Hand over the clay NOW

hand over the clay NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1995/10/31/world/quebec-by-razor-thin-margin-votes-no-on-leaving-canada.html?pagewanted=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It does not belong to you, it belongs to the Quebecois.

why the heck did the french sell it in the first place

To shit on other European nations, they technically didn't even own it.

I would rather have France getting 4 times larger than giving the Québécois even 1 km2

First give Clipperton back

>It does not belong to you, it belongs to you

Don't sell it, if ya want it

Quebecois =/= French. That's like saying Alberta belongs to the Germans because of Mennonite settlers.

It belongs to who?

return clay

Québécois are a minority in Québec, now?

>french culture
>french language
>french blood
>it's not french !!

Daily reminder real québécois said yes and your obsession with Québec is embarrassing.

>I had a stupid fort out in the middle of nowhere, that means everything in a thousand km radius is mine

gib clay as well

Anschluss

>says the British

French are. Not Quebecois.

You were the seed that started Quebec, but they're distinctly not yours anymore.

I'm not denying the 49.42% who voted yes. But the winner 50.58% are real quebecois and therefore canadian too.

Gib Elsass and Lothringer and we will help you retake Quebec

thinking of joining a curling club how bout that

wish the French had setup a real nation in Louisiana, a rival to keep us busy

They. Are.

It's like asking Catalonians 'hey, do you want independence?' and then asking rest of Spain 'hey, guys, should we let them have their independence?'

>french culture
Poutine ain't French
>french language
Don't lie, québécois french is basically unintelligible to a frenchmen.
>french blood
They're all mixed with natives
>it's not french !!
It's not Pierre.

We settled and built an entire civilisation out of nothing, even in inhospitable shitholes like the backcountry and Appalachia
The French did fuckall like always

>Rob Ford
Pbuh

Then Americans are British.

Not quite because only quebecois voted in that referendum

we wuz quebecois

Alberta would belong to Germany if the majority of Albertans were German speakers though

Napoleon needed the cash

pretty sure a good portion of that wasn't native québécois

That would mean half of the first world belongs to England by that logic.

>implying

that doesn't make much sense, plus they speak Low German

Define native quebecois.

>I don't like the results
>they must be fake!
Stop being so retarded Frenchie

>He actually wants to relinquish his entire nation's power power to the UK
But why.

t. treacherous scum

Most Québécois are of French descent but I don't bloody think most white americans are of English descent, m8

The concerned population was the French Canadian population, it's quite obvious.

I'm still waiting, Provence.

>only french-canadian people can call themselves "quebecois"
Ha no. They don't.

I like Queen Liz. Not so much the rest of it tho.

That doesn't mean it's your land though. Even the Quebecois will tell you that. What they want is legit independence.

French
from Québec

most "french" quebecois are mixed with the irish, scots and the italian.
source: quebecois with irish roots

rob was a hero

May he rest in peace. He was too good for Toronto.

>yes, as an anglo canadian, I'm a proud Québécois, this is why I voted NO to the referendum :)

I'm aware of this. It doesn't mean they're basically frenchies, though.

>they're not*

this: Also, only amerindian quebecois can call themselves "native quebecois", mixed ones are just quebecois too. But everybody has the right to vote and they called no.
And you're even considering french-canadian quebecois who voted no? I'm starting to believe that you're 12 or something

the french could effectively choose between
1. no louisiana and lots of cash
2. no louisiana and lots of dead french soldier and a humiliating defeat

so they took the cash obviously. same thing with the russians and alaska

and they voted no.*

No. Literally the only thing they share with you guys is language and heritage. Culturally they're a whole other thing.

wtf stop bullying me

My point: nytimes.com/1995/10/31/world/quebec-by-razor-thin-margin-votes-no-on-leaving-canada.html?pagewanted=all
>The early reaction of the separatists was that they had not yet given up. Nearly 60 percent of the French speakers voted in favor today. "We were defeated by money and the ethnic vote," Quebec's Premier, Jacques Parizeau, told followers tonight in a combative speech tinged with a spirit of revenge.

We're not the same person. And I'm not saying French Canadians who voted 'no' are not real Québécois. I just strongly think only french canadians were concerned by this referendum. That's about it.

Language and blood...that's a lot, lad!

It's not enough. Leave Quebec alone ya helicopter parent.

Gib Corsica and Bretagne independence before you spaz about Quebec.

Nope: Only 60% of the french speaking quebecois voted yes.
And english speaking quebecois of course would be affected if their province suddenly independence and become a separated country, that's why they voted.

But I leave them alone!

>Bretagne independence
Less mouths to feed and less commies, I'm okay with this, tb h

t. half breton

>Only 60% of the french speaking quebecois voted yes.
Well, that's a majority. If 60% of the french canadians voted 'no', I wouldn't sperg out about it.

We bought it fair and square it's not our fault you blew the money.

Good lad.
It's where I want to live desu

I'm happy that you appreciate the reason of the majority since the majority of quebecois (not only french-speaking) voted no.

>in English
Are those who made this bretons or just some brits? btw, why the fuck do some brits want their independence so bad?

Weren't you the one saying you wanted Quebec back?

I'm curious, are you quebecois? Why do you know so much about quebec history?

>Are those who made this bretons or just some brits?
It's breton, I got it off a breton Independence blog.
>why the fuck do some brits want their independence so bad?
It's literally called Bretagne. It has far more in common with our celtic cultures and history than France. It was actually founded by Britons refugees fleeing Saxon invasion. It should be independent or part of Britain.

Not him, but I support freeing all the oppressed peoples struggling under the heel of the Gaul
One day I may be for Occitanie, the next for Savoie, then a bit of support for the mouvement autonomiste alsacien
Nothing personellement heh

I'm Peruvian and also a curious person.

Why advocate for the separation of Quebec from Canada when you can advocate instead for the Francization of Canada? Hell even the name Canada technically came from the french.

I see, good for you. I know people here that don't even know a referendum happened.

>Hell even the name Canada technically came from the french.
no technical, it did come from them

Please take it, just let me come by and visit sometime.

I said technically since the word originated from the Iroquois word for village being Kanata

por que

If you're an anglo-saxon, your ancestors invaded their territory. You can't legitimately claim it as yours.

I am a pure Celt (Irish/Welsh) you filthy Fr*nk

As a proud GAUL, I would gladly oppress them culturally on the battlefield, tb h

I'm a gallo-breton, my CELTIC brother

There is no Celtic ethnicity
People in Cornwall (where the Bretons supposedly fled from) are closer to the English than they are to the Welsh

Yes! We shall kill the disgusting germ*noids together, my glorious gaelic brethren
Fuck off with your lies anglo

Strike a nerve did I, boy bach?
Nice trips btw

The trips don't lie man

You could've had Canada but NOOOO Guadeloupe was considered more valuable.

this
I will EXTERMINATE G*rmanic warriors, ENSLAVE M*d peasants and FUCK G*eek women

>Englishmen are literally bretons
;_;7

>

Do it, you rats

reminder that all quebeckers are descended from 800 literal prostitutes

Hot

you can have them

>il veut les nègres et les walmarts

absolutely rude