/russia-needs-three-days-to-conquer-estonia-and-latvia-c2c2c660ea10#.gp6klu1h4
bibliotecapleyades.net/profecias/esp_profecia02.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and ISIS is only JV;

>Russia poses an existential threat to the United States, and to the NATO alliance as a whole.

news.usni.org/2016/02/26/document-2016-u-s-european-command-posture-statement

>A group of warships from Russia’s Pacific Fleet has entered the Mediterranean waters for the first time since the Cold War

businessinsider.com/russian-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5

>Russia's military plane provocations worsening, NATO chief says

cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/

>Russia’s decision to send long-range strategic bombers on regular patrol missions across the Gulf of Mexico is unprecedented, a senior U.S. military official said Wednesday, claiming that the country has never done so before – even during the Cold War.

foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html

>Russian submarine activity topping Cold War levels

janes.com/article/57650/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels

>Russia to Launch Massive Ballistic Missile Test From Nuclear Subs

haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931

>Russian submarines and spy ships are aggressively operating near the vital undersea cables that carry almost all global Internet communications, raising concerns among some American military and intelligence officials that the Russians might be planning to attack those lines in times of tension or conflict.

nytimes.com/2015/10/26/world/europe/russian-presence-near-undersea-cables-concerns-us.html

>Russia 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

>“Putin is rearming more rapidly and extensively than Hitler in the late 1930s.”

upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill/

>‘Russian forces fired on Israeli jets at least twice’

>The report said that the incidents were the reason behind Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s trip to Moscow

timesofisrael.com/russian-forces-fired-on-israeli-jets-at-least-twice/

>The commander of Israel's Home Front issued a stark warning on Monday that the Middle East is headed for a full-scale, multi-front war that would see the use of weapons of mass destruction.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html

>Hezbollah is preparing for what it says will be its biggest war ever.

foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/03/hezbollahs-death-valley/

>Hezbollah Moving Long-Range Missiles From Syria to Lebanon

nytimes.com/2014/01/03/world/middleeast/hezbollah-is-said-to-transfer-missiles.html

>'Assad shipped chemical weapons to Hezbollah,' says former Syrian general

i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general

>Russia Is Arming Hezbollah, Say Two of the Group’s Field Commanders

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html

>Russia Sends More Advanced Missiles to Aid Assad in Syria

nytimes.com/2013/05/17/world/middleeast/russia-provides-syria-with-advanced-missiles.html

>American intelligence analysts have concluded that a recent Israeli airstrike on a warehouse in Syria did not succeed in destroying all of the Russian-made antiship cruise missiles that were its target

nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html

>Russia Bombed Base in Syria Used by U.S.

wsj.com/articles/russian-strikes-on-remote-syria-garrison-alarm-u-s-1469137231

wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)

>All Belgians to be given iodine pills for nuclear safety

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806

>PUTIN: CHERNOBYL DISASTER SHOULD SERVE AS A LESSON TO THE WORLD

newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588

>The Vulnerability of Nuclear Facilities to Cyber Attack

large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports

and that stuff is decades old..

more recent;

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252

phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html

arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf

apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7521095727

google.com/patents/US6506148

youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night

educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html

youtube.com/watch?v=jnM67j9So8w

youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A

akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25

youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM

remember, winter comes twice a year

it's winter now in Christchurch..

Oh ok.

bump

I wish they would just kill us all already.
I just want to go back to my timeline.

if muslims allow isis to develop and implement bio weapons then they can say goodbye to the middle east

5 nukes in syria 5 nukes iraq 40 nukes saudi arabia 20 nukes Turkey 100million dead

youtube.com/watch?v=EOqiorNCMFU

Achtung! Achtung! There is a human sacrifice at CERN. I repeat. Human sacrifice at CERN

I don't have the link anymore, but there was a video from the BBC on 7/31/2016 talking about the upcoming Russian war with Latvia and another country, can anyone confirm this video and its authenticity?

More, please.

ah, I saw that. it's a few months old, if you're talking about what I think;

veoh.com/watch/v100958706dgM8wMZd

On the nose.
Here's a free trade.
warisboring.com/russia-needs-three-days-to-conquer-estonia-and-latvia-c2c2c660ea10#.gp6klu1h4

That timeline already lies dead, this is our second chance. Fleeing to a third timeline is impossible.

This is all moving along exponensially fast

what the hell

>yfw we probably have tech that can fairly reliably shoot down misiles
>yfw elites are gearing up for next level total conventional war, now with modern gadgetry, lasers, rail guns, and nukes

Well, 14.8.2016 is in two days.

nice meteor show tonight
going into the dawn of the 14th

Isn't there a passage in revelations about the king of the north and the king of the south aligning and going against israel? ISIS confirmed taking over egypt?

you ain't seen nothing yet

attacks so far have been low-level, conventional weapons, and mostly uncoordinated

not sure what the "timeline" reference is, but time is running out. Europe is going to be ground zero in the early stages. If I were you I would leave the country as soon as possible

remember, it's not just the attacks you need to worry about. borders will be sealed tight

Why is this happening?
Just a coincidence goy

this is retarded

Fug

The Irony is that if DC were nuked it would do a lot more good than harm, lol.

We'd just pick a new capital, hold a convention and elect a new government with 100% fresh blood.

having mental illness seems fairly fucking cool

>yfw you realize "mentally ill" people are mostly sane
>saner than the average mongrel you see on the street
>most of the time even smarter than the smartest guy thats associated with your local educational system
>yfw you are a downie and the rest of the people you love are mere brainwashed fodder for the machine

ISIS is only JV

a nuke in DC would just be the beginning

these warnings are coming from our own governments. the image in the OP is from the EU Parliament (first link in the OP, first page).

thanks Denmark, you're all right

there's still time to escape Europe, but time is running out

tl:dr

>I'm too lazy to survive

fuck you and your Berenstern bears

Targets in Belgium huh? Tomorrow we have the gay pride parade here

>hey remember that time something happened on may day? like, it's so crazy that it's both a distress signal AND a holiday!!! the illuminati is going to do something big+ well, I'm moving to Antarctica to survive the apocalypse, bye guys!

OP is a fucking retard

May Day comes every year

there are several connections that point to May Day, but I've also always said the "zero hour" could come at any time

also, see goodnight Sup Forums

According to the apparent interpretation of these clear visions by Nostradamus, ISIS will penetrate deep into France. Nearly a million persons will be killed or captured as they flee or fight. See also C.1:92.

Three foists will enter the port of Agde
Carrying the infection, not faith or pestilence:
Passing the bridge they will carry off millions,
And to break the bridge resistance by a third. (C.8:21)

bibliotecapleyades.net/profecias/esp_profecia02.htm

May sound restarted to "us", but if it is the doctrine the .01% believe and conspire toward, doesn't really matter does it? Certainly seems to fit the current world paradigm, no?

I hope its true, I would love to see Islam and political Zionists destroying each other.

Also Lucifer is a pretty chill guy.

>alcoholic beverage named 666
>NWO cult confirmed

Also, does anyone has the link to the human sacrifice at CERN?

I can't believe no one has dirty bombed a city yet. It's just so easy. And the effect on the economy would be devastating as a thousands of people are no longer able to return home or go to their office for years and years.

It's in this tread, my friend

We must pray to the KEK, so in his might he will let this happen.

Happening?

Thanks, sorry, thought I saw it in a different thread and lost it =)

>>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons...

It's funny, I think a lot of people on Sup Forums have books of multiple hundred pages on similar topics.

Not saying there's no cause for concern given the affiliation, but the way media blows things up to fit headlines is ridiculous.

>multiple hundred pages on similar topics

To wit; the Sup Forums torrents of a year or so ago had all the usual military manuals and instructions for pipe bombs and basic garden material level chem weapons creation.. making chlorine gas is piss easy.

we wuz star wars n shiet

C-CERN?

Fucking spoopy.

Any background info available on this? Could easily be fake but I'd imagine place has tight security. Especially at night.

don't forget about their lightning cannons.

fucking tesla tanks and lightning guns and power armor when?

El. Psy. Congroo.

Holy digits checked

all in the name of progress :^)

It happens on a quiet day like this.

bumping

bamp

This scenario of super violent attacks followed by chaos is actually preferable to the silent genocide of the white race through mudslimes out breeding us... Will at least give us a chance to remove kebab

Probably a joke to mock paranoid conspiracy faggots.