Just a reminder that Poland, Czechoslovakia, and Hungary are part of Eastern Europe not Central Europe

Just a reminder that Poland, Czechoslovakia, and Hungary are part of Eastern Europe not Central Europe.

ok whatever

noice bait

>being called eastern
>taking offense

Are Eastern Europeans really this insecure? The word East scares them?

I don't give a shit

it's just a geographical location m8

Good.

Westerners are wh*Te g*Rmanoid mixed muttoid subhumans. I'm glad their mixed fagot race is dying out.

this

this

good post

Romanians are no better. They're Eastern Europeans pretending to be "southern European".

Just a reminder you're not wh*te

I will bash your fucking g*Rmanoid skull if you ever insult my Dacian brothers again.

lol I've literally never heard that
no shit Romania is Eastern European, we're literally hitting the edge of the continent

multumesc

But your language is basically Italian or Spanish if it were spoken by a retarded Ruski.

But your language is basically Dutch or Frisian if it were spoken by a retarded Briton.

Das rite Polski

yeah and that's about the only thing we have in common with southern euros

I imagine myself in Yorkshire, leading my BLACK Sarmatian Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te g*Rmanoid dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my Szabla and begin slaughtering g*Rmanoid wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOGA (Chernobog) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Poland, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven.. I CAN FEEL THE STEPPES CALLING ME HOME, I'M COMING MOTHER, I'M COMING HOME.

Don't fall for America's attempt to break up us Europeans.
We must unite against the mutt.

g*Rman subhumans are a bigger threat to Europe and Poles than some muttoid amerikaners

they're so Russophobic that they will get irrationally angry at their country being geographically grouped with Russia

Wrong, you wh*Te subhumans. The only reason East Euros get butthurt at your dumb fucking assumptions is because uneducated wh*Te trash ultimately thinks that East Euro = Russian.

Even Russians don't think so. Fuck off g*Rmanoid divider.

I'm Asian not European don't you fucking amerimutts dare to group us with wh^tes.

>geographically grouped with Russia
Eastern Europe is decidedly not a geographical expression

>let me tell you about your language

You're American, you don't even have your own language

>I'M SLAVIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE