Realistic view of women without being a cynical prick? A genuine insight into how women think

/pol I just finished watching Gone Girl and I have to say that I have for too long thought of women in a 2D almost MGTOW kind of way.
>Inb4 not your personal blog

To cut a long story short what is a good way to genuinely find out the desires and way of thinking that femininity provides?
>Inb4 REEEEsources
>Inb4 One liner about women's 1d minds
>In4b beta cuck

Just genuinely interested. Some reading or other learning material would be nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0770703/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REEEEsources

One liner about women's 1d minds

beta cuck

Read some short story smut novels.

Young women are easily impressed by money. Women with insecurities often go for men who are losers.

Realistically women are shallow and hide from logic and reason because their pussy guarantees entry to the tribe.

They are at a natural disadvantage that leaves them intellectually eclipsed and morally bankrupt. Left to their own devices, they destroy.

REEEEsources

50% are dumb and need to be managed for their own good. 30% aren't dumb but are still really naive and shouldn't vote. 20% should be respected because they possess the brain to understand facts were someone to present them. Also a good chunk of women aren normal and want to get married, but divorce and women's rights are still harmful institutions.

pride and prejudice is quite enlightening.
you'd be surprised how much women did not change.
try reading Anthem by ayn rand
she doesnt focus on the female character, i think that also says something about how other women see women.

t. wizard

Go try Sup Forums, they're a bunch of sissy-posting trannies now.

They've probably got a whole pastebin of that shit.

MGTOW is the appropriate way to think of it, unfortunately.

What has been seen cannot be unseen; reality is not a contrived novella wherein true equality and egalitarian principles are the underpinning fabric of reality.

Reality is that many people are better than others; this runs across all demographics, men and women are no exception.

You can say this about men too.

Your priority should be getting as much money/power/status as you can, all day, every day
Only then should you bother with 'women's mind', which is a fairly boring topic all things considered

im gonna have to disagree with you on divorce.
if you are a smart man and have planned all ways you can frame a woman in the event of a divorce, she wouldnt be able to get a cent on you, provided you did not have children.

i think men have to be smarter and think long and hard and only settle with a woman that doesnt mind discussing finances like an adult.
(meaning, whats mine is mine and yours is yours and we share bills.)

This guy's work explains it all well.

You should not blame a dog for being a dog.

This

And if you refuse to believe it, put yourself through 3+ LTR's or marriages and come back to us. They are ALL the same. Some are more hysterical than others and will openly show their nature, the more reserved girls just hide it better through low level passive aggression. Make no mistake, the MGTOW guys are not as jaded as you would think.

>Realistic view of women without being a cynical prick?

Let me explain everything using only a single webm.

(a picture says a thousand words, in this particular case a video)

What do you think women want out of life? How do they view adversity or a perfect society (with the exception of prioritising equality in a mistaken way.)

Pic unrelated.

>not posting the surivor island one

i thought she was going to lose fingers, you disappointed me

>if you are a smart man and have planned all ways you can frame a woman in the event of a divorce, she wouldnt be able to get a cent on you, provided you did not have children.
Not true.
All the prenups in the world won't save you from a corrupt system designed to steal from men and give to women.

Women are more inlined to ignore the world and the people around them due to their inherently selfish nature.
I don't say "selfish" with a negative undertone as if they are bad people, it's just in their nature, they look out for themselves only and seek safety in things which will protect them.

Women avoid danger, liability and consequences. They don't want anything out of life but safety for themselves only regardless if danger is looming on the horizon or how their actions impact their surroundings.

There's no need to dislike women due to these characteristics in my opinion since men exist to do what women lack, and vice versa.

I want Rosamund Pike to be my Dominant so bad

There has to be a steady stream of babies coming out of them so that their nurturing instincts are in full momentum and they have no time to think about things. They truly do just want to have small things, take care of them, dress them up pretty and send them out the door so that they can make their dwelling look pretty and clean.

They don't think about things within that framework. They only know values and different ways of life through their male influence during upbringing and the guys they fuck(or date). This is why they get crazier the more they've been around. They've been exposed to 10+ sets of rules and values through men and they can't decide who's is correct or what they right way to live is.

They really do just want to be dominated sexually, take care of small animals or children, dress up things and make them look pretty, and worry about surface things, and to watch the occasional drama or fight go down so that they are stimulated. It's important to NOT get bitter about their nature. Understand what is, and if you choose to go MGTOW or whatever you wanna do don't do it from a place of anger or misanthropy.

i used to not want to get married until i got into high school. then i thought women would be all over me and i would get married young. now in college i realize that i don't really want to get married however the reasoning is more so because of the excruciating amount of stress a wife and having kids would place upon my shoulders, as well as the burden of the cost.

you will not find an unbiased answer here, yet the unbiased answer will likely be too neutral and not lean either one way or another and thus it won't have any real effect on your thoughts. unfortunately, i'd say women around your age that you'd likely purpose to marry and reproduce with or otherwise have a relationship with aren't that good anymore, yet that's just the women i am summarizing of the western world.

i do agree with the traditional ideas of marriage, and when it comes to the woman's place in marriage, i couldn't agree more with the ideas of very, very early man: that women were only there to reproduce and take care of the children while the men went out to hunt and gather.

it isn't really much more complicated than that because we, as conservative males, have not really evolved much since the neolithic period as human beings, that is of course, in reference to our minds and the way we think. the same can be said of women, as well.

they've, for the most part, a very natural and adequate ability to be the ones who take care of children, who tend-and-befriend, and are not nearly as good as men in anything else outside of reproduction and nursing, perhaps with a few exceptions to a few women every now and then.

They are the same as us but like babies and baking. For real.

How about... bear with me a moment.

Just hear me out a moment.

How about... talking with a few women?

forgot to add,
>t. alberto barbosa

I'm also going to add to that, exceptions are always out there like Ayn Rand or Condoleezza Rice, but even they still have the same underlying nature. For example, you'll never see a successful women be unkempt like Richard Stallman or Stanley Kubrick. No matter how ugly or fat they are they always wear make up and make sure to look "pretty" when out and about.

Women are like men, some are cunts some are decent people.

I just have little to no confidence so i find it hard to interact with them.

Women aren't that bad. It's a 50/50. The people here who genuinely hate all women that aren't nigger loving hookers will be alone forever. Tons of redpilled christians out there for me

Ask a woman that got curious because she heard there was a complete meltdown over Trump's declining poll numbers anything.

Dumb lazy and entitled.

>Realistic view of women
The male behaviour pattern is issue->conflict->resolution.
The female behaviour pattern is issue->issue->issue.

Favorite car?

>To cut a long story short what is a good way to genuinely find out the desires and way of thinking that femininity provides?
The Evolution of Desire by David Buss

To reproduce a man needs access to a uterus and a woman needs a man for security of her body and resources for her offspring. Pretty much everything can be derived from comparing these most basic needs with the environment of the people you're observing.

80% of women cheat. that's all you have to know about them.

I was just banned from /r9k/ for posting shit in woman hate thread, so I have some spare time to share my view on a modern woman.
Right now, I am studying, and I must say, the best female students are ugly as fuck. Granted, they study more effectively than myself, but I am sure that is because they looks cannot guarantee them anything. Those who are not overweight frogs study much less, and from my personal experience, they will beg for notes. While I exchange notes from different subjects and nothing is wrong, I've heard from females who wanted to get stuff I noted "just because". While helping people feels right, not everybody should be helped, especially when they were told to attend lectures and note. Right now, I am having summer break, and all I see on normiebook is pics of some travels abroad, while most of my guys pals are working their asses off to pay for those travels.
While not all woman are entitled spoiled twats, majority of them are. They are handed stuff from the start, and demand stuff handed till they die.
I do not share views of most hateful /r9k/ robots and do not demand females to be locked up and used as artificial wombs, but on the other hand I do believe that I should focus on obtaining stable income source by securing job I like. I was aproached in the past by females, and they do it until this day if circumstances are right, but they never stick around because of my bitter nature. And the thing I dislike in females the most is totally retarded idea of "just world" - place where everyone can get whatever they want as long as they try very hard. This is very nice idea to have, just very wrong.

What are your views on your gender?

i like you.

It's not cheating, if she's a Domme

If they are looking for safety, then why are they willing to flood Europe with dangerous migrants? Or do they not see the danger?

there, there now toothpaste.
men also cheat when they see a window/glory hole of opportunity.

60% so yeah, men are pigs!

>80%

99% tbqh
and the 1% who doesn't cheat have found a rich husband

I have two answers. The Aston Martin Vanquish 2014, and the Reliant Robin.

I'm a woman. No fancy gender categories here really.

they will leave you when it suits them, not loyal or faithful whatsoever, don't fall for the not all girls meme

>reliant robin

Marry me?

The worst place you can go for advice on women is other women, they aren't any more in tune with their desires than men.

Slow down there kangaroo cowboy

that 1% cheats, too, because even money will lose to dick. Nothing beats dick.

implying this isn't every man's dream.

I'm sorry, I'm already dating.

I see we already have one expert on me that's even more of an expert than me.

Fucking kek. I love this place. I love you. I don't need women I have you!
I LOVE YOU ALL

by 'dick' do you mean ''''''''refugee""""?

Cockblocked by jezza again

>I see we already have one expert on me that's even more of an expert than me.
So you're "women" are you?

The best place to look for a good housewife is in rural suburbia/ small cities. I think the only way to attract a woman that you would want to spend the rest of your life with is to be yourself, but also push your boundaries a little. Instead of shitposting, join a local group related to a hobby or something you'd be interested in.

Honestly most women outside of cities are just normal people, they just are more interested in girly things.

I'm 23 and have 2 kids (almost 3 and a 10 week old). The way I think about it is if you are going to have children anyway then the sooner the better. After you have kids you want to have as much time with them and their offspring as possible.

C-c-cuck? :(

99% chance she'll fuck u

>I love you. I don't need women I have you!
>I LOVE YOU ALL
saying that is an early sign you will go on a shooting spree in the future

I might even be scary enough to use the shitty "womyn" spelling! Spooky.

I'm watching James' shenanigans to pass the time for now. RIP old Top Gear.

The rules of the old World simply dont work in the modern one and you cant expect men to carry women through life anymore.

They wanted to be men now let them face the consequences of their actions like men. Fucking up and facing a lonely life is something affected many men so why should i care if it happens to women? Their eggs are rotten anyway or any potential child would be truly fucked up being raised by them so i dont care anymore

Western Women would rather tank the civilized World than admit that they were wrong

good Post Polandbro

some people can handle having kids and some can't.
its good you seem happy but i cant imagine having to taking care of a baby for a whole year.

Yes.

I like to think that I'm less awkward around the ladies than James

Hnggg is there a video of her getting blacked?

Always a good sign. Though I can't help but wonder if it's a compliment, an insult, or both when my boyfriend seems to compare me to James when it comes to mannerisms.

All of them, all talking at once.
Get me out of here...

Views on feminism and all their teachings.
That's what matters.

>Gone Girl
literally another example of jew-funded bullshit designed to make the audience think it's normal for men and women to hate each other, and to act like spoiled little children

>realistic view of women
>click on thread
>a bunch of memes and bullshit as usual

You shouldn't be a cynical dick. Women are fine, just don't let them control you or put them in charge of anything.

The women I meet every day are fine. There's nothing wrong with them. They're nice people, but you have to ignore what they say. If they say something about patriarchy or rape culture just laugh it off. The mistake men make when women speak is they take it too seriously and then go ''DEBATE ME BITCH, HOW DARE YOU SAY 1 OUT 5 WOMEN ARE RAPED??? THIS ISN'T CONGO!''.
Just don't do that. When you do that you simply encourage them.
If they say stupid feminist shit you simply laugh it off, make fun of them and move on. When they realize they can't get attention with feminist crap they drop it and instead try other ways of getting attention like grabbing your hands and going ''ur hands are so warm kawaiii uguuu'' or other crap.

Women are not the monsters you make them out to be. They're just confused and given too much credit.

Does your bf roleplay as jezza yelling POWAAAAR?

People who bemoan women's lack of quality aren't necessarily wrong, they're just hilariously biased in their application. Men are hardly that much better. There's also the issue that people will naturally rate others who share their characteristics higher (men will assume more masculine traits are better because those are their traits). It's that cognitive bias where you ignore or find other explanations for your or your perceived groups failings, but are quick to condemn the character of other groups. I could cite statistics about women outperforming men in school, earning more early in careers, being less violent, and society would be blamed (not necessity wrongfully, there is a decent amount of anti-male bias in educational attitudes). If I talked about women expecting men to pay for dates, or otherwise be cared for I would be met by responses condemning the nature of women as feeble minded and entitled, ignoring the differences in socialization.

Try talking to them? The only reason you've become so autistic about women is your social exclusion. I hate beta fucks of either persuasion - those who idolize women and those who hate them. They're almost exactly the same as men except they've got mounds of fat on their chests that make your little pee pee stiff and turn betas into mumbling fumbling retards. There's literally nothing special about them, you'll realize this as you get older and interact with more and actually have a few relationships. A lot are stupid cunts with plenty of faults. They'll litter your bathroom with hair products and throw bloody tampons and pads in the trash then not empty it until you notice the smell and have to do it. Some hoard clothes or spend hours in front of a mirror gripping their fat rolls and doing poses. Once you see the inner life of a woman you will never be an autist about them ever again.

shit's implication is scary enough to turn one to dick, m8

As i said they do not see too far ahead. Women have poor foresight and cannot view things in the larger scale.

Too long for one post. All I can say is that there's extremism on both ends of the spectrum, and while I don't know if I can declare myself a feminist, I'm certainly not eager to lump myself into the same category as these guys, either.

Considering again, the comments he's made about me reminding him of James, if he starts roleplaying as Jezza while in bed, I'm going to be severely concerned.

Women stop emotionally maturing at around age 10, due to the indoctrination that they are all princesses and the world revolves around them - they hang onto this well into their mid-late 20's, where they learn that whereas that may have stuck through their teens/early 20's that it isn't going to pay the bills for them.

A woman will make decisions based on emotions rather than logic/reason; which is why women generally tend to make terrible engineers, scientists, business execs. etc. This is also why women tend to be crap with money and life choices "I know I only had $200 dollars left to last me to the end of the month but I HAD to buy those shoes", "I'm studying sociology Dad, its interesting and I don't care if I don't get a job out of it". They also use this reasoning to justify lying to/cheating on spouses etc.

Just as a 10 year old girl will try to impress grown-ups by telling them about how she's top of the class at mathematics or how she's on the schools athletic team, a woman will try to impress men/other careerist women about how she "Graduated from X" or "Is an Executive for X". This is because women just naturally want to be the prissy ten year old, beaming at the grown ups showing them she is on their level. Which is why some women follow the careers men are far better at (STEM, big business etc.) and throw a tantrum when they realize they suck at it.

Basically women are good at everything up until actual decision making and getting shit done - for anything past this point women are intellectual dead weight and the drivers seat should be given to the man. You can't hate women OP, you should hate the beta-backed mentality that "All girls are princesses" propagated by the media and educational system, this is your enemy not the women.

if you were hugh hefner, you command what their mouth does.

imdb.com/title/tt0770703/

This is how women think. Just raise the number a lot up.

Women are spiritual walking cancers. Just use their holes and walk out.

When you notice him making live commentary on your handling and reliability, it will be too late

But we need to defend against the mudslime hordes. Just doing my part for the white race.

Also, of course you can't imagine taking care of a kid. You've never done it before. The good thing is it's easier with two people, and you learn as you go along.

If your reservations have to do with money then there's a couple ways to look at it. There's no motivation to improve yourself than another mouth to feed. Failing that there's always welfare... To be used as a crutch, not life support.

>Realistic view of women without being a cynical prick?
Women don't make sense because you treat them like men. They're not men, they don't think the same way and you just have to learn how to manipulate that fact.

The frustration you hear from men is that women can't match them, they want a partner not a wife. Well if you want that, you're better off a fag. 99.9% are not going to engage you like a man, they're just going to do what you say, but only if you give them a reason to.

Most of the time if you give them a reason, you can make a woman into anyone you want, they'll nearly do anything to please you. Don't expect to find the right woman, expect to find an canvas that you can work with.

Most women don't demand that much, they just demand if forever. If you want a lasting relationship, it should never be comfortable or quiet because that's when she starts to get antsy. If you stop providing her a reason, she leaves.

In order to understand women, you just need to study three things:

>Their biology (Estrogen, progesterone, testosterone levels)
>Their history (or lack thereof)
>Their society (specifically studies and employment)

This all concludes in a less stable, less fit, less accountable male who's major role leaves them dysfunctional several days a months and generally a string of several months a few times per lifetime.

They're literally WORTH LESS until they hit menopause and level out, and by that time they've wasted their entire life as a not contributor or even worse, working against progress to fuel their unrealistic worldview.

Still, they're maybe only a few percent worse than men overall so there's no reason to really give a shit unless they're tanking your country on a political level (only applicable in 1st world countries). Black people as whole are easily worse than women, waste your worrying there first. Hell, work on being a self-actualized being and every race, gender, sexual orientation, and religion will elevate you to demigod status.

TL;DR:
Get more money and power, and you'll stop giving a shit about peasant squabbles.

Isn't that the guy who doxes like 15 year olds because they called him a neo-nazi and now is going max damage control over it?

Nope, I mean big thick young dicks. Do you think that the women who marry fat rich geezers are satisfied with getting a low energy fuck once a week, if that?

Some say that women are not deep.

Women are not even shallow.

>imdb.com/title/tt0770703/

No, that movie is just luciferian (you know who I mean) hollywood propaganda at its finest to promote the slut-culture, and male acceptance of having premiscous girlfriends (cuck culture). That's not how women are, that's how hollywood wants them to be to destroy the culture.
And they mostly did it by now.

Lol, say flat before a feminist calls them elevated.

I wouldn't be surprised. The man takes bananas in the wrong end and talks like that guy.

This thread is an exercise in Poe's Law.

S-sauce?
Im on phone

But less promiscuous than men, regardless.