Alright, now with a few modifications I believe the options are more balanced

Alright, now with a few modifications I believe the options are more balanced.

Choose your destiny.

shit, I don't know if A is worth it anymore
B if they don't tell you about it
still A otherwise
C is for degenerates

>none of them involve me being cummed on and used as a sex toy
i'd just pick any one and drown myself

what the fuck. B nigga. and it's not only about the woman (I mean fuck getting great pussy is a plus obviously) but shit you get a fucking HOUSE that works and has unlimited food? what the fuck.

10 years in and once she dies and house is destroyed, I'll simply blow my brains out.

A, no doubt. The other choices are retarded and unfair.

A, i'd just consider it getting paid 200k a year for something similar to prison.

the sissy boyscout could that tho

>C is for degenerates

C is the choice of champions. I'll bring the monkey's skull back with me to honor his memory.

A. I was a faggoty boyscout patrol leader so I know how to deal with that type.

>C is for degenerates
C is based as fuck
Imagine downloading fucktons of educational books for your tablet and returning to society as an exceptional individual

I'd choose C and would get a shitton /stem/ books. That would help me to improve myself, and when I get tired of studying, I'd chill with le monke smoking some dope.

can I just wait for the monkey to die of high age?

I might as well hang myself if A.
B sounds good until you get to the details, you are left out at the end of the 10 years worst off than A or C.
Unless it would be possible to somehow dig a hole in the ground and put a fuck ton of ice in there, to store off some of said unlimited food/ salt, smoke i.e. cure boar meat fille, otherwise not worth it.
C is chill as fuck, however how would you recharge the HD tablet?

>"A" looks like the best choi-
>"unlimited marijuana, unlimited alcohol and a free monkey

C

It'll die of "high age" alright

C.

After I leave the island I become wealthy through my infinite supply of quality alcohol and marijuana. I pass my infinity weed & cooler down to my children so they can continue the family's legacy.

>4 million

Make it 400 million and maybe it'd be worth it.

C, no contest, monkey homeboy anyday
alcohol = calories in a pinch

A would definitely try to take your money after ya'll escaped
B would be sad and i don't have a dream woman

C.

I'd return with the bong of infinity, get rich, write a book and praise my dead friend till I join him.

Can the woman have kids?

C
Like a 20 year long stoner comedy

A.
With me and a scout dude we could build a pretty wicked house. And if he is too much to bear than he can live in another house on the other side of the island.
Also 4million dollars.

I choose B, but I want to be cuck

>faggoty but annoying
So... I can fuck him, right?

C

It would be an honour.

desu any of those options would be an improvement over your country