Do people actually believe Obama is a Kenyan muslim, or is it all memes?

Do people actually believe Obama is a Kenyan muslim, or is it all memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmP2GeUdrg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't care where he came from, but I do care about the fact he's the prodigy of a single mom who fucked a radical muslim nigger and had marxist, commie beliefs.

He's an atheist and I say this as an atheist. He's also a delusional globalist and Muslim sympathiser.

Kenyan? Yes.

Muslim? No.

Communist failure? YES

his old ring had the islamic pledge on it clear as day, how is this conspiracy?

He's not muslim but he loves the muslim cock

This ring?

I dont seriously think he's kenyan or muslim.

that said, he's still got hidden agendas and due to his particular backstory and upbringing, especially early childhood and shit, has a very different way of seeing things that doesnt 100% match up with the typical American experience or way of thinking. Even for a black man. (hell, even for a white raised black man) he spent his early childhood in third world conditions going to a muslim school, and eventually landed with his grandparents. he had a fairly hectic early childhood and it has shaped him the way he is now. Ruboto was, despite fucking up the delivery- right when he mentioned him trying to make us more like Europe. because that's sort of his thing. he's more like a European PM than an American president.

nvm it was a lie

I think he's a sympathizer.

He was raised a Muslim, his father was a Muslim, his Grandfather was a Muslim, his middle name is explicitly Muslim.

Must be a... Christian. Atheist? AGNOSTIC! Religious. Spiritual. Deeply personal. Whatever the media tells me today.

Are you dense? He is a Muslim, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmP2GeUdrg4

As far as Kenyan, I don't know that as well as I know he is a Muslim. The early childhood narrative and history is extremely suspicious. And as afraid of being called racist as people are, the birth certificate "birther" controversy makes it pretty clear some serious shenanigans were are work. Who knows, doesn't look good.

The most interesting part of Obama is that he supposedly attended Harvard University, but there is no evidence of that, and they won't release his grades.

He should have nothing to hide, RIGHT?

>having a muslim negro as a president

you guys are the worst.

Our elections are rigged.

Voter ID laws blocked, hacked electronic voting, long dead people voting.

It is a total fraud even if you don't factor in the politics and media of it all.

At-least one woman at my work does. She is, however, fucking retarded, and we all look down on her for being stupid.

He is neither Muslim nor Kenyan but the people who say that are on the right track. They're just too stupid to connect all the dots or too lazy to read his autobiography

Why would the school release his grades? That would be illegal under FERPA

He was an easily controlled stooge with a ton of skeletons in his closet, until his second term when he stopped giving a shit about puppeteers.

Hes a crypto finn trying to weaken america so it falls to the khanate

>stopped giving a shit about puppeteers

You're misinterpreting what he did. He's a Manchurian candidate who wanted to downsize the US influence in world affairs. His first term, he was setting up his plan but he still had to kiss the ass of the puppeteers to get reelected. Once he was reelected, he was able to complete his plans. Thankfully a Republican congress blocked some of it else the world would likely be even more dangerous than it is now