>Sup Forums embraces false idol worship and wonders why the board went to shit

Just a top laugh. How did the year of worshiping kek with your revelry and degeneracy work out? Not looking so hot now is it? CTR and Trump's poll numbers and endless spam.

It's not too late. Turn back to Christ. Pray the rosary for Trump. Ask Mary to intercede for you with Christ and guide you in your faithful service to the Lord.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7a8TGrpNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rabbi Yeshua "The Wife's son" of Nazareth would be appalled by modern Christianity.

Christianity has killed more white people than anything else in history. You cannot be more of a cuck than to worship a tool of your people's own genocide.
Vid very much related.

Wrong link

Been praying yo

Can i still support christianity if i dont believe in god?

These kind of bullshit marxist claims are always great for a laugh. I'm sure you have brilliant insight into the mind of a first century Levantine Hebrew though lol.

Thanks for the hot opinion and the cool source, kiwi fucker

Yes. I'd also suggest you consider your interest in supporting the faith as first steps in recognizing a calling.

Nice argument, you flaming faggot. Your religion is dying amongst white people now that it's no longer forced on us by political authorities because it feels unnatural to us, this is something I consider worth celebrating.

Fuck off christ cuck

God created non-whites

You fucks need to learn to fuck off back to /x/

That is a spectacular sociological insight! You're right, I should really bring my best to the table when dealing with someone who has ~a 9th grade level of understanding of religion/politics.

Interestingly, as a Brit you've taken it upon yourself to import as many non whites as possible apparently. Fruits of atheism, innit

religion is pathetic.
go worship your sand nigger elsewhere

kikes love christians

Stop baiting, everyone knows Sup Forums's official religion is Kekomancy.

You're right

I am now a #ChristMissile

>Kekomancy
I wonder if people actually believe in that shit and aren't just memeing. Christ is the reason Europe and her people have been so prosperous.

>Worshiping Mary
Who is the idol worshiper now? I mean she was cool and all but definitively is not a deity.

kikes love evangelicals. not the same thing. they're also an insignificant percentage of christians. kikes did invent evangelicalism however to promote zionism. that's true.

now see what kikes have to say about catholics.

strawman.

>Interestingly, as a Brit you've taken it upon yourself to import as many non whites as possible apparently. Fruits of atheism, innit

Bullshit you christcuck

It's the church's who demand refugees welcome

The Jewish Semitic elite who import them

The people never wanted this

Can't wait for Hillary to win so you christcucks get wiped out

Praying for intercession is not idolatry. You are just asking Mary to pray for you.

Europeans would have been prosperous regardless. If anything Christianity has hurt us more than it has helped us.
Catholics are just as pathetic.

>blatant ctr shill actually believes kek is a threat
Those meme magic autists might be onto something, I've seen a fair few of you targeting a fucking meme frog over Trump recently.

>the church
the queen is the head of the anglican church and she called for brexit

>jewish semitic elite
and there move the goalposts

>the people
liberals and atheists want it

>If anything Christianity has hurt us more than it has helped us.
you have no source for this and no credentialed historian would agree with you

Sure, and kikes getting triggered and romans hunting christians were just memes.

>falling for the Abrahamic Jew
Admit it already, you love that circumcised cock up your ass

The people were never asked if we wanted immigration.

And I was never asked. I oppose therefore it's not my fault

Fuck you. Enjoy Hillary and 660,000 rapefuggees who will kill Christians

> If anything Christianity has hurt us more than it has helped us.
Europe reached its peak under Christianity, so no.

No, you keep the christfags. And stay the fuck out of /x/, aspie shitbreather.

Its fucking idolatry. Fucking (((catholic))) scum. Yoy should be praying to no one other than god. You are attributing higher divine powers to mary than to a normal human. You disgusting subhuman jew filth.

Reached its peak after the Renaissance when we readopted "pagan" ideas
I cannot imagine how a country could suck more Jewish cock than yours, jesus fucking xrist it's sad.

Christ was a cuck and pope licks kebab feets

That's a hot argument, but Trump said he's going to MAGA and we're going to start saying Merry Christmas again, so you're wrong on all counts

>1 post by this ID

Lmao you have a kike as leader

I hope Islam kills us all

Then I won't have to listen to you

I'm already confirmed, bro. I think J-man and I are pretty cool so far.

>Reached its peak after the Renaissance when we readopted "pagan" ideas
Catholic Spain was Pagan? Christianity itself adopted pagan ideas lol. It was, after all, a continuation of the Sol Invictus cult.

you pussy christ will fall before the power of the True Father

>I hope Islam kills us all
Jesus would be proud

Heill

>all these pagan shits ITT
Go back to 8cuck where you belong.

Most people like this also think because Catholic churches have statues, we're worshiping those statues.

I want to believe in God and practice Christianity or a denomination of it, but it's hard to believe. I really like sciencs and it makes so much sense, but there is also a lot that it can't explain. I just can't confince myself to fully believe even though I want to believe. What should I do?

Turning cheeks so fast, could power a fucking helicopter.

This post made me love every laugh

Those pagan ideas were preserved, disseminated, approved, and synthesized by the Church and its institutions, including the scientific method.

OP's image is retarded.

>Little girl has teddy bear her daddy gave her when she was a baby
>Massive sentimental attachment, she loves it because her daddy got it for her
>Jesus wants to take it from her and give her a new teddy bear she has no attachment to
>LOL IT'S BIGGER SO IT'S BETTER !!!

Fucking awful.

Sup Forums is a pagan website

Protestants- SJW cucks
Catholics- Their pope kisses refugee feet
Orthodox- Arguably the only based major Christian sect left and i assure you that 90%+ of Chriskuk Sup Forums is not a part of it

"B-but muh totoally based represantation of Christianity is totallt different and not complete faggotry and its also true and fuk u if you are not a Christain!"

hahaha, why are Christians so pathetic?

Christians are a meme here, you don't belong.

> talking about false idol worship
> says to Pray the rosary for Trump
>says to Ask Mary to intercede for you
Exodus 20:4-5
ou shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them

You're going to burn in hell you pagan faggot

you're going to burn in hell you false idol worshipping faggot

It's a perfect metaphor for Christianity though, a religion with a complete obsession with sin and damnation, completely missing the point about the struggles, triumphs and challenges associated with the human condition.

Instead of embracing the mystery and humanity of life, Christcucks go into full autism mode and yell "HURR I GOT REWARD 4 U DURR ITS BETTER COS ITS BIGGER HURRR"

also found this: youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7a8TGrpNo
>oh so you think islam is bad?
>let me take you on a history trip about christianity!
>oh look sin sin sin sin sin so many sins!!!
>who cares it was in the middle ages it makes them christians terrible people today still
>and that brings modern christians on the same level of ISIS beheaders
>muh paganism is pure and sinless

fuckoff Elijah

>the mystery and humanity of life
>girls on Sup Forums

thank you. indeed you dont pray to anyone or anything but to God directly.

Islam and Christianity are one and the same and both have spilled the blood of Europeans, that's his point.

>Islam and Christianity are one and the same
troll or autistic retard
>have spilled the blood of Europeans
yeah that was the fucking norm back then. difference is isis STILL are barbarians.

Right? Weren't frogs a plague sent upon Egypt for disobedience anyway?
Jews are fucking amazing people. They've been through so much.

forgot to add christianity and its principles has built the best quality of societies and nations. Islam countries are morally bankrupt, and have only a rich elite because we buy their oil.

that bible is way too big to flush
checkmate athiests

>Semitic religion that values god above all else, disregards nature.
A fucking reset religion is turning Europe into a desert.
True Christian morals is that it doesn't matter how shitty a person you are, if you ask forgiveness, you go to heaven.
Deus Vult = inshallah
Hallelujah = Allah Akbar
Sects of the same pile of shit.

>True Christian morals is that it doesn't matter how shitty a person you are, if you ask forgiveness, you go to heaven.
no. repenting also means to repair what your sins have caused. therefore willful sinners go to heaven no matter their prayers.

>Hallelujah = Allah Akbar
find me a video of a christian beheading someone while sayin Hallelujah.

>heaven
i fucking meant hell

> worshipping the Jew God

Why would she give up the small teddy bear for a big one that she gives zero fucks about? Seems pretty Jewish desu

You heretic. All your actions are insignificant and it is only by the mercy of God you can receive heavenly afterlife.